Parul leaving bidaai question?

Posted: 15 years ago
there was an article posted on here recently saying Parul fainted on JDJ3 and that she was given the choice to quit Bidaai but "opted to stay loyal to the soap." Ok, Im sure I dont need to say just how much that freaks me out, but I'll say it anyway.
HOW COULD PARUL BE GIVEN THE CHOICE TO LEAVE BIDAAI?!?!?!?!? I dont understand this. I KNOW she's not leaving but if she was who would have given her the choice to quit- bidaai ppl or JDJ3 ppl?
Also if she had decided to quit would she just have been cut off completely from the serial or shown in some episodes that she had time to shoot for?
Sorry but im just a bit shocked that a main character like Parul could be given the choice to quit for a dance show that lasts for about 6 months (more or less???). oh yeah and another thing where can I find the timings for JDJ3??

--------------------------------------------------
BYEE!!!!
i was disturbed by shweta's comments that parul has the option of leaving BIDAAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why on earth would parul for a second consider something so drastic and silly....Bidaai is a top daily which gave her her start and JDJ is just for 3 months and she might not even last past the 3 episode....can you imagine bidaai minus parul?!?!?!?  i hope parul doesnt start thinking like that. that wud be career suicide
i was shocked at this comment from shweta....parul is the lead of the show and how can one even ask her to quit the show that has made her what she is now...i know she wont ever do something like this but this was really shocking that she was asked to quit bidaai for JDJ
ya!! i was shocked  when i read the article.how can  parul leave bidaai??😲
its the show wich made her popular and gave her such a brilliant debut . how can she leave the show??😔
no i don't think she will..i don't want her too.😕
her place in jdlj is not assured whereas bidaai will last more.
plz  parul don't  ever leave the show!!😭
there is no bidaai without you.😭😭😭
the chemistry between u and ranvir
and the love the sisters share.😊
plz don't leave the show.
im sorry that 16hrs work for this show has taken a toll on her
get well soon

who is shweta to ask parul to leave bidaai

parul might not last in the dance show
why even think of leaiving bidaai
she should just give up the dance show
otherwise her perfomance on bidaai might suffer because she miught be too tired to work and give lovely performance in bidaai
which is quite poerful and intense
alisha
I am sure parul is not leave bidaai bec sara and parul are close friends.     

i think its fasle rumors
to think that one wud give up a parallel lead in a top daily for the sake of a 3 month reality dance shw which is so unsure, is just plain ridiculous...
How insulting!, the fact that shweta can even anticipate that JDJ comes even close to bidai is arrogant of her. It seems people are trying to make things hard for parul, due to her success. seems like a case of the 'green eyed monster' if you ask me..

she will never leave bidai for jdj3.

i dont think that parul is going to quit bidaai just for jdj3