Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sweet_shagun

IF-Veteran Member

sweet_shagun

--

Posted: 04 March 2009 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Hi friends since the Updaters are busy i have taken charge of Updating tonite..Guess am back to my first love "UpdatingEmbarrassedLOL"Please Pardon my mistakes... its a Breif Update have covered all the scenes though.... Thanks for waiting with patience for the Update...The comment in bracket are purely Author based and has been added just for making the update lively..No offense Meant

Shortcut used
ShaVa- Shourya-Varsha

4th March 09-Written Update Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain- DONOT COPY
by Shagun

The episode begins with the Tulsi Puja carried out by Rajshri and Dadi, Akshara comes there, here fever has come down, Dadi is happy Rajshi does a rasm of "Nazar Utarna" with Akshara so that the bad Vibes go away....

Anshuman comes there and then discussion about Holi Festival starts which falls on the next day, A little while later, Dadi starts narating the story of the king Hirnakashap and his Son Prahalad who was a big devotee of Lord Vishnu how he escaped Holika's evil intention and his inner belief in god saved him from burning..Akshara who hears the story asks her dadi that if your inner belief is strong enough the things happen as you think, her dadi nods...The Devine celebrations of Burning the Holika takes Place..ShaVa have cute some moment with each other but before that Rajshri asks Varsha to do the Pooja. Akshara's mind has is echoing Dadi's words... After the Puja is done, Akshara goes to Rajshri and asks her about the strength of inner belief, and what Dadi said she repeats it,Rajshri agrees and says its true...Akshara tells Rajshri she would go by inner belief and would meet the guy... Rajshri smiles as she is surprised so is Vishambarnath to see a confident Akshara!!(Really a nice scene)

Its the next day and Anshuman and Dhaniya go and apply Gulal(Color)on Sleeping Bhola's Face and escape...VishambarNath and Rajshri wish each other Holi and he tells her its her first holly after becoming Mother In Law.. Akshara's chachu and Chachi have a conversation cing Vishambar Nath and Rajshri and Omkar says that they look like match made in heaven....she wishes him Happy holi and leaves... Ohmkar seems little sad and wishes her....(Made me Sing Yeh Kya Ho Raha hain Bhai Yeh Kya Ho Raha Hain)

Then he hears the noise and turns around to see Varsha running and Shourya running behind her to color..He tells her she cant escape...However they hault when they see Vishambar and Rajshrii standing... ShaVa are embarrassed...However VishambarNath and Rajshri smile and wish them Happy holi, ask VishambhaNath asks Shourya whether he wont apply color on him, then tension moment is exchanged with smile, Rajshri while applying color on Varsha tells her that her face is already red coz of Sharam , n she blueshes more and Vishambar,Rajshri leave... Shourya holds Varsha in attempt to color her and then Rajshri turns around both are again embarrassed and then Rajshri says she didnot see anything so not to worry and leaves...However Shourya stands as she leaves and Varsha throws color on him and says "Bura Na Mano Holi Hain" and runs away and he follows her...(ShaVa were really sweet... esp when they were embarrassed... very nice light scene to watch)

Anshuman, again goes with dry leaves to wake Bhola up, he wakes up and washes the car... everyone is laughing at him, he is singing and washing the car carefree...However when he asks Gopi Dadi whats the matter..She tells him she about the color on his face and also teases Mr Hanuman Bhakt...(Quite funny poor bhola seemed to be so irriated)

Bhola takes the color and runs behind Dhaniya but accidently the color is thrown on Varsha's widow mother.at the enterance. everyone is shocked ..The lady who came with Sulekha aka Varsha's Mother scolds Bhola for throwing the color on a widow... The ladies go inside and Bhola cries with Dhaniya on his side...

