Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

6th March 2009: Written Update

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

~Simz~

IF-Rockerz

~Simz~

Saath Phere Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 March 2009 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
For more pictures on today's performance please visit the DID gallery. Courtesy: Dance India Dance

Today's show start with Kushboo(Remo's group) dancing on Mahiya Mahiya.

Hosts come onto the stage, introduce the judges, the contestants and the Grandmaster. They show a recap of last week elimination.

1st Performance is by Remo's group: Rakhi, Bhavna and Prince. Song: Race and MI-2
The concept revolves around 2 female cops, Rakhee and Bhavna, and Prince as the bad guy.
The story flows into Prince's interrogation and later on his escape.

Comments from Judges
TL:  Bhavna posture was stiff. Rakhi had a lot of energy and was mindblowing. Prince as  a prisoner was great.
GK: I beg to differ. Rakhi was a bit stiff wheras Bhavna was great. Prince was fantastic.
TL: If there are such beautiful cops in our country, we all would be thieves.
RD. I agree with both. 
Mithun asks Rakhi whats the matter this week, she says that she is home sick. Mithiun asks her if he takes her to her mother so Rakhi says if he is paying why not. She says that we will go and have parathas. Mithun gives her surprise by bringing her cousin and Jiju. They bring chocolates and Mithun says all are following strict diet, but geeta that I am not on diet infact we three are not on diet.

Mithun says that how come Prince didn't do any popping and locking dance today, Princ says that if he does it everytine, people will think that I don't know anything else. Mithun is very pleased with the answer. He tells that he does want him to perform a bit today with Remo. Remo and Prince perform together.

Mithun jokes about eliminating between the two and says that Remo dream has come to an end.

Next Performance is again by Remo's group: Khushboo, Salman and Mangesh. Song: Azeem o Shaan.
The concept is a Warrior dance style act incorporating some postures of Kalaripayattu.
Salman and Khusbhoo play the Royal King and Queen and Mangesh plays an evil King who tries to take Khushboo away.

Everybody claps but Mithun says that this performance deserved a standing ovation. he request everyone to stand up.
TL: Superb performance, but he points out that Khushboo had minor mistakes. Great costumes.
GK: Awesome and agrees with terrance about Khushboo.
RD: Loved the performance, was against the use of turbans since he was afraid it would fall and it did, but they handled it great. Remo was proud of the performance and Salman was applauded for the act inspite of the wardrobe malfunction.

Mithun says that he loved the performance, infact he was into another world.

Next performance: From Terence Ki Toli Jai Kumar Nair and Vrushali was on the lines of a Broadway theatre to the beats of 'Maa ka laadla. The concept has puppetry and dance theatre style being showcased where Jai and Vrushali play two puppet characters who come to life. Remo just could not help but smile through the show.

RD: He said he was amiling all through the act. Only one or two points were wrong.
Geetha loved Vrushali's expressions and Jay's stomach pumping.
TL: Terrence felt that expression were very well maintained but blamed Jay for missing some expressions. But overall Terrence felt it was a good package.

Mithun: Mithunda feels that Terrence is a very hard taskmaster. He tells Vrushali that she has a dangerous smile. The performance ws great.

Next: From Terence Ki Toli, Mayuresh Wadkar and Alisha Singh, performed a Contemporary Modern dance, 'Tadap tadap'. The concept is a love saga wherein Alisha is about to get married to Terrence and then remembers her former love .... Mayuresh.

They show some people in the studio crying.
TL: This was inspired on a true incident which occured to me when I was 19. I don't want to get into details, this is my fav song. They were few mistakes by Alisha.
GK: I don't want to criticize. I just want to say that a if a mentor share with the contestants a private incident and choreographs it, and the contestants perform it good, its kudos to both the master and the contestants.
RD: He loves the performance and it touched his heart.

Mithun: What a performance...Wow. He tells Mayuresh that concentrate on DID and wait with the offers he has been getting. He calls Alisha a princess. He also salutes Terrance.

Next: From Geeta Ki Gang, Siddhesh and Nonie, perform the Marathi folk dance 'kombdi palali. The concept had Nonie dressed in a Kashthi Navari Sari and Siddhesh dressed like dada kondke.
It was a total tamasha act.

Geetha felt Nonie was fire on stage and that Siddhesh was nothng short of a hero material.

Main Kya kahoon..yeh performance ek dum dhammal tha' said Terrence

Yeh ek aisa performance tha..jahan Nonie aapne Siddhesh ko kha liya?nonie you were brilliant', said Remo.' I didn't notice Siddesh beacause i was only looking at Nonie, she looks gorgeous.

Mithun says that Nonie is looking fantastic and praises the performance.

Saumya announces that in two weeks there will be wild card entries. They show all the eliminated contestants requesting a  second chance.

Next: From Geeta Ki Gang, Siddhesh and Sunita performed a contemporary dance on the lines of 'Kal ho na Ho. The concept had Siddhesh and Sunita remembering their former teammates ... Paulson, Jigar and Mandakini.

Saumya says that seeing the performance, she does misses the three contestants. Geeta has few tears and she says that if they are dood they will beback through wild card entry.

TL & RD Say that they love the perfomance and say there was only one mistake, but it was great overall.

Lux Performance of the day was given to Salman.

Episodes ends.

Preview. 6 chosen contestant were Alisha, Sunita, Siddesh, Bhavna, Mangesh and Mayuresh.

Edited by ~Simz~ - 13 March 2009 at 5:11pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rachana50uk001rock-onramasburgerchaapindiandoll89

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "6th March 2009: Written Update" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Namrata_12

IF-Rockerz

Namrata_12

Posted: 06 March 2009 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

thanks!

sheetu

Groupbie

sheetu

Posted: 06 March 2009 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Hey Simz.
Thanks for the great update with amazing pictures. Wink
Good work. Keep it up.ClapClapClap
I was just eagerly waiting for this.

burgerchaap

IF-Sizzlerz

burgerchaap

Posted: 06 March 2009 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Heya
Amazing update dear
i loved it =)
& love the pictures =D
great quality

-thaankyou :)

Edited by Pr3cii0uz - 06 March 2009 at 2:44pm

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 06 March 2009 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Thank you once again!
The addition of pics was awesome! :]

DivyankaSoSexy

DivyankaSoSexy

Posted: 07 March 2009 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Thanks alot.........good quality pics........

Post Reply New Post

Go to top