Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Blahdah thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey guys!
Am so upset man! Ram! Ram! I cried SO much! I so want him back man!
And tht Bloody b**** Gauhar...WTF Does she thinks of herself hun? Stupid! Idiot! Piggy! I know thts rude but i hate Gauhar to the extend now.
Anyone here dare vote for Gauhar ever and if anyone here does then dont talk to me then.
-Blahdah thumbnail

Hey Moni Di,

How are you?

And firstly, where are you these days?

-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I m ok dear...what about u???I m still in India...n voting for Karan
-Blahdah thumbnail
Am fine too. its just tht i was'nt seeing you around the JDJ Forum anymore or in the CC.
Ya...Thankyou so much for voting for Karan and saving him yet again.
I just hope and am kinda sure tht in the upcoming one he is going to be the best cuz its Salsa and Karan has full experience in it.
-Moni- thumbnail
I do come on d JDJ forum...but its not very happening...DMG forum is more happening....good so much of bashing in DMG forum.....its funny actually 2 read d posts there....it no longer affects me....
Karan's doing salsa in d next performance????
-Blahdah thumbnail
I dont visit the DMG forum much now...I just go through the first page and then any topic i find worth commenting, then only i comment. To be honest, DMG forum has become a headache now. Everyone is fighting and is somehow on the mission to lower the other group of fans. LOL!...I dont have the courage to take it as fun!
JDJ Forum is fun. We KPS have taken over it waise hi and thn i enjoy fighting with Anti-Karanians.
Yup! Someone on FB is friends with Nicole and she posted a topic on JDJ forum tht Nicole told her tht its Salsa next time but i guess they are gonna perform today only right?
I heard somewhere tht Performance is shot right after elimination.
-Moni- thumbnail
yeh I agree its fun 2 fight with d anti karanians on JDJ forum...but its always d same guys u know who naa....they r so pathetic man....but its d wild card episode next don't think d others r going 2 perform....
-Blahdah thumbnail
Its a little group there and they think they can win a fight against us...Huh! Such kidos. You saw them on DMG Forum. Any topic against Karan and its necessary for them to come and comment.
Niyant Ji also made a new account. He was banned before...LOL!
But seriously they are all so despos. If you hate him so much then please Avoid comemnting about him but no they have to!
So WildCard episodes matlab the WC ones are only going to perform or are they going to return on the basis of public voting?
-Moni- thumbnail
don't know much about it just heard it in d forum...last time it was just public voting....yeah I saw niyant ji post comments in d DMG forum as well....so was he banned???....so sad he is so obsessed with Karan....seems like he joined IF for Karan only😆
-Blahdah thumbnail
LOL! Trust me, he loves Karan alot. He joined DMG forum once again and started his hatred posts for Karan and ya he was banned before. I just discovered tht the only thing he does on IF is run after anything or anyhow related to Karan. thts wht you call True Love! LMAO!
And we also have a new bella who hates Karan...You know its evident from his Avi. She spent time on making tht Avi...Gosh! Wht people man!