Chat Clubs

||:Supercool & Sunshine Angels #2:|| (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

-Blahdah

IF-Sizzlerz

-Blahdah

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Hehehe! Dont u just love Junglee Billi's(me one)...LOL!?

But i listen to u ya! After my Mom/Dad and family u guys r the only support and guiders to me. How can i not listen to u?
Acha, this was the last time wud never go again...Plomish! Embarrassed

@Performance: Damn man! I want to go and thnk Nicole now...LOL!
Ya we did the BAH song, we got a guy for fookat...LOL!
He was really good looking so u knw we arranged the whole performance the Nicole-Karan way with a mixing of Dance Pe Chance with the other dancing frens.
And ya, we rocked man! Every applauded instead of throwing eggs...LOL! And the teacher said, very very very very well done. Am proud of u all.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||:Supercool & Sunshine Angels #2:|| (Page 6)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ROFLOL

IF-Sizzlerz

ROFLOL

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti_c27

heya guys!!!! hw r ya al doin???guys!!! did ya watch Dmg todeh??? it ws awsum naa?? i luvd it yaar....n especially da AR scene whr Riddhima wantd to do sum romance wyt Armaan...fr da frst tym eva!!!!!!!!!! LOLn ws draggin hm towards da store room...shooo cute naa...Embarrassedn Armaan saw hs sasurji n said to hr tat "sasurji ne sab dekh liya n chale b gaye...lagta hai unhe ye rishta manzoor hai" awwwww....Day Dreamingn also wn Shashank cals tem to hs room n says tat "main aap dono ke rishte ko ek naam dena chahta hoon...nai toh aap kabi store room mei...kabi terrace pe..kabi fire escape mein chup chup ke milte rahenge..lol....LOLLOLn Armaan ws blushin n Shashank said"stop smilin!!!!"...LOL.awwww...shooo cutee!!!Day Dreaming bt i didn lyk Muskaan n Rahool's scen et al!!! i dunno...tat ws lyk tooo much...
i ws expectin a cute romantic scene btwn tem bt dfntly nt sumthin lyk tat...n ws shoked to c tat..i ws lyk "tys cnt b mah DMG!!!!!"Angry

Haha i know.!! Now actually dmg has become an adult show.!! Not that am complainin lol but ya you seriously cant watch it with family...hmmm i wasn't exactly expectin this from RM cos they have always been those cutie types couple.!! But i do understand the intensity of the situation...so this is quite natural to happen...!! It happens in real life too..no i have not experienced it yet lol ...!! But the scene was good..have mixed emotions for that scene lol

ROFLOL

IF-Sizzlerz

ROFLOL

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by znbhusain

Hehehe! Dont u just love Junglee Billi's(me one)...LOL!?

But i listen to u ya! After my Mom/Dad and family u guys r the only support and guiders to me. How can i not listen to u?

Acha, this was the last time wud never go again...Plomish! Embarrassed

HugHug
thats like my girl.!! Good.!!

@Performance: Damn man! I want to go and thnk Nicole now...LOL!

Ya we did the BAH song, we got a guy for fookat...LOL!

He was really good looking so u knw we arranged the whole performance the Nicole-Karan way with a mixing of Dance Pe Chance with the other dancing frens.

And ya, we rocked man! Every applauded instead of throwing eggs...LOL! And the teacher said, very very very very well done. Am proud of u all.

arre wah congo.!! This is really good.!! You rock girl.!! Keep workin hard like this !! Muah..thanks nicole lol

-Blahdah

IF-Sizzlerz

-Blahdah

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 10:55am | IP Logged

Hehe ya thnx Nicole.

Oh i have not asked u this from days...How r u?...LOL!
And b/w yaar u saw on the JDJ forum tht Karan is on the 7th position on voting scales?
How is tht possible?...You all voted or not?

ROFLOL

IF-Sizzlerz

ROFLOL

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Arre haan forgot to discuss bout that. :-( am really upset :-( :-( how can he be on 7th position :-( shit ..yes i voted for him like 70 times lol mera pura month ka balance ud gaya lol :-( :-( :-( chalo anythin for him still he is at 7th position :-( i hate it. .   .i just wish that this is rumour lol

-Blahdah

IF-Sizzlerz

-Blahdah

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 11:06am | IP Logged
I still am in the full hope and i kinda believe tht its a rumours cuz the girl who posted it...Umm,...Cant trust her, u knw?
About voting mein he is low is quite u knw not digestable.
India has hundreds/thousands fans of him, dont they?
I SO wish thye wud have allowed International Voting man! This sux big time.
They shud have allowed. In Indian Idol also they allowed it this time.
Dont knw why but am losing hope tht he will win. I am getting this irky kinda feelng tht he is gonna loose JDJ.
Dnt u have?

Edited by znbhusain - 05 March 2009 at 11:07am

ROFLOL

IF-Sizzlerz

ROFLOL

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Sadly yes :-( i know he'l be out in the early rounds itself. .am quite sure actually..itna toh sure hai that he is not gonna win it.   You know all these reality shows are manipulated seriously .my friend went to gave auditions for voice of india..and saw it there herself..even the late ishmeet singer was her friend so she knows all these things ..!!
Its for sure that the channel would wanna keep celebrities like ram and parul till the end of the rounds cos they do daily soaps and also hard kaur cos she is entertainin.!! But karan has bleak chances i hate sayin this    :-( :-( :-(      though i wish god proves me wrong lol

-Blahdah

IF-Sizzlerz

-Blahdah

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Okay now am feeling like crying...*cry*
Why the hell did he had to participate in this yaar?
I cnt see him lose, not at all. But yaar u knw lets b positive, maybe it doesnt happen this time and Karan wins, u never knw.
B/w wht do u mean by manipulated? :S
And Parul and Ram do daily soaps so Karan also is doing a daily soap na, is'nt he?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top