Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

Hello!

I really didn't think I would have to make this topic but I feel like it's sort of needed now.

Okay WE the CFC really really do appreciate all the reported posts we do! Because as you all know we can't read every page of every FC floating around. It's a hard task so we rely on reported posts and a lotta times we DO go through a page or two in random FCs and get lucky and find chatting and other things wrong.

What we DON'T want to see happening is members from other FCs "non fans" reporting FCs for NO reason or for just little little things. Like reporting the WHOLE FC isn't helping anyone and writing "chatting" as a reason doesn't really help us a whole lot. And I'm NOT SAYING that we want you to report EVERY single post cause thats ridiculous. Yes if you DO find EXCESSSIVE chatting taking place and by this I mean like five pages and its happening often then YES report it .. if it's a "HI" .. "BYE" then let it be.

And I really REALLY don't understand the point of "non fans" visiting other FCS? Like can't we all just be happy in YOUR FC. And not worry about other peoples business?

And REMINDER TO ALL FCs: REMEMBER FCS ARE FOR YOUR celebrity. It is NOT a place for you to gossip or talk nonsense about other celebrities nor is it a place for you all to chat about your day or what you ate for breakfast or what you dreamt about .

- CFC Dev Team -

Edited by preity*zinta - 06 March 2009 at 9:14pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_shagun-Gaganjot-minuuSiddhi_SobtiObsessionZareenaTerenainatrina_sarasSilence_Goldstar_fan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Important Please Read!" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Terenaina

IF-Stunnerz

Terenaina

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Great postClap

-Gaganjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Gaganjot-

Posted: 06 March 2009 at 7:11am | IP Logged
OMG!! Thank you so much for this needed post DT!!
It is sad that some actually find the time to read & report every single post because they are wanting to take out their enmity with a particular person and not because they are trying to help out the forum.

This is really sad. I wish some would just Grow-Up!

Gagan  

Edited by Gaganjot.S - 06 March 2009 at 7:12am

SunNaa

IF-Sizzlerz

SunNaa

Posted: 06 March 2009 at 10:47am | IP Logged
very well said...some ppl have so much time to read others FCn report it all the time :S

thanks for the post...

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 06 March 2009 at 10:59am | IP Logged
No problemo Girls :) I just hope some of the not needed reporting stops.

Wazupp

IF-Rockerz

Wazupp

Posted: 06 March 2009 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Great post Swati, hope EVERYONE reads this

Good work Clap

trina_saras

IF-Stunnerz

trina_saras

Posted: 06 March 2009 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks Swati.   This was needed.

Edited by trina1 - 07 March 2009 at 12:48pm

Jia

IF-Rockerz

Jia

-

Posted: 06 March 2009 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
ohhhhh haha, you totally sounded like Nimmi in the post! I saw the ID and then i was like nooooo thats my zeeeeee tv! :D I miss your pink-ness! :(

okay, i'll stop blabbering before i get reported. bye bye.

PS - oh yes, thank you for the post preity jiiEmbarrassed 

Edited by Jia - 06 March 2009 at 6:15pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top