Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
there is nothing wrong in it...career def comes first!
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hiru did u became a ranbir fan again?...LOL  I'm always a ranbir fan but not a fan of he's fans...hehe
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Why u feel angry?, it's very obviouse, all of them there to stay, no offence, but this industry is not white at all, full of black things, not everything u see onscreen is real..........

Most of the couples and media hyper is only to promote their film, once the film flop then pair broke-up, most of them is like this, it's truely dirty the way they promote their films by doing this kind of publicity, I am not talking about Ranbir and Deepika in concern, but this is something happen almost everyday in this industry ๐Ÿคข, not surprised at all............

Why u would be angry in Ranbir?, u should ask Deepika too, would she ever choose Ranbir over her career?............

Edited by farislove - 15 years ago
friends_rock thumbnail
i was always his fan..but somes times his mama...lolz leave it..fanz were NEVER ever really a prob....

Yaar i dont know...from past 2 days theres a lot of negativity going on about ranbir...i feel bad for him....he was very honest..bechare ko SACCH bolne ki saza mil rahee hai...

i dont know why media is making such a big deal about it....as someone said here that once he gets the taste of SUCCESS he will get too know what is importrant...and plus i think Ranbir deepika know waht they want in their life...n rite now its their careers for them...its not only 1 person which wants sucess i m sure deepika wants her movie to be successfull too...
as for the level brand....i dont know what to say!
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What is wrong with choosing career over relationship at this age?? Besides if you have no career love will fly out of the window! LOL!! So it only makes sense.
Edited by admail_bd - 15 years ago
friends_rock thumbnail
^ i agree...if a man has no work THE WOMEN automatically dissapear..its very general thing..no women will stay with a man who has no work....( I M NOT TAKKING ABOTU RANBIR-DEEPU ๐Ÿ˜ณ)

all actors want their future to be secure..i am sure all people in this world work hard concentrate on their careers so theirFUTURE can be good...they can live a happy life...

Greenbear thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ lovanika

I think you should really quit seeing Aajtak/ Headlines Today and seeing relationships in Bollywood through their eyes.

They really donot have a clue as to what iis going on and why and they overdramatize everything according to what they want to show what with all their special sound effects.๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Greenbear - 15 years ago
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^I agree with Greenbear! LOL!! Aaj Tak and Headlines Today and Zoom can make an ant look like a dinosaur. So it's best not to get influences by their twisted news reports.
tulsi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The interviewer changed the question that was actually addressed to Ranbir. The interview the reporter was referring to was the gq interview. They actually asked him if he would give up sex for five years in order for his film to become a super hit. Deepika also in the begining states that question was changed.

http://www.ranbirkapoor.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=46&pos=0

It's the second last question.
melancholic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Greenbear

@ lovanika

I think you should really quit seeing Aajtak/ Headlines Today and seeing relationships in Bollywood through their eyes.

They really donot have a clue as to what ikis going on and why and they overdramatize everything according to what they want to show what with all thir special sound effects.๐Ÿ˜†

shefs tui shotti hashyokor!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.. tor posts porle i feel so happy๐Ÿ˜† bt i didnt get ur pm reply