Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

anishma24

IF-Sizzlerz

anishma24

Posted: 04 March 2009 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
i wonder what is the secret between omi kaka and his wife?
i really like omi kaka
today i couldn't understand their strange behavior!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Omi kaka abd his wife's secret?>?" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desi_baby07

IF-Sizzlerz

desi_baby07

Posted: 04 March 2009 at 4:24pm | IP Logged

Yeah I even wonder the same.

I remember some time back when Akshi and Rituraj's meeting was going on at the resort... Omi Kaka said that a relationship shouldn't be forced or something else the couple will not be happy to Sunaina Chachi. Not the exact words... but something similar. He was giving an example of their own marriage.

I think their relationship is more out of respect than of love. Sunaina probably loves him for all these years, but I don't think Omi Kaka has developed those feelings yet. I don't know... I'm just making assumptions. Embarrassed

-aisha

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 04 March 2009 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
omggggg
what happened todayyyShocked

pc84

IF-Dazzler

pc84

Posted: 04 March 2009 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

i know. even i was wondering.. the relationship is NOT of a husband and a wife becuz if you go to see they are more like friends rather than romantic couple.. i know that NOT all couples or married couples need to be romantic..but still some kind of action towards each other is needed to show the love between the two!

i feels sorry for choti bahu/omi kaka's wife.. only because living all these years without knowing the real meaning ane experience the real essense of marriage is hard!! feel so bad for her now.. hope the secrets come out soon!!

luv pri

pc84

IF-Dazzler

pc84

Posted: 04 March 2009 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi_baby07

Yeah I even wonder the same.

I remember some time back when Akshi and Rituraj's meeting was going on at the resort... Omi Kaka said that a relationship shouldn't be forced or something else the couple will not be happy to Sunaina Chachi. Not the exact words... but something similar. He was giving an example of their own marriage.

I think their relationship is more out of respect than of love. Sunaina probably loves him for all these years, but I don't think Omi Kaka has developed those feelings yet. I don't know... I'm just making assumptions. Embarrassed

-aisha

OMG.. Aisha LOOOOOOOOONG time no talk yaar.. where have you been??

hmm.. i saw that epi too.. it was during the first meeting or Rituraaj and Akshara.. i was thinking about that too.. there is a possibility that Omi kaka got ARRANGED married to his wife.. and he was in LOVE with someone else..  but i agree she for sure LOVES him as a wife.. but he is soo oblivious to it!!!! hai.. MEN!!! LOLLOLLOL

he can't be a priest.. he is MAD at God. so that possiblity is out!!!
only time will tell!!

-MeraBarun-

IF-Sizzlerz

-MeraBarun-

Posted: 04 March 2009 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Wonder wat is the problem btw the two of them.

bad bad

Groupbie

bad bad

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 3:04am | IP Logged
plz tell me frnds akhir ommi kaka aur sunaiana kay beech kya hai koi to pata karay,is dramay kay sab say best couple hein wo dono,

snowhitepinkzz

IF-Dazzler

snowhitepinkzz

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 3:37am | IP Logged

I too wonder whtz wrong with their relationship.. I dnt find a marital discord as such... and no enough facts to conclude te xact reason of their relationship... so tym will unfold ....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top