Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

HEER SHOULD WEAR SOME STYLISH SUITS....

Meher 87 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

HI GUYZ,

AS U KNOW OUR HEER HAD MARRIED WID GAURAV AND SHE IS WEARING GOOD SUITS BUT MORE NEW N STYLISH SUITS LOOKS MORE PRETTY ON HEER AS SHE IS SO CUTE N SHE SHOULD WEAR SOME SAREES IM DEING TO SEE HER IN SAREE LUV U HEER PHLZ CREATIVES LET HER WEAR SAREES
NOW GUYZ WHT DO U THINK M I RIGHT OR WRONG???????😊
            DO COMMENTS
                WITH LOTS OF KUV MEHER!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RupeshikaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i agree.....and ur rite heer (additi)looks really cute in saree........25 sep 08 she wore saree oh woow she looked cute.............hope she wear's saree...........and she married tooo.............

Ayesha24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya agree u r right she is very beautiful .......even i m dieing to c her in sarees
ANGEL-FOREVER thumbnail
yeah even i would like to see her in sarees
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The kind of cloths that she wears suits her charachter...stylish cloths would be conflicting with her charachter...although she can wear sarees once in a while, i do not want her to be in saree all the time like other Bahu's of BT serials!!! Let heer be different!
Harshulover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I would like to see her in modern sarees,lenghas and anarkali suits😍.... she is so beautiful<3
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree..sarees,anarkali suits..nice idea guyz
shabs_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i agree...i think she should wear a mixture of different styles....sometimes sarees, salwar kameez, chridaar suits, and anarkali styles.....cos everything suits her!....and i also agree with Nadia...that heer should be different....she's shown as a young bahu....so shouldnt wear a sari all the time like other BT show female protagonists!.....i like the clothes she has been wearing after her 'so called' marriage to Gaurav/Prem (whoever he reli is).....loving the different colours she is getting to wear....i hope it stays like this from now on!.....

=) tc and good topic!

sonu0511 thumbnail
ya she should wear sarees bt not all the time..........
BoredNCynical thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yep, I agree, she should were some other dresses too and that blue saree she wore, the saree was soo simple and plain but heer looked drop dead gorgeous in it.😍😍😍
  yes, heer is diff. from other BT bahus, and she should hold her individuality but the dresses she wears can be better, although some are good. somre more sarees will be soo awesome.
  I would love to see her un some more sarees. 😍😍