Posted: 15 years ago

Hello!

I really didn't think I would have to make this topic but I feel like it's sort of needed now.

Okay WE the CFC really really do appreciate all the reported posts we do! Because as you all know we can't read every page of every FC floating around. It's a hard task so we rely on reported posts and a lotta times we DO go through a page or two in random FCs and get lucky and find chatting and other things wrong.

What we DON'T want to see happening is members from other FCs "non fans" reporting FCs for NO reason or for just little little things. Like reporting the WHOLE FC isn't helping anyone and writing "chatting" as a reason doesn't really help us a whole lot. And I'm NOT SAYING that we want you to report EVERY single post cause thats ridiculous. Yes if you DO find EXCESSSIVE chatting taking place and by this I mean like five pages and its happening often then YES report it .. if it's a "HI" .. "BYE" then let it be.

And I really REALLY don't understand the point of "non fans" visiting other FCS? Like can't we all just be happy in YOUR FC. And not worry about other peoples business?

And REMINDER TO ALL FCs: REMEMBER FCS ARE FOR YOUR celebrity. It is NOT a place for you to gossip or talk nonsense about other celebrities nor is it a place for you all to chat about your day or what you ate for breakfast or what you dreamt about .

- CFC Dev Team -
Edited by preity*zinta - 15 years ago
OMG!! Thank you so much for this needed post DT!!
It is sad that some actually find the time to read & report every single post because they are wanting to take out their enmity with a particular person and not because they are trying to help out the forum.

This is really sad. I wish some would just Grow-Up!

Gagan  

Edited by Gaganjot.S - 15 years ago
very well said...some ppl have so much time to read others FCn report it all the time :S

thanks for the post...
No problemo Girls :) I just hope some of the not needed reporting stops.

Great post Swati, hope EVERYONE reads this

Good work 👏

Thanks Swati.   This was needed. Edited by trina1 - 15 years ago
ohhhhh haha, you totally sounded like Nimmi in the post! I saw the ID and then i was like nooooo thats my zeeeeee tv! :D I miss your pink-ness! :(

okay, i'll stop blabbering before i get reported. bye bye.

PS - oh yes, thank you for the post preity jii😳 
Edited by Jia - 15 years ago
^^ Khaaaair :D muaha what can I say I guess she's rubbing off onto me .. it's what I get for talking to her too much. Yeah I let go of the pink thingg a month ago .. I miss it too LOL it's hard to distinguish my posts from other peoples now :p but it was so much effort hitting Bold then finding my color :p

OH GOSH and I forgot your birthhhhhday! AH! HAPPY HAPPPPPY Belated Birthdaaaaaay!
swati, your going to get reported soon🤣 chatting now🤣

oops, I'm getting reported also I guess😕
It's Khair :( Havent seen her in so long LOL. Rules are rules evenn for me.