Abhishek Bachchan and Salman Khan on Oye Together!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Angel x

Goldie

Angel x

Posted: 06 March 2009 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Hi, i found this but i don't know if it's true!
Oye! Its Sallu and Abhishek together!
Oye! Its Sallu and Abhishek together!

Bollywood actors Abhishek Bachchan and Salman Khan are surely not at loggerheads anymore. After all, Sallu's ex-girlfriend Ash is now happily married to Abhishek.

Abhishek and Salman will soon be seen as guests on Farhan Akhtar's chat show Oye! Its Friday. And knowing Farhan and his filmy twisters, questions about their personal lives will pop up. Interestingly, the audience will look forward to the 'Ash' topic more. Whether both will confront this topic or avoid it, is some thing that audiences will have to wait and watch.

For now, Junior B and Salman Khan have given common dates of February 26 for a shoot together and the show is scheduled to go on air in March.

Sorry if posted before!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Abhishek Bachchan and Salman Khan on Oye Together!" in OYE...It's Friday forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

d.y.

Goldie

d.y.

Posted: 08 March 2009 at 7:44am | IP Logged
that has to be a rumour cant even imagine that they wud consent to come together for a show like this where there is every possibility of personal digs.

ARMaanEet

IF-Dazzler

ARMaanEet

Posted: 08 March 2009 at 9:08am | IP Logged
No...I think they might as Salman and Abhishek have made it quite clear that they have no problems with each other..
Salman gets on with the Bachchan family and just because of aishwarya, I don't think they would not remain friendly..
But generally, I really wanna see Salman on Oye because i'm dying to see him in an interview..I've had enough of silly rumours about him,I just wanna see him! 

miss_precious

IF-Dazzler

miss_precious

Posted: 14 March 2009 at 11:01am | IP Logged
just saw the abhishek inteview.....................there was not even a mention of salman!!!

henna56

henna56

Posted: 17 March 2009 at 11:08am | IP Logged
i dnt think thats happening abhi has already come its a rumour

Angel x

Goldie

Angel x

Posted: 20 March 2009 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Sorry i don't know if its true or not. I just found it and  thought i might let you people know.

chamkili

chamkili

Posted: 03 April 2009 at 9:05am | IP Logged
thanks

Angelic_Me

Groupbie

Angelic_Me

Posted: 04 April 2009 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
haha nice rumor

Post Reply New Post

Go to top