Chat Clubs

||:Supercool & Sunshine Angels #2:|| (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 150

JahanpanahBond

IF-Dazzler

JahanpanahBond

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 9:20am | IP Logged
heya guys!!!! hw r ya al doin???guys!!! did ya watch Dmg todeh??? it ws awsum naa?? i luvd it yaar....n especially da AR scene whr Riddhima wantd to do sum romance wyt Armaan...fr da frst tym eva!!!!!!!!!! LOLn ws draggin hm towards da store room...shooo cute naa...Embarrassedn Armaan saw hs sasurji n said to hr tat "sasurji ne sab dekh liya n chale b gaye...lagta hai unhe ye rishta manzoor hai" awwwww....Day Dreamingn also wn Shashank cals tem to hs room n says tat "main aap dono ke rishte ko ek naam dena chahta hoon...nai toh aap kabi store room mei...kabi terrace pe..kabi fire escape mein chup chup ke milte rahenge..lol....LOLLOLn Armaan ws blushin n Shashank said"stop smilin!!!!"...LOL.awwww...shooo cutee!!!Day Dreaming bt i didn lyk Muskaan n Rahool's scen et al!!! i dunno...tat ws lyk tooo much...i ws expectin a cute romantic scene btwn tem bt dfntly nt sumthin lyk tat...n ws shoked to c tat..i ws lyk "tys cnt b mah DMG!!!!!"Angry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||:Supercool & Sunshine Angels #2:|| (Page 5)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Blahdah

IF-Sizzlerz

-Blahdah

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Oye Shruti babes.
The analysis is posted on the Page.4 reply and cover urs there.
See first read it and thn quote it and add ur points at the scenes place. U knw?

-Blahdah

IF-Sizzlerz

-Blahdah

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti_c27

heya guys!!!! hw r ya al doin???guys!!! did ya watch Dmg todeh??? it ws awsum naa?? i luvd it yaar....n especially da AR scene whr Riddhima wantd to do sum romance wyt Armaan...fr da frst tym eva!!!!!!!!!! LOLn ws draggin hm towards da store room...shooo cute naa...Embarrassedn Armaan saw hs sasurji n said to hr tat "sasurji ne sab dekh liya n chale b gaye...lagta hai unhe ye rishta manzoor hai" awwwww....Day Dreamingn also wn Shashank cals tem to hs room n says tat "main aap dono ke rishte ko ek naam dena chahta hoon...nai toh aap kabi store room mei...kabi terrace pe..kabi fire escape mein chup chup ke milte rahenge..lol....LOLLOLn Armaan ws blushin n Shashank said"stop smilin!!!!"...LOL.awwww...shooo cutee!!!Day Dreaming bt i didn lyk Muskaan n Rahool's scen et al!!! i dunno...tat ws lyk tooo much...i ws expectin a cute romantic scene btwn tem bt dfntly nt sumthin lyk tat...n ws shoked to c tat..i ws lyk "tys cnt b mah DMG!!!!!"Angry

Nahi re it was a pure lovely scene which was filled with lovable passion and emotions.

ROFLOL

IF-Sizzlerz

ROFLOL

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Haanji am back.!! Crap man why did they not show wat AR were doin in the corner...i think they already had their first kiss and didn't show us ROFL :-( am sad now LOL
Oye you written your already.!! Wait will just read it and comment!!

-Blahdah

IF-Sizzlerz

-Blahdah

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 9:31am | IP Logged
ROFL Shikha u knw, i was just waiting for u to come and make this confession tht Why the heck dint they show the AR hidden scene.
I wonder which type of French Fries thye cooked...ROFL!!

