Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heaven002x thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
uhm kay ..SO WHAt is the point of posting this video here?

Calvin_Klein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She did repeat that. Anyway, thanks for the video. I ll definately watch it. She looks soo pretty😍
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
it's gonna be rocking and  and as far as i remember deepika also said she and sonam r friends on the same show or something like that  and that''s what sonam always said and even here when she says that she knows his gf means she knows deepika and are friends so plz for god sake take humor as humour and not something else plus the boy  thing is to tease mr anil K as he onmce said he wnats a prince for sonam as she's his laadli so she teaeses him back by saying all that  a lot  dad plz make sure u r not picking on anyone without a reason thnx😛 as far as ranbir question goes what more she needs to say apart from tehy r chaddi bddies to tell taht they r just friends and she's extreamly happy for him caz he has such a lovely girlfriend😳Edited by fizzilicious - 15 years ago
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😆 Faruuuu!! Why are you bringing the poor girl into this again? Noone said anything about her! Just saying about her Dad. Chal post edit kar...nahi tou mahabharat ho jayega!! 😆
qwertyfied thumbnail
Oopsiee...Mahabharatii already read it!!😆

Bahuuuuut Yaarana lagta hain(Deepika-Sonam ke beech)🥳
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

hahha wells e e i didn't say anything

qwertyfied thumbnail
eee..Fizz..y do u take tension all the time?? I never said u said anything 😉Eventhough,I read it before u edited the post...personally, she's free to like anyone..RK's not my BF😆(ab tak atleast)
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The post person requested not to bring Deepika's name that's why I said what I said...you took her name...you said nothing wrong Fary :)
melancholic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

those who knw sonam please tape her mouth  immediately😆..  watever she says mahabharat ho hi jaate hai 😆

well i found the whole episocde extremely funny, and she hs a gr8 humour sense ... and from the clips dad thing is such a funny part 😆
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Video is already post at India forums

http://www.india-forums.com/video/video.asp?vc=F3533A06-738E-4700-A1EF-0874F3C5EF3A