Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Shaurya Was To Do Naitik's Role (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

pc84

IF-Dazzler

pc84

Posted: 04 March 2009 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
@ minnie..  aap ki maau ma sugar!! really well said.. i think that Ekta's reign is over (again no offense) and the new series of "rab ni bana di jodi" have finally come!! nah.. i really dont want Ekta to go ! but make some sensible shows.. !!! hmm.. wasn't Jassie-Arman a BT couple!!!

but ya.. some really good couples have come our way.. that's why it's really hard to choose sometimes!! I LOVE THEM ALL!!!
Now with Naitik's entry! i am sure that the next on my list is Akshara and Naitik!! have to think of a shorter name.. my hand are getting tired writtin their entire NAMES!!
luv pri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shaurya Was To Do Naitik's Role (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 04 March 2009 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pc84

@ minnie..  aap ki maau ma sugar!! really well said.. i think that Ekta's reign is over (again no offense) and the new series of "rab ni bana di jodi" have finally come!! nah.. i really dont want Ekta to go ! but make some sensible shows.. !!! hmm.. wasn't Jassie-Arman a BT couple!!!

but ya.. some really good couples have come our way.. that's why it's really hard to choose sometimes!! I LOVE THEM ALL!!!
Now with Naitik's entry! i am sure that the next on my list is Akshara and Naitik!! have to think of a shorter name.. my hand are getting tired writtin their entire NAMES!!
luv pri
no it was by Tony and Deeya singh production house,  kekta can never make any serial like jassi jaisi koi nahin not even in her dreamLOL

nick name ...hmmmm....use these...short and easy ...... Aktik...or NaiRa (LOL it seems funny na )

pc84

IF-Dazzler

pc84

Posted: 04 March 2009 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
@ Minnie: really.. WOW! didnt' know about that..  hmm.. you are right.. Jassi was an amazing show.. too bad that i didnt' get into the show until NOW.. because we didn't have that channel!! but thanx for the info

NaiRa...LOL.. ok.. hope that it sounds the same to you like it does to me!! hmm. Aktik!! that's better.. i was thinking Aksitik!!

this is going to be hard!!

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 04 March 2009 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLseriously yaar.....

pc84

IF-Dazzler

pc84

Posted: 04 March 2009 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

nevermind yaar.. we figured it out!!  But you know i really like NaiRa!!! it's funny! maybe this will catch on?

sanw

IF-Sizzlerz

sanw

Posted: 04 March 2009 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
yes I had read that article sometime back & then tought he has real good role as akshara's bro

& also he has got varsha so he is right for this role only!!!!!!

pc84

IF-Dazzler

pc84

Posted: 04 March 2009 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanwak

yes I had read that article sometime back & then tought he has real good role as akshara's bro

& also he has got varsha so he is right for this role only!!!!!!

LOLya.. he got both the main characters of the show!! but his jodi with Varsha is really well suited.. they have great chemistry

Varsha-01

IF-Rockerz

Varsha-01

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top