ROFLOL

IF-Sizzlerz

ROFLOL

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Aww sorry zainab.!! Am not mobile and cant quote your analysis lol its so long that my mobile is not acceptin any more characters lol
Acha i'l reply to your point one by one though. .
1.RM SCENE yeah good acting by muskan liked her intensity today ..also by rahul.!!Clap but this scene...hmmm it was superb but kinda suprisin and unexpected lol no am not jealous but..RM are those sweet cute couple na ..never expected them to do this lol but in real life this kinda thing happens lol people get carried away easily.!!
2.hahaha shirt less lol i have seen mayank topless in his earlier show too he looked too too too effin hot there with his jeans button open too lol ROFL
3.niki abhi ..they were cute today..enjoyed their scenes better than yest lol @that dialogue...loved niki's drama in the end lol
4.aww the to be family lol it really looked cute.!! Loved how they all were discussing things out lol anji was surely jealous.!! I like that ;-)
5.AR scene aww that was one of the cutest and romantic ever.!! The way she hugged him pulled him..lol shash saw then didn't say anythin.!! For the 100th time i love shash.!! Lol then the way he hugged her aww i love them.!! I hate it though.!! Why did they move to the corner.!! I think they have already done their first kiss.!!lol @types of french fries lol
6'shweta over acting hmmm maybe..i really don't like their silly comedy interactions waise..but i love amit's comedy.!!.
7AR second scene ditto loved the way he pulled her lol
8shash is so cute yaar the way he said don smile lol aww armaan smiling me blushing lol perfect family scene again lol !!rofl @ store room cafeteria dialogue.!! He is too funny mam.!!
9.armaan's parents hmmm i wish he tells rids and no misunderstanding creeps up.!! And ya i love weekends now too lol yay am excited for jdj tomo.!!      
Ok sorry for taking so much time . My friend called up lol

Hi shruti.!!

-Blahdah

IF-Sizzlerz

-Blahdah

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shikharmaan

Aww sorry zainab.!! Am not mobile and cant quote your analysis lol its so long that my mobile is not acceptin any more characters lol
Acha i'l reply to your point one by one though. .
1.RM SCENE yeah good acting by muskan liked her intensity today ..also by rahul.!!Clap but this scene...hmmm it was superb but kinda suprisin and unexpected lol no am not jealous but..RM are those sweet cute couple na ..never expected them to do this lol but in real life this kinda thing happens lol people get carried away easily.!!
2.hahaha shirt less lol i have seen mayank topless in his earlier show too he looked too too too effin hot there with his jeans button open too lol ROFL   OMG!! Seriously, it was?...No ya? OMG! How the hell can i miss this man!! ROFL!!
3.niki abhi ..they were cute today..enjoyed their scenes better than yest lol @that dialogue...loved niki's drama in the end lol
4.aww the to be family lol it really looked cute.!! Loved how they all were discussing things out lol anji was surely jealous.!! I like that ;-)
5.AR scene aww that was one of the cutest and romantic ever.!! The way she hugged him pulled him..lol shash saw then didn't say anythin.!! For the 100th time i love shash.!! Lol then the way he hugged her aww i love them.!! I hate it though.!! Why did they move to the corner.!! I think they have already done their first kiss.!!lol @types of french fries lol
6'shweta over acting hmmm maybe..i really don't like their silly comedy interactions waise..but i love amit's comedy.!!. Ditto!
7AR second scene ditto loved the way he pulled her lol
8shash is so cute yaar the way he said don smile lol aww armaan smiling me blushing lol perfect family scene again lol !!rofl @ store room cafeteria dialogue.!! He is too funny mam.!!
9.armaan's parents hmmm i wish he tells rids and no misunderstanding creeps up.!! Oh ya actually yaar. I loved Atul in the precap...LMAO!! He is damn funny man!!
And ya i love weekends now too lol yay am excited for jdj tomo.!!      
Ok sorry for taking so much time . My friend called up lol

Hi shruti.!!

Shoorrrryyyy for the sho late reply yaar but actually once again some sounds were coming from outside my house, went to see tht...LOL! Wink
Dint tell u cuz i though ur BP will take a new height again...LOL!

ROFLOL

IF-Sizzlerz

ROFLOL

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Lol i thought you signed out!! But you are a bad girl you know.!! I told you na not to go you never listen to me :-(
Acha btw how was your performance yaar.??
Hahaha that rahul part lol i'll give you the link to the vid tomo pakka...its too hot.!! !! lol

Post Reply New Post

Go to top