CID
CID

India-Forums

Old Episode Discussions (Page 2)

-Luscious- Goldie

Posted: 26 March 2009 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
suchi_dev2006 Goldie
suchi_dev2006
suchi_dev2006

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kal El

That was wonderful suchi. It made me even more nostalgic for the old days than usual. If only we could see the series from Episode 1 again. Smile

Speaking of Insp Viren, I am reminded of his last episode on the show. At that time there was no Tellybuzz or anything and I didn't really bother checking news of the tv world so much. So I had no idea that Ashutosh wasn't coming back on the show. So it came as a bit of a shock to me. Unhappy His last episode was pretty sad. He ended up harboring a fugitive because he had once saved his daughter's life and promised to return the favour in any way he could (at that time he had no idea that the man was a criminal). Viren was caught between his duty and his word. I did like how they tied up his story with the way it began on Episode 1: he was introduced as an officer who had a habit of getting frequently transferred and in the end, he was transferred to another city. ACP saw to it that he didn't get a bigger punishment because he understood his situation.

Sometimes I think the ACP should make some references to these earlier officers like Viren and Aasha. It'd be nice. Smile
I feel exactly the same that if I could get to watch it from the episode 1.Smile
They easily could accomodate the time..because CID is being repeated for at least three times in the week or probably more that thrice..so can't they show Old CID episodes in one slot inspite of repeating the current episodes again & again??
You have remembered the case of the fugitive quite wellSmile.Yes that was really sad..but Viren at last shaked his hand with everyone..ACP, Daya, sudhakar & Fredricks...They also greeted him all the best...
& by the way ..what I can recall..at that time..fredricks was sometimes called as Micheal...
I used to like Ins.Viren a lot...specially I like him most in the case of the missing bullet..in which he did a wonderful job to save then Asst Ins.Daya...Daya was being ensnared in such a away ..that it was difficult to save him...I think there was another guy for very few days..whose screen name was jayanth....Daya did work with him for some days...before Abhijit entered into CID...he was there...
suchi_dev2006 Goldie
suchi_dev2006
suchi_dev2006

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darpan12

nice.....

but unfortunately just recently i stopped watching the show.... it has been like 4 weeks now.... it was getting really stupid and boring and i had enuf of it but after reading suchi post when ACP gets blind i feel like watching it again... reminded me of the golden time of CID when everything was perfect

k i remember a case (it was 3 episode)... but not all of it, its kinda blurry
anyways this was at the end i think -----> daya was trapped in the car's boot.... lol thats all i remember if i remember anything else i post it..... or if any1 have any idea of what i am talking about then post it as well... lol

i think i never watched the first 2 part of that case... lol i was only lil back then aswell so probably my brain cudnt hold soo much memory... buahahahahaha
daya was trapped in car's boot??...was he Daya or Abhijit??..Confused
wel what I can recall..Abhijit had rescued by ACP & Daya from a car's dicky..
& in another case...might it be possible....ACP had ben tagged as WANTED at that time..because of the terrorists activities of his son nakul 7 he was with nakul( for catching the whole gang secretly)
at that time Daya was being hit by the traitor daksh...& he was found in ACP's car unconcious...
suchi_dev2006 Goldie
suchi_dev2006
suchi_dev2006

