Chat Clubs

||:Supercool & Sunshine Angels #2:|| (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

virgo_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

virgo_gurl

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Aww chal okie go meet ur aunt n take a lot of care of urselv love ya tcx n miss u too yara!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||:Supercool & Sunshine Angels #2:|| (Page 4)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ROFLOL

IF-Sizzlerz

ROFLOL

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Hey mariam.!!me fine.. How you hun.!. Ah am so excited to watch the epi..lol

Soni..bye ..try to come here often.!! Tc!!

ROFLOL

IF-Sizzlerz

ROFLOL

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Man i hate this :-( :-( :-( my star one channel went away for like 10 mins lol shit i hate it !!.but thank god its back now lol :-( but i still hate it. :-(
Hahaha i messaged my friend in banglore to ask wat had happened in those 10 mins lol am crazy.!!
Oh my god they did it!!. Lol RM did it!!.am so happy lol

Edited by shikharmaan - 05 March 2009 at 8:37am

-Blahdah

IF-Sizzlerz

-Blahdah

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 8:38am | IP Logged
OMG!! DMG is totally back on the perfect track man.
Anyone here who dint watch the episode and doesnt want me to post the analysis yet?

-Blahdah

IF-Sizzlerz

-Blahdah

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shikharmaan

Man i hate this :-( :-( :-( my star one channel went away for like 10 mins lol shit i hate it !!.but thank god its back now lol :-( but i still hate it. :-(
Hahaha i messaged my friend in banglore to ask wat had happened in those 10 mins lol am crazy.!!
Oh my god they did it!!. Lol RM did it!!.am so happy lol

Not more crazy thn me. If this wud have happened at my place, i wud have been running in the whole house shouting to God khulla aam tht bring StarOne back...Pllleeaasssee!...LOL!
Haila?...Bangalore?...Tujhe koi Chandigarh mein msg karne ko nahi mile kya?LOL

ROFLOL

IF-Sizzlerz

ROFLOL

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 8:56am | IP Logged
No no pls post it na zainab am waitin to read it..will just be back in 10 mins watchin dmg on you tube lol
Nai yr i started crying too.!! And gave few galis to my tv and cable wala and set box grr...noone of my friends watch dmg ..have only one person who watches it rofl!! Brb

-Blahdah

IF-Sizzlerz

-Blahdah

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 8:58am | IP Logged
LMAO!! @ Gaalis!
Ohk Shikha...I will post it soon. Come soon!

-Blahdah

IF-Sizzlerz

-Blahdah

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Analysis:
@RM Scene: God! Drashti and Mayank r superb actors man. The way Muskaan got all angry and suddenly started pleading to leave...Was amazing! I LOVED the RM scene. And i dnt knw why but am super happy tht they did this and now we get to see the tension...U knw physical attachment is good and kinda important to have na...LMAO!!But seriously the scene was pure hotness and pure passion and the wait they wanted to cover up, the impatience to be close. The missing moments...All seemed superbly visible. Superbly done and acted scene. And ya, really very very unexpected. But cool now, we get to see RM moving to more drama.

@Rahul Shirtless: Major WT attacks man! It was getting damn too hot in my room. OMG! His muscles...Haye! The way he raised his hands for angraing...Shit man! Ultra voilet hotness! Too much to control. I never had the idea tht Rahul's body is so To-Die-For...LOL! Okay! My repeat dialogue: Am A Loyal Karan Lover. *raises hand in swear type*

@NikBhi: Well, they were good too but am not tht attached or impressed yet by there chemistry. Though was a good one. The way NikChik said, Jao Warna Eik Kaan Ke Neeche Donge...LOL! Good! Good!

@AR,AA: I LOVED this family scene...LOL! Ya! AA & AR and all together ARAA. Makes a good family ya! But i doubt tht Atul is gonna be paired with Anjie or Hetal is gonna be used to make Anjie jealous. I saw a glimpse of annoyance in Anjie whn Hetal was mentioned. Awww...Dhruv and his Dad and Armaan staring = Me fainting...LOL! The way Armaan was standing there with his hands folded...Muah! Super adorable and dashing.
Awwwww... @ Anjie's dialogue tht Whn Ridz Is With Armaan Everything Will Go Good... Awww... @Atul's Ridz And Armaan Together Toh Nothing Is Impossible.

@AR Scene: Haaayyyyeeeeeee!! LOVED it. The way Ridz was pulling Armaan and thn Shanky left even whn seeing thm and thn Armaan smiled...*faints* Too much sweetness to handle ya!...LOL! Hayyyeee! Whn thn Armaan pulled Ridz and they both said those sweet sweet se dialogues...Oh My God! Sweet yet awesome scene. But am jealous...I want to see a scene like RM for AR too..Not fair...Not fair...LOL! Seriously, the scene was maha sweet and tht too after SO many days, became more sweet and adorable.

@NikBhi Scene Again: Good! Not tht good to say i loved it but ya nice. I find Shweta quite an over-actor...Ya! But this is very bad, Nikki is not doing good with poor Abhi. Actually this is quite too much. Firstly it was her mistake to make him go talli and thn she lies again. Not good! Not good! The scene: Good! Good!...LOL!

@AR Dosra Scene: Awwww...Loved the way Armaan pulled Ridz in Shanky's cabin. I love the way Armaan says Trust Me. Complete different and adorable style...I tried copying it but i do it weirder...LOL!

@ARS(AR, Shanky): Awwwwwwwwww...@ The whole scene.
*faints* Whn Armaan gave the killing smile again.
Shanky was so cute whn he said Takke Aap Logh Hospital Ke Har Corner Mein Milna Bandha Karde...Haye! They were SO happy thn na.

@Armaan's Parents: OMG! This was exactly wht i wanted to see and was waiting thruout. Hope the creatives dont ditch us this time and show Armaan's parents. Wonder how good-looking his Dad wud be...LOL! Super excited for Armaan's Parents to come.

Haila...Itna barra Analysis...Chalo ab quote it and reply to each one...Mehnat se likha hai yaar...LOL!
And now, the wait for Monday's episode is gonn akill me, seriously but good tht we have JDJ in the weekends. Yaaaayyyy!

Edited by znbhusain - 05 March 2009 at 9:13am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top