Members Lounge
Members Lounge

India-Forums

confused girl

popkurn IF-Rockerz
popkurn
popkurn

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 5:25pm | IP Logged

hey guys im very confused what shall i do?? this person is really bugging me what shall i do im not sure if it is a girl or guy or my friend! this person emails me and knows everything about me and my freinds that person says that they go to my scool... and knows everything about me! what shall i do? and if i ask about them they wont tell me anything...im confused

What shall i do?Cry

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
hmmmmm..well it definitely seems like this person does know you well b/c they know about you, your friends, and school.  It's probably someone playing a joke on you--they think they're being funny.  I would suggest that for now you ignore the e-mails.  I think this person will get tired of playing their own game.  However, if the e-mails continue, then block the person so they can't send you more e-mails.  Don't play into their hands by replying--just pretend like you don't care and they'll feel stupid and probably stop e-mailing you.
_anonymous Goldie
_anonymous
_anonymous

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 5:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anjali308

hmmmmm..well it definitely seems like this person does know you well b/c they know about you, your friends, and school.  It's probably someone playing a joke on you--they think they're being funny.  I would suggest that for now you ignore the e-mails.  I think this person will get tired of playing their own game.  However, if the e-mails continue, then block the person so they can't send you more e-mails.  Don't play into their hands by replying--just pretend like you don't care and they'll feel stupid and probably stop e-mailing you.

THAT'S A REALLY GOOD ADVICE ACTUALLY...HEY FOLLOW WHAT SHE SAYS AND IF THE PERSON STILL BUGGS U..TELL ME,I'LL COME AND GIVE HIM/HER A BIIIIIIIIIG PUNCH!...OR TELL SHAHRUKH..HE'LL TAKE CARE OF IT!!!..I'LL TALK TO HIM IF U WANT ME TO,OR U CAN TALK TO HIM DIRECTLY...HE KNOW'S U TOO,DOESN'T HE????...lOL!

ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE - IGNORE HIM/HER!...I THINK THAT SHOULD DO IT REALLY!

Edited by S.T.U.P.I.D. - 21 January 2005 at 5:53pm
x_TaniSha_x Senior Member
x_TaniSha_x
x_TaniSha_x

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali308

I think Anjali'z rite! Itz Prolly sum1 u really noe well, probably a friend that from an other email ID iz tryin to bug u.. or maybe sum1 tha likez uEmbarrassed

Edited by x_TaniSha_x - 21 January 2005 at 5:55pm
meghavi IF-Veteran Member
meghavi
meghavi

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Yah, i think you should follow Anjaili's advice.  If after you ignore them, and they dont stop e-mailing you, you could block the person, from which ever account you are using.  That should make them feel more stupid.
popkurn IF-Rockerz
popkurn
popkurn

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
thnx guys! ill do that!
nishi IF-Dazzler
nishi
nishi

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

I think someone's playing a prank to just irritate you

you could just ignore them and as anjali said block thier mails

jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
i agree wid anju, u should listen to her advise for this.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top