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 4:10am | IP Logged
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedHey all CID lovers..Smile...
Today I am posting the written update of such a case which is my all time favourite case...Big smileBig smileBig smile
& it's not only mine favourite....but its the favourite case of our very Favourite...Hero..& heart throb of many...Tongue
okay...no more suspense...its the favourite case of our very own..sweet cute DAYABig smile
Let me tell you..what he told about this case----Embarrassedfavourite episode???...SmileSmileSmile...ek case tha....naam tha Missing Bullet...jo bohot pehle ka case tha...us case me ..kuchh bohot emotional moments tha...woh case karke mujhe bohot achchha laga tha..That was the first time..I had to deliver so many emotioal scenes...Embarrassed
well.....Its such a case that had been able to scratch my memory in such a way..that still now I could see every scenes infront of my eyes....
whoever has seen the case..will understand my feelings..& whoever couldn't watch...I think they also would be affected...though they couldn't see the combination of 10 years younger ACPBig smile( then also he was bald)
10 years younger Daya(Embarrassed...how can I express in words..how cute he was looking??..specially the scenes in which he had to express his trauma...his anxiety & shame for being suspended...his worry..& ......oh...He was looking like a dew drop in the stalk of lotusEmbarrassed)
& of course..Ins.Viren(Ashutosh Gowariker)...without his dedication...we had to lose such a brilliant officer like Daya....& of course Sudhakar & fredricks.......It was a rocking case...I want to watch this case for at least 100 times repeatedlyBig smile

"THE   CASE   OF  THE   MISSING   BULLET "

One day Daya was humming a song and preparing for going to C.I.D bureau. Suddenly his doorbell rang and he saw that his landlady came with his dinner. He told her that he would be late to come back in home. But his landlady was a very obstinate person and refused to obey Daya's argument.

Daya happily asked her if her son came back from abroad. But she sadly answered that there was no possibility of coming back of her son in that year.

After the happy conversation with the landlady Daya went to C.I.D bureau. There he worked a lot and in the midnight at 2A.M he was returning home with his superior inspector Biren.In the car Biren asked Daya about his landlady. Daya told him that she is very kind to him and treat him like her son. Biren tried to chaff with his young assistant asking---are you staying in rented house?

Daya answered modestly—yes sir….Biren again asked a bit obliquely----When would you have your own home Daya?

Daya became a little abashed probably to elicit the true meaning of Biren's words..& shyly answered—don't know sir when would happen…

In a dark crossing Daya told him to leave and he would go now in the shortcut. Inspector Biren had gone leaving Daya. Daya was going and suddenly saw two thieves were stealing from a store. As he shouted "Who is there?",one of them fired bullet on him.He then fired bullet to them, one of them was injured.

On the very next day various correspondents came to C.I.D bureau to protest against the consequences what Daya had done. They told that it is highly unethical and brutal for a cop to fire bullet on common people. Daya denied and confidently argued that one of the thieves first fired bullet on him and they were not disarmed at all.

But the thief claimed that they were disarmed and Daya fired on him without any reason. As a result his younger brother who was stealing along with him, had died.

As a result, C.I.D's reputation was tremendously suffered and there was also tremendous pressure upon ACP to suspend Assistant Inspector Daya. ACP was in real dilemma about this.

To solve the suspicion, they had gone to the spot again and wanted to know what exactly happened on that night. Daya described what exactly happened. But they didn't find any bullet from there. Now to prove that Daya didn't do anything wrong, and the thief was a liar the bullet was necessary.

They were back in the bureau and ACP sadly asked Daya to give him his service revolver and identity card. Daya was embarrassed and became speechless at ACP's order. ACP consoled Daya saying that he is one of the best officers in C.I.D and also expressed his optimistic view that in very near future he would be back in his job. Daya was greatly dejected and leave C.I.D bureau with great sorrow.

After thorough investigation they found that patrol had spreaded all over the road on that spot.

ACP asked Daya to come to C.I.D bureau and asked him if there was any vehicle standing there on that night. But Daya was so much upset that he didn't remember anything very minutely. He cried and answered "I don't know sir, now-a-days what happen to me. I can't remember anything."

ACP consoled Daya that they would do it very soon and told him to take a cup of hot coffee which could be a booster for him. At first he refused to listen to ACP. But after that he received a mild reproof from ACP and forced to stay there. ACP went with his team for investigation ordering SI sudhakar to give Daya coffee and drop him in his home. Sudhakar went inside to take coffee for Daya.Daya was sitting alone in the room and thinking about the rumours, which had been spreaded all over the state.  He was thinking that his father was ashamed and rebuked him"Daya, what you have done? I have sent you there serving for the people of society and you exert your power in a wrong manner?"He also could not forget the words of his landlady" Daya, my son is coming soon and you have to leave my residence" He just could not tolerate anymore. He took his service revolver from the drawer of ACP and went out of there.

