Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Does anyone remember the last case of Dr. Salunkhe(without hair), in which he was attacked and he was unconcious and when he came to, he was found near a dead body with a gun in his hand and blood all over him(I think) and then he was forced to leave CID??? I really miss those episodesCryCry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Old Episode Discussions (Page 4)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suchi_dev2006

Goldie

suchi_dev2006

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 7:47am | IP Logged

about what episode are you talking about?

okay at first , one episode in which salunkhe sir trid to commit suicide
the second one might be that one in which salukhe sir had been trapped, as his fingerprint someone copied and at last he was saved by the whole CID team, his finger print had been stoled from the plaster of paris statues which he used to made as a recreation. Then he used to dump those plaster of paris stues to the dustbin from where the culprits collected salunkhe's fingerprint and placed somewhere else to trap him dangerously,but CID succeeded to save salunkhe,that was totally awesome case, but it wasn't the last case of salunkhe( without hair).
infact when dr.anjalika left the show and dr. niyati yet to come,then dr.salunkhe worked in CID as temporary forensic expert, he once saved daya, as dr.anjalika accused him of a murder.
so salunkhe sir never really left CID, even when he wasn't working permanently, he kept coming as temporary doctor
I think something happened between ACP sir and salunkhe sir
probably ACP sir gave some negetive comments abt.salunkhe sir infront of DCP sir
it was the case of the rancour.
Yes, Me too miss all those golden old episodes
those were really gem

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchi_dev2006

about what episode are you talking about?

okay at first , one episode in which salunkhe sir trid to commit suicide
the second one might be that one in which salukhe sir had been trapped, as his fingerprint someone copied and at last he was saved by the whole CID team, his finger print had been stoled from the plaster of paris statues which he used to made as a recreation. Then he used to dump those plaster of paris stues to the dustbin from where the culprits collected salunkhe's fingerprint and placed somewhere else to trap him dangerously,but CID succeeded to save salunkhe,that was totally awesome case, but it wasn't the last case of salunkhe( without hair).
infact when dr.anjalika left the show and dr. niyati yet to come,then dr.salunkhe worked in CID as temporary forensic expert, he once saved daya, as dr.anjalika accused him of a murder.
so salunkhe sir never really left CID, even when he wasn't working permanently, he kept coming as temporary doctor
I think something happened between ACP sir and salunkhe sir
probably ACP sir gave some negetive comments abt.salunkhe sir infront of DCP sir
it was the case of the rancour.
Yes, Me too miss all those golden old episodes
those were really gem
I don't remember. I was like 4 or 5 when the episode happened. All I remember is Professor Salukhe(without hair) was boarding a autorickshaw when he was attacked by someone on the head and became unconscious. Oh, I don't remember properlyCryCry

shaina_mbbs

Groupbie

shaina_mbbs

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
does ny1 has d missing bullet video??if yes,pls pls pls do share dat....

lady-daya-69

lady-daya-69

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

hei frnds, dont u watch those old epsds on sony?

so many old epsds has shown already......

d oldest 1s shows on saterdays frm 10.30am till 8.30pm

when did salunkhe joined cid?any 1 knw?Smile

Edited by lady-daya-69 - 05 December 2009 at 11:23pm

lady-daya-69

lady-daya-69

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 4:26am | IP Logged

can any 1 tell me about the episode, jaha laashe meel rehithi kidnike bina. us episode me ek aadmi chadse kudke khudkhushi kiyatha, or dusra aadmika hospitalme moath huatha. per jab forensic report mila tab bata chala ki dono aadmiki 1 kidni gayeb hai. ACP sir ne as usully kaha ki "kuch to garbar hai daya, kuchto garbar hai". phir investigetion se pata chala jin do aadmike moath hue hai un donone us hospitalse treatment liyatha.uski baad ACP sir ne abhijitko order diethe dr. sarika se shadi karne ke liye. phir abhijit or sarika milke ek flat saller ke pass gaya flat kharidhne ke silsile main baat karne ke liye. or daya(ofcourse in disguise) ek khabriko(shayad Confused not sure) wheel chairpe bithake roone laage ke ,"koi meri vai ko bachao, uski kidni kharap ho chuke hai,opperation karke badalna parega,koi to madad karo?"lekin woaha ke doctorne daya ko saaf na kar diya. daya doctorke piche bohot ghume per doctor ne baat nehi suna.phir achanak ek ward boy aya or daya ko kaha ke usko malum hai kaha milega treatment.......

Cry aage kiya hua wo mujhe nehi pata. kiya koi hai jo mujhe aage ki kahani baata sakogi Embarrassed
or ek baat yaaro Big smile agar kisiko meri hindi samajneme mushkile ho to pleeeeeeease jorur sudhar dena mujhe

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 5:43am | IP Logged
lady-daya-69

there is written update of it
link:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1293137

put up this link on address bar
you can find it on page 4 or 5 of the forum

Edited by sunnyp1414 - 06 December 2009 at 5:45am

shaina_mbbs

Groupbie

shaina_mbbs

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
guyz is der d link of episode where rajeev entered in d show as acp in place of acp pradhyuman.??

Post Reply New Post

Go to top