Rules & Announcements

the fame jodi!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

z312684616

z312684616

Posted: 20 October 2005 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

OMG QAZI WONNNNNNNNNNNNNN...this is THE most happiest moment of my life...seeing qazi up on that stage, jus made me so nervous, it was as if i cud feel waut he was feeling...i simply luv him, he's 2 good, and this dude seems to have an intrinsic motivation towards singing...this guy has proven himself, and gets better and better as the days go by...to tell u the truth i was not a big fan of him at the begiing when i started watchin the show, but after  a while i jus simply started luving him...seeing how committed he was to becoming a better singer.  he gets defeated not by criticsm but rather takes it in a constructive manner, which can be quite difficult to do. u deserved it love!

as for arpita, im SO glad she left, she thought she was all that, i mean i admit that this girl was talented, she had the voice,the versatility,the hot gorgeous look, she had all the qualities of a singer, but arpita, baby if u wud only work on ur 'attitude' that wud help u in the long run. dont be over confident, and dont think of urselfa s btter then others...cuz thats wut came to bite u in the ass, at the end...and that is the main reason u got eliminated...ATTITUDE!

rex...i was dissapointed to hear that rex didnt make it...i mean i wish it cud be a trio...rex,rooprekha and qazi...i really didnt want rex to be elimatned....he has a bright voice and is a shining star...i'd liek to c rex and qazi to be very honest...

roorekha...ur jus a clever one arent u...pata hai kay audience is gonna vote for qazi so y not side with qazi and get other votes....ishmaaaaaaaaaart very ismaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart...great singer, but lacks energy...and a very clever human being i must say!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the fame jodi!" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top