Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

ananyacool

Goldie

ananyacool

Posted: 06 March 2009 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

I wanna give a standing ovation to Bhairon for supporting Sugna and refusing to accept dadisa's commands...In today's precap when dadisa is ordering Sumitra to take Sugna to the room outside her kothi, Bhairon asks her if  a widow's presence was apshagun for Sugna then dadisa was present in all ceremonies from Sugna's wedding to her gauna!! so what does dadisa have to say now? hats off to  him for standing up for Sugna and suggesting that she will stay with her dadisa in her room rather than a seperate room..

Am glad he did it , was very much needed.
Can imagine Dadisa's reaction! omg!! and i think dadisa should get used to this nowEmbarrassed

Weren't you previously Luv-kwaish?? The new username is good tooSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bhairon in support of Sugna (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Roben

Goldie

Roben

Posted: 06 March 2009 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
im glad he did it and also they showed us that he was always against child marriage

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 07 March 2009 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ananyacool

Originally posted by _charu_

I wanna give a standing ovation to Bhairon for supporting Sugna and refusing to accept dadisa's commands...In today's precap when dadisa is ordering Sumitra to take Sugna to the room outside her kothi, Bhairon asks her if  a widow's presence was apshagun for Sugna then dadisa was present in all ceremonies from Sugna's wedding to her gauna!! so what does dadisa have to say now? hats off to  him for standing up for Sugna and suggesting that she will stay with her dadisa in her room rather than a seperate room..

Am glad he did it , was very much needed.
Can imagine Dadisa's reaction! omg!! and i think dadisa should get used to this nowEmbarrassed

Weren't you previously Luv-kwaish?? The new username is good tooSmile
Hi Ananya,

yeah i changed my usename..Smileactually even i don't know why i chose it , i found it silly so i changed it to my original name. Smile

dadi will never change i guess.....she's very strict but i've heard abt such ladies too.......the interplay between the characters is very interesting...elders are not ready for any kind of changes...they've shown the generation gap beautifully....maasa is very conservative but her son is just the opposite....he's more like all of us ...he has the guts to stand up against maasa and tell her where she's wrong......maasa still doesn't budge but at least bhairon tries...

he accepts that it was his fault that he married his daughter at a very young age and was doing her gauna so soon....if he hadn't agreed for the gauna, at least sugna wud not be going through this torture in a young age...when she was loaded with the beautiful clothes and jewellery n always smiling , now she has turned into a dead body who has no emotions, no expectations....that's too much for a little girl....it's a torture for her parents to see her in this condition....from where does dadisa get the heart to do all this Ouch

Charu

chen2chic

chen2chic

Posted: 07 March 2009 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Suguna is being very strong and gutsy to live as per Dadisaa says. But I'm waiting to see how things turn when Suguna's pregnancy comes to fore. Would she still be like an untouchable?

brownies

IF-Dazzler

brownies

Posted: 07 March 2009 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Why doesnt Daadisa kick herself out of the house?????? That is my question. If she thinks that widows are abshagun, then she should leave the house as well.

Personally, I think that her rules are just plain stupid.

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 08 March 2009 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brownbutt

Why doesnt Daadisa kick herself out of the house?????? That is my question. If she thinks that widows are abshagun, then she should leave the house as well.

Personally, I think that her rules are just plain stupid.
Big smile she didn't say Sugna will have to do that all her life..for one year , till the time Pratap's barsi is done, she'll have to stay alone in the outhouse...n whatever the rules r for widows....when phuli came to her house, she said for one year phuli must not go in weddings and functions IF her parents have allowed her to step out of the house..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top