Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 10:40am | IP Logged
I wanna give a standing ovation to Bhairon for supporting Sugna and refusing to accept dadisa's commands...In today's precap when dadisa is ordering Sumitra to take Sugna to the room outside her kothi, Bhairon asks her if  a widow's presence was apshagun for Sugna then dadisa was present in all ceremonies from Sugna's wedding to her gauna!! so what does dadisa have to say now? hats off to  him for standing up for Sugna and suggesting that she will stay with her dadisa in her room rather than a seperate room..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcir

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bhairon in support of Sugna" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sun-Love

Sun-Love

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 11:12am | IP Logged
OMG I totally have to see the episodes now. I've been way too busy and stopped watching them.

Bhairon is awesome, he is by far one of the best fatherly figures I've seen on television.

prikiashi

Goldie

prikiashi

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 11:57am | IP Logged
u mean bhairav right ????

noodles

IF-Rockerz

noodles

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
I agree..... A great job to Bhairon. I was really glad to hear him say that..

Dadisa will probably just get angry and emotionally blackmail him like she has done in the past to get her ways. Ouch

But I can't believe that Dadisa is being SO strict with Sughna, and even the wife abuser- Basant was telling her "Sughna humari bachi hai" and shes being to strict. ConfusedLOL

chen2chic

chen2chic

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Am waiting to see Dadisa's and everyone's reaction to that statement/accusation of Bhairav. Its high time somebody does stand up against those odd traditions................Indeed that was a very brave move from Bhairav, but still dont know what Dadisa is upto................

monu_tan

IF-Rockerz

monu_tan

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Its good he raised his voice but lets see how long he can stand upto Maasa.. But yes am happy he actually spoke his mind there..

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 06 March 2009 at 7:00am | IP Logged
im so glad tat bhairov spoke  up..he has alys dne in the past  bt now wen its his daughter ......i jus luv him...such a gud father...im waitg 4 dadisas anser...bt the old  lady has bcme 2 strict!i thought she wud a bit lenient  in her attitude bt gosh ....im xcited 2dy!

Sameera_SaJan

IF-Dazzler

Sameera_SaJan

Posted: 06 March 2009 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Yup he has done a great job..Hats off to him:)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top