Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 04 March 2009 at 3:43am | IP Logged
hey guys just to inform you....you guys go to tellychakkar and read Shaurya's interview.... shaurya told the interviewer that he was approached for Naitik's role first by Rajanji....but when Rajanji saw that his physique was well built he loose the role of Naitik instead he got the role of Shaurya as Rajanji felt that he fits the role of Shaurya then Naitik...

now lets just imagine Shaurya as Naitik and Akshara chemistry man it would be weird because as far as i seen they both look great but as bro-sis.....in fact i love Shaurya with Varsha they have a very awesome chemistry with each other so cute and sweet their chemistry have no words to describe...thank god rajanji select ather for shaurya's role because he fits shaurya so much just love him as shaurya and gave us such a wonderful perfect couple Shaurya-Varsha aka ShaVa....

and Karan fits Naitik so much...he really looks great with Hina(Akshara)...i always thought that only Ekta can make great couples like Sujal(rajeev)-Kashish....Kavya-Anjali....Angad-Kripa...Anurag(cezzane)-Prerna...Karan-Nandani...Prem-Mukhti...Jai-Bani(Prachi)....and now Prem-Heer because till  now all serials i watch i can only remember ekta couples even those serials have ended we still remember Ekta's jodis and their wonderful chemistry but i was wrong even Rajanji gives us really great couples and such examples are Ranvir-Ragini...Alekh-Sadhana although i don't watch Bidaai but i do have watch some scenes of this couples they have amazing chemistry with each other which touches one heart chords....and now Shaurya-Varsha and Naitik-Akshara...i can't imagine anyone with Varsha other than Shaurya(Ather).....i can't imagine anyone with Akshara other than Naitik(Karan)

Edited by Mages - 04 March 2009 at 3:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kingini_aardra-Preeti-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shaurya Was To Do Naitik's Role" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desi_baby07

IF-Sizzlerz

desi_baby07

Posted: 04 March 2009 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Lolz yeah I read that too but didn't post it becuase it's from Telly Chakkar.
I love Ather as Shaurya... he suits this role perfectly! And the chemistry he shares with Pooja (Varsha) is awesome! There could be no better ShaVa then them, in my opinion. Embarrassed

I can't really picture Ather as Naitik... maybe because I'm so used to seeing him as Shaurya. And yeah, he does look like a brotherly figure to Akshi because of his body-- someone that can stand up and fight for her, like he did to Alok.

Anyways... I'm glad that Rajan sir also selected Ather to play Shaurya. Great choice! Smile

-aisha

-MeraBarun-

IF-Sizzlerz

-MeraBarun-

Posted: 04 March 2009 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Omg i really cant imagine Akshara & Shaurya.
They look like bro-sis not lovers.

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 March 2009 at 6:07am | IP Logged
lolzz oooohhh... thnx fr da info hun!!

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 04 March 2009 at 5:51pm | IP Logged

yah i also read that article and it also says he is frm Ludhiana , its my city Tongue

Rajan sir is expert in casting Big smile , he gave us amazing jodies , RagVir and Saalekh TongueClap  and best serials Clap

miss_precious

IF-Dazzler

miss_precious

Posted: 04 March 2009 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
im happy karan was selected for naitik......................he will do full justice!!!

pc84

IF-Dazzler

pc84

Posted: 04 March 2009 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

now lets just imagine Shaurya as Naitik and Akshara chemistry man it would be weird because as far as i seen they both look great but as bro-sis.....in fact i love Shaurya with Varsha they have a very awesome chemistry with each other so cute and sweet their chemistry have no words to describe...thank god rajanji select ather for shaurya's role because he fits shaurya so much just love him as shaurya and gave us such a wonderful perfect couple Shaurya-Varsha aka ShaVa....
wohh.. only one word comes to mind noooooooooooooooooooo... but u know maybe the image of Shaurya and Akshara have been embedded in our minds as Bro-Sis that if we were to think of them as a couple.. the image is really disturbing.. but you are right.. i ShaVa have more chemistry than Akshara and Shaurya as a couple! i am glad that it didn't go through.. Naitik and Akshara look like the perfect fit!

and Karan fits Naitik so much...he really looks great with Hina(Akshara)...i always thought that only Ekta can make great couples like Sujal(rajeev)-Kashish....Kavya-Anjali....Angad-Kripa...Anurag(cezzane)-Prerna...Karan-Nandani...Prem-Mukhti...Jai-Bani(Prachi)....and now Prem-Heer because till  now all serials i watch i can only remember ekta couples even those serials have ended we still remember Ekta's jodis and their wonderful chemistry but i was wrong even Rajanji gives us really great couples and such examples are Ranvir-Ragini...Alekh-Sadhana although i don't watch Bidaai but i do have watch some scenes of this couples they have amazing chemistry with each other which touches one heart chords....and now Shaurya-Varsha and Naitik-Akshara...i can't imagine anyone with Varsha other than Shaurya(Ather).....i can't imagine anyone with Akshara other than Naitik(Karan)

OK!! you have named half of all my fav couples of all time.. Ekta does have the magic touch of creating some of the amazing couples of all time.. her only problem is that she cannot see her couples hapy and hence they keep on breaking them apart.. so after a while one start getting really annoyed at her!! BUT now the NEW KID is one the block!! RajanG have created three happening couple of today.. of course referring to RagVir Salekh and ShaVa!! and now the fourth couple Akshara and Naitik (do we have a short form for them yet.. AksaTik? or something like that) so Ekta have some TOUGH competition on her hand..!!

Thank you for the article!!Smile
luv pri

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 04 March 2009 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
@pari- i dont think kekta is in the competition anymore.....atleast not at the moment ( hope kabhi aaye bhi naTongue no offence to anyone ) ...

anyways there r lots of other producers too who created amazing jodies which r as good as her's like Kumkum-sumit, Jassi-Arman,  Naina -Huda (LRL fame ) arman-ridhima, Sagar-Vidya and many more

Post Reply New Post

Go to top