-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 06 March 2009 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
omggg
i love him too
didnt watch today epi yet
ut am in love

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Am in love with Naithik (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hajoo

Hajoo

Posted: 06 March 2009 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
I just loved him...... u know i was counting days form last week of the show and Finally he is there.........form today I am in love with NaitikHeartHeartHeart even though i don't believe in Love....  Now i think i am going to counting how many hours are there for Monday???LOL Even I have 1 test and assignment due on Monday... Confused
Confused

Edited by Hajoo - 06 March 2009 at 7:09pm

stares

stares

Posted: 06 March 2009 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
sweet_shagun: my thoughts exactly.

-Ami-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ami-

Posted: 06 March 2009 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Me too! I was like, finally! He's here!! And I swear, I'm in love with him already too. Its the cutest ever! Can't wait for his and Akshara's meeting now. Hope that'll be very soon too.

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 06 March 2009 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hajoo

I just loved him...... u know i was counting days form last week of the show and Finally he is there.........form today I am in love with NaitikHeartHeartHeart even though i don't believe in Love....  Now i think i am going to counting how many hours are there for Monday???LOL Even I have 1 test and assignment due on Monday... Confused
Confused
haal kaisa hai janab ka ..LOL
mera bhi kuch aisa hi haal hai
today when i went to schol i kept saying to my frind omg mera hero aa raha hai
she is like i know..omggggg she is crazy too there were other gals they were annoying..the other gal ..whoz u r hero its being week u kept saying mera HeroLOLLOL

i dont know i dont say natik name i just say my hero or mera heroShockedLOLLOL

Hajoo

Hajoo

Posted: 06 March 2009 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Himanivineet

Originally posted by Hajoo

Confused
haal kaisa hai janab ka ..LOL
mera bhi kuch aisa hi haal hai
today when i went to schol i kept saying to my frind omg mera hero aa raha hai
she is like i know..omggggg she is crazy too there were other gals they were annoying..the other gal ..whoz u r hero its being week u kept saying mera HeroLOLLOL

i dont know i dont say natik name i just say my hero or mera heroShockedLOLLOL

LOL same thing happen with me but instead of friends my sister and my mom use teasing me but after today's episode my mom started to like naitikBig smile , and you know wht after watch today's episode my sister started to tease me like he is not good ..... and my mom was like Stop and then she said at least he is better then Ur's.. My sis is engaged right so then my sis  become angryAngry and me and mom were laugh LOLLOL
LOL

-MeraBarun-

IF-Sizzlerz

-MeraBarun-

Posted: 06 March 2009 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Naitik ne toh maar hi  daala.
He is soooooooooooo cute.

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 06 March 2009 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
yup he's so sweet and i loved more when he said that his Mom's the best coookEmbarrassed

that was tooo adorable and sweet of himEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top