Uttaran

Good Mother

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

radash

radash

Posted: 06 March 2009 at 11:00am | IP Logged
i was so impress by damini teaching her daughter about stealing not get angry but in a clam voice told her about how god don't like that she didn't scared her about god(sometime people say that if you do worng god will punishe you) insted she just said god doesn't like that. so, sweet way to tell icha how stealing is bad, good job and also jogi how is not shamed to say that he also is from poor family and not forget his roots. both damini as mother and jogi as human being are good role model.ClapClapClap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Good Mother" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

disney101

Goldie

disney101

Posted: 06 March 2009 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
i totally agree i think tapus' mom dont like it when jogi yells out in front of everyone that he is from lower background and he also studied in govt school

Post Reply New Post

Go to top