Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

shruti4_u

shruti4_u

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 9:14am | IP Logged
** just reading ** with mouth open!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Old Episode Discussions (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suchi_dev2006

Goldie

suchi_dev2006

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 4:21am | IP Logged
could anyone remember that case where Daya, Abhijit & Asha were discussing about a case..while Daya took one dish full of sandwitches..& also three coffee mugs??Big smile

Edited by suchi_dev2006 - 31 March 2009 at 4:23am

shruti4_u

shruti4_u

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 9:58am | IP Logged
you know u ppl are really tempting... I mean I wanna see all these shows now...
lets write to Sony na...

suchi_dev2006

Goldie

suchi_dev2006

Posted: 02 April 2009 at 4:53am | IP Logged
yes..probably it was the case of Four Reena Raj....I am checking..probably I had written that case after watching it..
Shrutii...Me too desperately want to see CID files.....I have been requestin since long..but all efforts were in vein...I can't understand why they don't show CID files in one slot inspite of repeating CID for five times....

shruti4_u

shruti4_u

Posted: 06 April 2009 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
I agree... and instead of all their stupid shows.. they should better show CID for 2 hours daily!

suchi_dev2006

Goldie

suchi_dev2006

Posted: 21 May 2009 at 6:52am | IP Logged

The Case Of The Four Reena Raj

A murder has occurred in a flat and the name of the victim is Reena Raj. CID comes to investigate. At first they interrogate one of the friend of Reena who has first seen the dead body of Reena.She was crying and answering the questions of the CID Officials.She told them that in the morning everything was O.K and Reena was very happy. But two blank calls have came on that time. And  in the next call  somebody asked Reena that if her name was Reena Raj. As Reena told yes, He cut the line.

Daya , Abhijeet and Asha were very confused and didn't get any clue or the intention of the murder. In a room of CID bureau,Daya and Asha were drinking coffee and discussing that the murderer didn't steal anything from the house whereas he could easily steal .Then Abhijeet came with a file and told them that a house has been attacked by someone and the attacker has destroyed everything of that house. Daya was surprised and asked Abhijeet that that should be handled by the police department, not by CID. But Abhijeet was very excited and informed them that the house that has been attacked is possessed by Mrs. Reena Raj. Of course this Reena Raj is no.2 Reena Raj.They have gone there. Mrs. Reena Raj was very much frightened and requested them to save her life. She was saved because when the attacker has came, she was not at home. Then they have understood that the attacker is attacking the all Reena Raj exists in the city. From telephone directory they have came to know that there is another Reena raj in the city.They have rushed there to save her. But she was not at home. Her husband entertained them and asked them what happened. When Abhijeet told him the whole incident, he get frightened and rushed from there to save the life of his wife.He asked one old woman about reena . The old woman told him that she has seen Reena just a minute before. But now she is missing from the scene. Then Daya suggested that " we should check the terrace ". They have gone to the terrace and from there one pair of shoe is found which  belongs to Reena. When everybody were shouting and finding Reena , Daya had listen a mild sound of cry. Slowly and slowly he went there tracing the sound and at last saw that Reena was sitting under the water tank and she was crying  being frightened.Daya assured her and called her husband.Then reena told them that a person wanted to shoot her. The person was also telling about some diamond and he also told her that he had already murdered Shashikant for those diamond and could murder anyone for those.

They have came back in bureau and discussing the case very minutely.daya clarified that "two points are clear. One is the attacker don't know who is the real Reena raj and the second is he hasn't got those diamonds yet" They were eating sandwitches and coffee and discussing the case with a relax mood. Then abhijeet told in a very realx mood "why the attacker is finding the real Reena raj? Let's help him". Then he told Asha to be the real Reena raj.

On the next day , in almost all newspapers, Asha's photo has printed  giving the information that famous Kathak dancer has came to Mumbai back. Asha has worn a sari and was taking make-up. All were joking regarding asha's Kathak dance. Daya funnily told her " The photo is really good. When you got this?" Asha was smiling and answered that it was the photo of my college days. Abhijeet and Daya both were joking with Asha telling " From Kathak to CID?" All were enjoying the situation. Then asha told that she was tired of receiving the phone calls of her friends. They all were asking her why is she changes her name. She further told that" sir, the most problem is that, my parents has called me so many times. They thought that I got married to a boy named raj". Then Daya naughtily asked her" doesn't your any boyfriend call you?"Just at that moment a blank call has came. Daya received that and after cutting the line he told to Asha to receive the call in the next time. Asha received it and some Mahesh told her that he is a reporter of City Times and want an interview from reena. They were all ready to catch him. Mahesh came and was caught by daya and abhijjet. But he confessed that he has lied. He is not a reporter but an agent of the famous artist who made it easy for the artist to perform in abroad. Then they realised that they have captured the wrong person.

But between the conversation the lights were off and abhijeet sent Asha for inspection that what is happened. But when Asha was late to come back he asked Daya to go there to watch what has happened. Daya had gone to the meter box room and found Sudhakar and Fredricks there. They have told Daya that somebody had cut the fuse. Daya rebuked Sudhakar for being so irresponsible as the two have came in one place and the entrance has became unprotected. He called Abhijeet telling him that Asha didn't reach there. Abhijeet also informed Daya that Asha didn't came there also. They were confused at that moment.

Meanwhile the attacker has got Asha and he behaved very roughly with her. He told asha that if she didn't tell him where she has hidden those diamonds then he would kill her. Asha was helpless at that moment because she was disarmed then. At last Abhijeet shoot him at his hand and arrest him.

