Miley Jab Hum Tum

Mayur - part reality, part dream sequence?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

hatsuyuki-hime

Groupbie

hatsuyuki-hime

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

Hey everyoneSmile

Well, it seems that there's been quite a fair bit of speculation on the forum as to whether the long-awaited Mayur rain dance will in fact turn out to be....a mere dream? I mean, we know Mayank's pretty much consigned himself to the 'lattoo' emergency ward and all, but Nupur did seem...somewhat more...co-operative than usual in the dance, didn't she?LOL
 I figure what's probably gonna happen (and this is pure guesswork on my part so feel free to jump in with your own theories) is that Mayank will definitely see Nupur on the swing and dancing (by herself, seeing as specifics are vital hereLOL). And the rest (i.e. the pair actually in each other's arms) is probably going to be a product of Mayank's imagination - and we know THAT'S been fairly active recentlyWinkLOL
 I certainly wouldn't mind if it turned out this way - I guess it just seems like a logical progression. Besides, we can't afford to let their story develop that rapidly or we wouldn't be able to relish it as muchEmbarrassed

There are however, two things I CAN say for certain -
1) I'm all for the dance and all but if those two lovebirds don't go back inside soon, they're gonna catch pneumonia before anyone can even say 'ACHOO!'
2) I totally support the whole 'It's all about the journey rather than the destination' vibe Mayur have got going but SERIOUSLY, if they don't make a move and get to that academic meet (you know, the one they scheduled in like the previous centuryLOL) on time, princi's gonna be madLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mayur - part reality, part dream sequence?" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jaan 234

IF-Dazzler

jaan 234

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
arey koi bat nahi yar ke ye dream hai ..............dek kar maza bohat aa raha hai ....................i am happy

MohitSanayaFan

IF-Rockerz

MohitSanayaFan

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
its part imagination and part reality
i guess all the lovey dovey moments are mayank's imagination

MysticNights

IF-Veteran Member

MysticNights

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Day Dreaming Mayank is already Latoo over Nupur Big smile The rain sequence may a half dream. I think maybe nupur in between will dance with him.. Embarrassed

avani

virgo_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

virgo_gurl

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
umm well am not quite sure but u ryte the lovey dovey moments cant be reality for sure so i guess its gonna be half real n half imaginery!!

stares

stares

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hatsuyuki-hime

SERIOUSLY, if they don't make a move and get to that academic meet (you know, the one they scheduled in like the previous centuryLOL) on time, princi's gonna be madConfusedConfusedConfused

LOLLOL So true
LOLLOL

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
I feel the charm of the barn scenes has been lost in the epis following it. Not looking forward to this much. This has been stretched too much now. Dream sequence or no dream sequence, it all seems very inane.

Edited by nureat01 - 05 March 2009 at 6:30pm

romiebee2002

IF-Sizzlerz

romiebee2002

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
@ hatsuyuki-hime-- I totally agree with you... the journey matters more than the actual destination Approve i'm just happy with how this serial is going so far .. three cheers to the whole team of MJHTBig smileThumbs Up

Post Reply New Post

Go to top