Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Blahdah thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Hehehe! Dont u just love Junglee Billi's(me one)...LOL!?

But i listen to u ya! After my Mom/Dad and family u guys r the only support and guiders to me. How can i not listen to u?
Acha, this was the last time wud never go again...Plomish! 😳

@Performance: Damn man! I want to go and thnk Nicole now...LOL!
Ya we did the BAH song, we got a guy for fookat...LOL!
He was really good looking so u knw we arranged the whole performance the Nicole-Karan way with a mixing of Dance Pe Chance with the other dancing frens.
And ya, we rocked man! Every applauded instead of throwing eggs...LOL! And the teacher said, very very very very well done. Am proud of u all.
ROFLOL thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shruti_c27

heya guys!!!! hw r ya al doin???guys!!! did ya watch Dmg todeh??? it ws awsum naa?? i luvd it yaar....n especially da AR scene whr Riddhima wantd to do sum romance wyt Armaan...fr da frst tym eva!!!!!!!!!! 😆n ws draggin hm towards da store room...shooo cute naa...😳n Armaan saw hs sasurji n said to hr tat "sasurji ne sab dekh liya n chale b gaye...lagta hai unhe ye rishta manzoor hai" awwwww....😍n also wn Shashank cals tem to hs room n says tat "main aap dono ke rishte ko ek naam dena chahta hoon...nai toh aap kabi store room mei...kabi terrace pe..kabi fire escape mein chup chup ke milte rahenge..lol....😆😆n Armaan ws blushin n Shashank said"stop smilin!!!!"...😆.awwww...shooo cutee!!!😍 bt i didn lyk Muskaan n Rahool's scen et al!!! i dunno...tat ws lyk tooo much...
i ws expectin a cute romantic scene btwn tem bt dfntly nt sumthin lyk tat...n ws shoked to c tat..i ws lyk "tys cnt b mah DMG!!!!!"😡

Haha i know.!! Now actually dmg has become an adult show.!! Not that am complainin lol but ya you seriously cant watch it with family...hmmm i wasn't exactly expectin this from RM cos they have always been those cutie types couple.!! But i do understand the intensity of the situation...so this is quite natural to happen...!! It happens in real life too..no i have not experienced it yet lol ...!! But the scene was good..have mixed emotions for that scene lol
ROFLOL thumbnail
Originally posted by: znbhusain

Hehehe! Dont u just love Junglee Billi's(me one)...LOL!?

But i listen to u ya! After my Mom/Dad and family u guys r the only support and guiders to me. How can i not listen to u?

Acha, this was the last time wud never go again...Plomish! 😳

🤗🤗
thats like my girl.!! Good.!!

@Performance: Damn man! I want to go and thnk Nicole now...LOL!

Ya we did the BAH song, we got a guy for fookat...LOL!

He was really good looking so u knw we arranged the whole performance the Nicole-Karan way with a mixing of Dance Pe Chance with the other dancing frens.

And ya, we rocked man! Every applauded instead of throwing eggs...LOL! And the teacher said, very very very very well done. Am proud of u all.

arre wah congo.!! This is really good.!! You rock girl.!! Keep workin hard like this !! Muah..thanks nicole lol
-Blahdah thumbnail

Hehe ya thnx Nicole.

Oh i have not asked u this from days...How r u?...LOL!
And b/w yaar u saw on the JDJ forum tht Karan is on the 7th position on voting scales?
How is tht possible?...You all voted or not?
ROFLOL thumbnail
Arre haan forgot to discuss bout that. :-( am really upset :-( :-( how can he be on 7th position :-( shit ..yes i voted for him like 70 times lol mera pura month ka balance ud gaya lol :-( :-( :-( chalo anythin for him still he is at 7th position :-( i hate it. .   .i just wish that this is rumour lol
-Blahdah thumbnail
I still am in the full hope and i kinda believe tht its a rumours cuz the girl who posted it...Umm,...Cant trust her, u knw?
About voting mein he is low is quite u knw not digestable.
India has hundreds/thousands fans of him, dont they?
I SO wish thye wud have allowed International Voting man! This sux big time.
They shud have allowed. In Indian Idol also they allowed it this time.
Dont knw why but am losing hope tht he will win. I am getting this irky kinda feelng tht he is gonna loose JDJ.
Dnt u have?
Edited by znbhusain - 15 years ago
ROFLOL thumbnail
Sadly yes :-( i know he'l be out in the early rounds itself. .am quite sure actually..itna toh sure hai that he is not gonna win it.   You know all these reality shows are manipulated seriously .my friend went to gave auditions for voice of india..and saw it there herself..even the late ishmeet singer was her friend so she knows all these things ..!!
Its for sure that the channel would wanna keep celebrities like ram and parul till the end of the rounds cos they do daily soaps and also hard kaur cos she is entertainin.!! But karan has bleak chances i hate sayin this    :-( :-( :-(      though i wish god proves me wrong lol
-Blahdah thumbnail
Okay now am feeling like crying...*cry*
Why the hell did he had to participate in this yaar?
I cnt see him lose, not at all. But yaar u knw lets b positive, maybe it doesnt happen this time and Karan wins, u never knw.
B/w wht do u mean by manipulated? :S
And Parul and Ram do daily soaps so Karan also is doing a daily soap na, is'nt he?
-Blahdah thumbnail
Originally posted by: virgo_gurl

Zainu wen u gonna cum online babes??
n how u doing??

Am toh online almst the whole day but actually yesterday i went off jaldi na.
Am fine!
Looking 4ward to talk to you!
ROFLOL thumbnail
Yr karan is doing a daily soap but not those saas bahu types..which are really very popular among the aunties and all and they vote for these contestants like hell lol dmg has a limited audience that too youth.!! And moreover most followers are international.!! And no international votings :-( i hate this lol
Manipulated means the channel themselves decide the winners and all.. Not exactly winners but what ever the channel wants happens in the show .:-( chalo lets chuck this topic.!! Be positive.!! And lets enjoy karan's present performance.!! Rather than worryin bout future ones lol
Acha i'l be back after studyin a bit..have to complete my that practical again lol will be back after searchin for the material lol