Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

kingallahslave

Groupbie

kingallahslave

Posted: 13 March 2009 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
http://islamgreatreligion.wordpress.com/2008/10/27/why-does-islam-degrade-women-by-keeping-them-behind-the-veil/

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Status of Women In ISLAM ! (Page 4)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

a_jalpari

a_jalpari

Posted: 16 March 2009 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peace_islam

Originally posted by a_jalpari

Originally posted by peace_islam

Originally posted by a_jalpari

What about women's freedom and all that stuff in Islam? I am also a muslim, and i have true faith in Allah....
But what about those male in Islam who think of a woman as their property? What about the part that women has to be covered all the time from face to feet whether it's hot or cold?
About the divorce part... man can say the word "talaakh" 3 times and is free from the relationsip.. but can a women do this? NO, she has to get her husband to say it.
Even Islam itself says that women may not have all rights in this world, but she has a very high status in Heaven.

I respect that u r tryingto spread these thoughts... but make sure not be so extreme, and respect other religions.

if some one thinks women their property its fault of him not of islam.. But isn't the man muslim too?
we have to cover our body not to cover our face and this is for our safety..oh dear agr garmi hogi clothes pehno gi na kabi aisa hwa hai k garmi lagi ho or clothes na pehno hahah funny..or cold main toh woh b coverd ho jaty hain jo apni body reveal karty hain..haha IIt's really not funny the way you are talking about it... I meant why do the women have to be covered? .... Why can't the man just stop staring?
no madam did u know before nikkah both men and women have to signed it wahan coulmn hota hai jis main women ko right hai k ap talaq dy sakty hon..or 3talak kehny sy he talaq nh ho jati..Last time i checked, the man still has the right to say the words 3 times and he's free from the women.. a woman can't do that... she has to appeal and plead the man for divorce or agr talaq dy b toh usy meher b dyna padta hai or women ki responsibity us par he hoti hai divorce k bad b..
no where islam said that women have not equal rights...remember last sermon of prophet where he said "mens have right over women but women also have right over men....and islam add more responsiblities to men not rights Islam main agar humain woh hakooq mil bhi jayen to humara maashra woh haq nahi deta..... to kya iss a matlab ye ke humare maashre ke log musalmaaan nahi?
men and women boths are equall...Sure yeah... yeh to kehne ke baatein hain

yar khud muslims ko nh pata k islam main kya hai or kya nh toh non muslims ko kya khak pata hoga Excuse me, maine har religion padha hai... aur unn religions main Islam bhi shamil hai isloye toh woh har waqt islam k bary main propagenda karty hain that islam opress women...
i hope apko bura nh laga hoga main sirf apki ghalat fehmi door kar rahi thi as a muslim...
be proud of muslim womenSmile  ... Jee nahi iss main mind karne wali koi baat nahi... infact i'm happy to get a feedback from a muslim women... it's part of my work

Don't take me wrong there.... Because i'm a very neutral person.. i say what i believe is right not to have a contrevorsey over it.

kya jo muslim kjam karain gy uska matlab yeh hai k hm islam ko blame karain y???aj toh muslim main har bura shamil hai jo islam main mana hai..yes i know muslims datre at girls or apko ak bat btaon hm muslim toh hain mgr sirf nam k apony kaha k yehj sab muslim s hai
i would like to explain def of muslim " A MUSLIM IS WHO WHO SUBMIT HIS WILL TO ALLAH ALMIGHTY" "MUSLAMAN WOH HAI JIS K SATH OR ZUBAN SY DOSRA MUSLAMAN M EHFOOZ RAHY"
JIS NY AIK NAMAZ CHODI USNY KUFR KIYA....i can say 1000 of examples...toh kya yeh sab muslims aj kar rahy hain dear yahi toh prob hai na aj sab islam sy dor hain or dosry logon ki tradition hm ny aopna li gain..yahi toh bat hai na aj koi sacha muslim nh..

or jahan tak covering ki bat hai toh quran first said about men parda then women..just read surah noor..
or women kyn cover karain Allah ny hmain body di or clothes b to cover our body..kya ap chahti ho k ap show piece bano for men ap sy sawal hai k hum apny apko over kyn nh kar saky????

i think u are very weak in islamic studies yar kabi ksi ka ikkah hwa toh dekh lyna k women have also right to divorce.

u said hamin islam main haqoqo mil b jayen kya matlab hai apka???islm main sab haqoq hai of women plz just read rights of women in islam.islam was first to give rights to women..gr hmara masshar nh dyta toh is main islm ka koi qasoor nh....

Reread my post again... i don't think u understood me well, or either you are just trying to prove me wrong... anyways that's your choice... again, I don't want to start a fight about our religion, you are a muslim, I am a muslim, and we're both happy with that.... I hope you have a happy life...may god bless you! Sorry if I was ever being rude, it's just human nature.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top