Travel

Dont make these cultural Mistakes when overseas! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

lupin_roza

IF-Rockerz

lupin_roza

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mystery-

Originally posted by AsliiGuy

Thansk every1

I think the shoe part is the biggest offense..When i go to my western friends home and i see them walking around with thier shoes I start to go crazy..Im like WOWOW what r u doing!!!

Then when i walk in there house with shoes I feel so bad, but it was normal..most of the time I take it off...I think shoes in the house is a no no..

Definitely, especially during the winter when it's gross out.  Why make such a mess for them? They have to clean it up.  I get extremely angry too so usually I try to take my shoes off.  The worse thing is that it's become more of a fashion statement... People need to see your stylish shoes. Angry

-Mahi
ditto

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dont make these cultural Mistakes when overseas! (Page 5)" in Travel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Travel Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.