Bhairon in support of Sugna

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago
I wanna give a standing ovation to Bhairon for supporting Sugna and refusing to accept dadisa's commands...In today's precap when dadisa is ordering Sumitra to take Sugna to the room outside her kothi, Bhairon asks her if  a widow's presence was apshagun for Sugna then dadisa was present in all ceremonies from Sugna's wedding to her gauna!! so what does dadisa have to say now? hats off to  him for standing up for Sugna and suggesting that she will stay with her dadisa in her room rather than a seperate room..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sun-Love thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG I totally have to see the episodes now. I've been way too busy and stopped watching them.

Bhairon is awesome, he is by far one of the best fatherly figures I've seen on television.
noodles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I agree..... A great job to Bhairon. I was really glad to hear him say that..

Dadisa will probably just get angry and emotionally blackmail him like she has done in the past to get her ways.

But I can't believe that Dadisa is being SO strict with Sughna, and even the wife abuser- Basant was telling her "Sughna humari bachi hai" and shes being to strict. 😕😆
chen2chic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Am waiting to see Dadisa's and everyone's reaction to that statement/accusation of Bhairav. Its high time somebody does stand up against those odd traditions................Indeed that was a very brave move from Bhairav, but still dont know what Dadisa is upto................
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Its good he raised his voice but lets see how long he can stand upto Maasa.. But yes am happy he actually spoke his mind there..
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
im so glad tat bhairov spoke  up..he has alys dne in the past  bt now wen its his daughter ......i jus luv him...such a gud father...im waitg 4 dadisas anser...bt the old  lady has bcme 2 strict!i thought she wud a bit lenient  in her attitude bt gosh ....im xcited 2dy!
SamLuvsSaRun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yup he has done a great job..Hats off to him:)
ananyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

I wanna give a standing ovation to Bhairon for supporting Sugna and refusing to accept dadisa's commands...In today's precap when dadisa is ordering Sumitra to take Sugna to the room outside her kothi, Bhairon asks her if  a widow's presence was apshagun for Sugna then dadisa was present in all ceremonies from Sugna's wedding to her gauna!! so what does dadisa have to say now? hats off to  him for standing up for Sugna and suggesting that she will stay with her dadisa in her room rather than a seperate room..

Am glad he did it , was very much needed.
Can imagine Dadisa's reaction! omg!! and i think dadisa should get used to this now😳

Weren't you previously Luv-kwaish?? The new username is good too😊
1987Roso thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
im glad he did it and also they showed us that he was always against child marriage
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ananyacool

Am glad he did it , was very much needed.
Can imagine Dadisa's reaction! omg!! and i think dadisa should get used to this now😳

Weren't you previously Luv-kwaish?? The new username is good too😊

Hi Ananya,

yeah i changed my usename..😊actually even i don't know why i chose it , i found it silly so i changed it to my original name. 😊

dadi will never change i guess.....she's very strict but i've heard abt such ladies too.......the interplay between the characters is very interesting...elders are not ready for any kind of changes...they've shown the generation gap beautifully....maasa is very conservative but her son is just the opposite....he's more like all of us ...he has the guts to stand up against maasa and tell her where she's wrong......maasa still doesn't budge but at least bhairon tries...

he accepts that it was his fault that he married his daughter at a very young age and was doing her gauna so soon....if he hadn't agreed for the gauna, at least sugna wud not be going through this torture in a young age...when she was loaded with the beautiful clothes and jewellery n always smiling , now she has turned into a dead body who has no emotions, no expectations....that's too much for a little girl....it's a torture for her parents to see her in this condition....from where does dadisa get the heart to do all this

Charu