Varsha is cooking sweet dish for the festival and Shourya eats, however she tells him not to eat its for guests and take from other side....She says she knws he loves sweet and couldnt resist and he hasnt change.. A cute Moment of ShaVa in the Kitchen,as Shourya says its sweet coz she made it....the moment is interupted when Varsha sees her Mom entering and she runs to greet her..Sulekha is little sad because of the color incident... Varsha isnt able to understand why her mother is sad.. Dadi welcomes her Sambdhi...Choti Maa tells about the color incident and Dadi says on the day of Holi falling of colors is nice and being a widow doesnt mean that  doesnt mean all the colors have vanished from someone's life...She also gives example of her being a widow... Gopi comes and praises Dadi and says she brought colors in Vishambar's Dad's life... The tensed atmosphere is replaced by Happiness, as Dadi applies color on Sulekha followed by Shourya wishes his Mother in Law.. Gopi and Dadi have a fun talk and the episode ends as the screen Freezes!!(Dadi Stole the show indeed... her lines were too apt and an eye opener for the society where even today Widows go through a lot)

Precap for 5th March 09- The Rang Panchami is being played and Rajshri's Mother sings Soni Chariya again for Akshara which has a stanza which says she would fly going to her Sasural, Akshara smiles with blush and Vishambhar is a observer of this Mother Daughter bond!!

RATE 'O' METER

Episode Rating Scale- You can have your Ratings in the chaskameter but the overall episode was really very nice to watch..... It had some sweet moments which grips the audience, and yes they are slowly moving towards Akshara's marriage... The scenes between characters were shown nicely nothing done over the top but yet nice and a treat to watch,To sum it up was a simple and nice episode...The episode indeed falls between 7-8/10 and if u watch u wud have a smile..Embarrassed

Performance Meter- Well the beauty of the show is everyone is just giving their best to the respective characters ... but Dadi's end dialogue took the cake and the breaking, initially and eye opener for Akshara followed by the explaning the truth to the audience watching it... However, Hina Khan was as usual good as Akshara so were the rest of the characters in their respective Part...Kudos to AllClapClap

Please Use Thank You Button to ThankTongue
Luv,

Shagun

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by sweet_shagun - 04 March 2009 at 11:32am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshree*Shruti*mvatsaYaseenpiya_khannamrvlsmedhstaiyabaloop118saakshi1305pragyakumarkrishi14Chinni07*BoLLywOOdQuEEnarchunminnie25nanda_gopaKatrina82sumu87gayatri_haterssonal75teddyrumiswetha_ravisakshi1sp87starz4mepurple.starmunz.akhilashmah403kgh212121piyualkapeg_pionnePayal25nandipandi15CookMySock-Samira-PiyaBawrizooni.blueCeruleanSky-Sarah-Bollywood_chicyipeedesi_baby07.AngelAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "4thMarch09WrttnUpdt-Holi Celebrations Begin" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kgh212121

Goldie

kgh212121

Posted: 04 March 2009 at 10:54am | IP Logged
you write very beautiful updates. thank you! don't know why i feel like i've been waiting for updates for so long.

Varsha-01

IF-Rockerz

Varsha-01

Posted: 04 March 2009 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update....

malasing

IF-Dazzler

malasing

Posted: 04 March 2009 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

Payal25

IF-Dazzler

Payal25

MGAENP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 March 2009 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Thank yo so much for updating for me! I didn't get a chance to go online after my doctors appointment!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 04 March 2009 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks so much for the lovely update, Shugs!

desi_baby07

IF-Sizzlerz

desi_baby07

Posted: 04 March 2009 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the awesome update Shagun. It's very nicely done. Smile

Another fantastic epi yet again! Loved it to the core! Big smile

Dadi is just awesome... no words to describe her! I totally loved all her dialogues... and esp. the scene when she says that Varsha's father would want Sulekha (Varsha's mother) to be happy and all. Such an emotional and sweet scene.

And I'm so happy that Akshi has agreed to meet Naitik and his family. Love the confidence in her... thanks to Dadi! Smile

Now onto ShaVa... gosh... all their scenes were awesome! They are so my fav. jodi! I wish to see more cute scenes between them! Embarrassed

And lastly... I felt so bad for Bhola when he got shouted at. I'm glad that Dhaniya was by his side. Lolz they kinda make a cute couple too. Embarrassed

-aisha

miss_precious

IF-Dazzler

miss_precious

Posted: 04 March 2009 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
thanx alot..........cnt wait till naitik comes!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top