~Ethereal Deepika Padukone FC~ CLOSED - Page 6

Posted: 15 years ago
maru cute icons ur using...lol very funny

Thanks for the article. Congrats everyone for 31 fcs
Congo on the new FC guys! Keep rocking! πŸ‘

Shala you have done an AMAZING job at the front page, AWESOME! πŸ‘

Even, my indian channels are not working sadly 😭😭 I am gonna have to watch it online as well.  I am pretty sure it has already aired though right?
Guys!!!!!!! CHECK THIS OUT!! LOVE AAJ KAL GETS  A WEBSITE!!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I AM SOO HAPPY!! Even though there is only a FONT there, still it does tell SOMETHING about the film, that it's most likely colorful and happy and FUN! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Edited by Meenzyrox - 15 years ago
Shala great job. I didn't even see that beautiful siggy banner you made for our FC. very mindblowing siggy
Originally posted by -Mannu-

OIF with Deepika Padukone

Hello again and thank you for all your posts and comments. We are into the throws of recording fresh episodes of the show and this week my guest is a fellow Capricorn and an actress I have not yet worked with. Interviewing Deepika Padukone was both tricky and interesting. She is one of the most promising newcomers in our industry right now and from her first movie Om Shanti Om to her forthcoming release Chandi Chowk To China she has created a truly commendable position for herself in a very short time. She is extremely focused and determined when it comes to her career which are qualities I genuinely appreciate.

Not really knowing Deepika very well, it was tricky to know what the boundaries were during the interview. With a guy, you know there are certain liberties you can take and get away. Like with Vijender Singh ' I knew that at worst he would punch my lights out! Or with someone you familiar, like Priyanka Chopra, you know what topics will be acceptable and the familiarity helps. But with Deepika I did not have that gauge to know where to draw the line between what is personal and what is not. But after just one segment I learnt that she is self-assured and confident enough to talk about most things.

Here are a few other things I learnt about Deepika:
1.     She loves to cook.
2.     She loves to eat.
3.     She went to school Sophia High School and Mount Carmel College, Bangalore
4.     She was born in Copenhagen, Denmark
5.     She was a national level badminton player as well as a state level basketball and baseball player.

If things were not hot enough, we also have the man on wheels, Mattias Lindstrom from Sweden with his awesome 'Cyre Wheel' act. And if that's not enough, the Imagine and Oye! It's Friday! team had a surprise in store for me -- my father, Javed Akhtar, joined Deepika and me for a chat.

So what do my fellow Capricorn Deepika and I have in common? We are both extremely good looking! (Just kidding - about my looks I mean, not hers.)

I have never read this πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†.....Farhan is soooo cute...luv 'em😳

helloos...antyhing new today ppl??

and plzz keep giving me updates of FF πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Meenzyrox

Congo on the new FC guys! Keep rocking! πŸ‘

Shala you have done an AMAZING job at the front page, AWESOME! πŸ‘

Even, my indian channels are not working sadly 😭😭 I am gonna have to watch it online as well.  I am pretty sure it has already aired though right?

thnx menny!!πŸ˜ƒi made a banner on the frontpage!
and the pics that u send is not working!!???πŸ˜•
Edited by shala-deepz - 15 years ago
Originally posted by Terenaina

Shala great job. I didn't even see that beautiful siggy banner you made for our FC. very mindblowing siggy
thnxx dee!!!!!πŸ€—
Originally posted by -Mannu-

there's no pic on page7??? πŸ˜•
lol!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†it is on page 6!!! u no the pics that u posted!!some are new!