Sudhakar came back with coffee but didn't see anybody there.

Meanwhile ACP along with inspector Biren was very busy in investigation. It was a "do or die" situation for him, because he desperately wanted to prove Daya innocent.

He first got the information that there was a lorry. He found the owner of the lorry and asked him about the lorry. He informed them that lorry had gone to Pune for delivering furniture to a customer. ACP then sent Biren to Pune and waiting in Mumbai for Biren's call. Biren first went to godown where the furnitures were already delivered. After a minute investigation the bullet had been found from one of the furnitures. Biren quickly informed it to ACP. ACP was overflowed with the happiness and informed it to everybody in the bureau. He shouted with cheers " our officer is innocent" After the enjoyment ACP was very keen to return the revolver to Daya. But as he opened the drawer it's emptiness told him what happened. He became very tensed and anxious about Daya's life and ordered sudhakar to reach his home sparing least possible time.

On the other hand,Daya wrote a suicidal note addressing ACP Pradyuman. He there wrote that he had always done his job with the maximum sincerity and capability. Inspite of that if C.I.D's renown has damaged for him then he had no right to live.

He was trying to shoot himself, but he couldn't do it. He fired two bullets in the air. After that he became determined and concentrated to shoot the bullet on his head. Slowly and slowly he was pressing the trigger and the trigger had almost gone the halfway.

Just at that moment ACP arrived at there and rushed to save Daya. He jumped on Daya and turn about the object of the shooting. As a result a flower-vase  had broken and Daya burst into tears in the arms of ACP.

ACP emotionally scolded him "You fool, what are you doing?"

The thief was arrested and confessed the crime. He told that when his younger brother was injured he could not control his anger and wanted to give a lesson to Daya. He thrown away his revolver in a creek(khari) and told the media that they were disarmed. By the mean time he couldnot take his brother to hospital and he died.

ACP clarified the whole incident to the thief- that Assistant Inspector Daya is not responsible for his brother's death. If he wanted to save his brother's life then he could easily go to the hospital. So Daya will be proved innocent easily and serve C.I.D for a long time.

At last a case was filed against the thief as he fired bullet on a police officer.

It is a case for which still now I will salute CID Thumbs Up

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

navyaprrtasharoseblueberries.DemonStarsneh.jiya.priya_sparshavisromastonish

-Luscious- Goldie

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 5:25am | IP Logged

-Luscious- Goldie

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 5:29am | IP Logged

suchi_dev2006 Goldie
suchi_dev2006
suchi_dev2006

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darpan12

Originally posted by suchi_dev2006

daya was trapped in car's boot??...was he Daya or Abhijit??..Confused
wel what I can recall..Abhijit had rescued by ACP & Daya from a car's dicky..
& in another case...might it be possible....ACP had ben tagged as WANTED at that time..because of the terrorists activities of his son nakul 7 he was with nakul( for catching the whole gang secretly)
at that time Daya was being hit by the traitor daksh...& he was found in ACP's car unconcious...

no it was daya... i am 200% sure coz i always remember that episode as it was at a time when my mom's sis's husnabd past away... i can never forget that epi

nwaiiz abhi wasnt in CID then... its the oldest epi i can remember
it was right at the start i think....  like in 98 or 99...
but yh he was in car's dickey and i think the car had a bomb (i am not 100% sure abt that)... thats all i remmeber lolCryCryCry
Crycan't remember the episode..I would love to see the episode again..or might be possible that the episode wasn't repeated in CID files....
-Luscious- Goldie

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 9:21am | IP Logged

Go to top