Back in the bureau the attacker confessed that he ahs managed to steal some diamonds in some years ago along with Shashikant. But Shashikant didn't give him those diamonds and hide those diamonds. Then he has murdered Shashikant and from his pocket he got a mobile . There was a message that "To get the diamonds you call reena raj. The diamonds were in a place where nobody can touch it".

At first Daya has traced the mobile number and got to know that this mobile belongs to some suresh who was in jail and who would free from jail that day. They kept a very careful eye on Suresh and discovered that he was calling somebody from a public phone. But before that he was disagreed to do the same from a old fashioned dialed phone.They have arrested Suresh but didn't get much information from him as he was acting drama that he has forgotten everything.

At last it was found that Reena raj means a phone number. In every new phones there is alphabets along with the numbers and suresh has created this code no so that no one can understand what it is.Actually it was a phone number of a nursery. They have gone there and were finding the place where anyone can hide those diamonds. Suddenly Asha told " sir, look at this tree, this is called Chhuimui that means 'touch me not'. That comment of Asha stuck in the mind of Abhijeet. He reminded that in the message it has been written that the diamonds were hidden in a place where no one can touch it. They all were finding those diamond in the soil of "touch me not" tree and at last those diamonds were found.Abhijeet told " It was good message. No one can touch the diamonds."

shruti4_u

shruti4_u

Posted: 21 May 2009 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Suchi u are surely the gem

suchi_dev2006

Goldie

suchi_dev2006

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 1:27am | IP Logged

Friends, whoever has seen the case which I am going to post here, know that a written update of this case is nothing comapred to the case actually, It was so exciting and breath taking episode, I wonder how the creatives of that era could manage to show such a wonderful case with all restrains.

This is one case I will salute always, and it affected me that much to write it down just after watching the case. It was full of action and worry.
Whoever couldn't watch the case, probably can quench a little thirst to read this and imagine all these infront of their eyes
So I am very excited to post it here
Friends, I can't recall the name of the case properly, please excuse me

One day a phone call  came to CID bureau to inform about a snatching case. A couple has came to bureau and said that their expensive jewellery has been snatched by two ruffians and they have lost everything. They were crying in despair. ACP gave them assurance that CID would try their best to solve the case.

Actually the couple was going  out of Mumbai for a long drive and then they were attacked by the ruffians and snatched. CID first traced the car from the Bombay-Pune highway and then was trying to find some clue about the incident. Asha found some marks of blood there and ACP and others noticed it very carefully. After that ACP ordered Daya to go to forensic lab where Dr. salunkhe can give them more clues. Daya went there according to ACP's order. But after examining the sample of blood he was laughing very loudly and it was seems that there was no end of his loud laughter. Just at that moment ACP arrived with Abhijeet, He asked Dr. Salunkhe to say what was the matter, but Dr. Salunkhe was laughing and laughing and laughing. ACP was becoming restless and accused Daya that definitely Daya was joking with Salunkhe and so, that situation has created. Daya was embarrassed and answered like a frightened child, "No sir, I didn't say any jokes to Dr. Salunkhe"   At last salunkhe said them that it was not a sample of blood but it was the beetle juice(paan ka thuk).

They were confused as they were not getting any clue regarding the case. Even there were no fingerprints in the car. Then ACP suspected the couple. They has been brought in bureau and after some cross examination they finally confessed that it was a plan of them to steal all the money of his unmarried brother and the two ruffians who has done that crime was appointed by himself. Then Abhijeet and Daya were again cross examined him to know where the two ruffians were. The couple told them that they had to meet for further progression of this plan in Andheri.They had gone to Andheri to catch the two culprits, but unfortunately the two have seen Daya and Abhijeet with the couple. They quickly understood that they were police and just ran away from there with the help of a bike. Daya and Abhijeet were also chasing them with a high speed. One of the culprit  first fired bullet, targeting Daya and Abhijeet and  the tier of their car was punctured. Daya was very quick at that moment, he just stopped the car , aimed the target on the bike and shoot one bullet to them. One of them was injured by the superb target of Daya . Then they had entered into a canteen of a factory. They were continuously firing at Daya and Abhijeet. Daya and Abhijeet along with sudhakar and Fredricks were taking guard and shouting to them for come back. But they didn't listen to them and was aimed at the every worker of that factory and the life of more than fifty workers have become uncertain. Continuously they were giving threatening that if their conditions had not fulfilled they would kill everybody. CID was in real dilemma at that moment. Night approached slowly but the situation has not improved at all. ACP came with his force and with Asha. Asha has taken an information that the two culprits were actually brothers and as one is injured seriously the other would want to save him.

Then ACP   made a plan. He announced in mike that they would be provided doctors and then their every condition would be fulfilled.

The culprits had agreed to give entrance to the doctor with an assistant doctor. As such they have nothing to do if  one want to save his brother's life.

Truly a doctor provided  to them but ACP became the assistant doctor. Before he went inside the canteen , he gave order that when he fired then the whole team should enter into the canteen.

Everything was happening rightly, but at the last moment one of the culprit recognised ACP and he fired bullet to ACP. ACP saved the bullet but it has gone very near from his eyes. On the other hand as the rest of the team has heard the sound of bullet, Daya  broke the door opened and entered and captured the two and saved the life of workers. Tear gas was also spreaded in order of ACP. At last when everything seemed okay then ACP suddenly asked abhijeet to put  the lights on. All of them were surprised and embarrassed. Then they told ACP that lights  were already on. ACP couldn't believe it as he has became totally blind in the reaction of warm and harmful gas that exuded through the bullet.

All of them were embarrassed and standing there with an immense anxiety.                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

Edited by suchi_dev2006 - 07 October 2009 at 1:42am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top