Smallville spoiler: Two characters....

burberryx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Smallville spoiler: Two characters will die in season finale This article is good This article is bad
The Grim Reaper is once again descending on Smallville, and this time he's not foolin' around.

Multiple sources confirm to me exclusively that two pivotal characters will bite the dust in this May's season finale. And in a bit of a departure for Smallville, both deaths will stick. "These characters will die and they will stay dead," maintains my insider. "This is the real deal."

Of course, that's not to say producers aren't planning a twist or two, because they are. But I'm told those twists do not involve bringing either character back to life.

If you're looking for another clue, you're out of luck. I'm not even going to do one of those morbid charts where I assess each character's chances for survival. I wouldn't want to do anything beyond writing this spoilery story to ruin the surprises in store.

Eh, one more little tease won't hurt anyone: One character qualifies as a Smallville vet... the other one, not so much.

Source: http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/

omg..who? any guesses? maybe chloe?😲

Edited by burberryx - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Krupa- thumbnail
OHMYGOD NO!

noo, this seasons cast is probably my favorite!..WTH!..screw everything up!

oliver, chloe & jimmy should stay..everyone else i don't really care about!..GRRRRR!!!

it's pretty predictable neither clark or lois are gonna die..so relief there!
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG! Nooo..not Smallville too!
I agree with Krupa..and yhh it won't be Clark or Lois!

But i think it might end up being Chloe and Oliver coz it said pivotal characters..and well Jimmy aint really..and Lana's gone..so there's no one else left..unless they kill Davis and boy if they do..i'll jus be soo happy about that! LOL!

Pleaseee not Chloe and Oliver..PLEASE!
burberryx thumbnail
ya it definitely wont be clark or lois..lolz
either chloe,oliver or davis? hmm i like chloe n oliver? i like him too but i dont see him being in the show for a long time
shahrukhfan811 thumbnail
i like them too.. i hope they don't die at the end of the show.. could be rumor, all spoilers arent true..anyway thursday is the new smallville episode!!😊
Edited by shahrukhfan811 - 15 years ago
burberryx thumbnail
after watching the latest epi..its confirmed someone is gonna die cuz clark used the ring to turn back time..n the last time it happened it wasnt good

on another note..phewwww thank god his secret isn't revealed to the world..that was bad wat happened
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: burberryx

after watching the latest epi..its confirmed someone is gonna die cuz clark used the ring to turn back time..n the last time it happened it wasnt good

on another note..phewwww thank god his secret isn't revealed to the world..that was bad wat happened

Actually the "bad stuff" that happened in Reckoning wasn't so much the fault of time travel as it was the result of Clark being brought back from the dead in an earlier episode by Jor-El. At that time, Jor-El had said that the universe will balance things out and someone else (someone Clark loves) will be taken instead. That turned out to be Lana. When Clark saved her via time reversal, the universe still balanced itself by taking Jonathan. If Jonathan had been saved then someone else (Martha, Chloe, Pete?, etc) would have died. Clark's resurrection made the death of someone close to him a certainty.  It was fate. I don't like it but that's what they showed.

So yeah, time travel wasn't the problem: Clark's resurrection was the main issue followed by Clark's rash decision to mess with time despite knowing that someone else will still die (in effect, he was knowingly pushing someone close to him to death in order to undo Lana's death). 🤔
Edited by Kal El - 15 years ago