Celebrity Fan Clubs

Shweta Tiwari/Abhinav Shukla(Jkbh)Fc*shan new look (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

zaara019

Goldie

zaara019

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Star Advice: Shweta Tiwari

Shweta Tiwari is looking sexy, slim and very different these days. She shares her khoobsoorti ka raaz with us. Be warned though, there are no hardcore workouts or diets included.

1) Most actors work 15-18 hours a day. I don't work that hard or over exert myself.

2) I can't exercise as I am very lazy. I prefer sleeping to exercising and sleeping burns more calories than watching the idiot box.

3) All my dancing on reality shows works for me. I don't get time to do anything else. I also eat a lot. Like on the sets of Jaane Kya Baat Hui, I would finish all the rasmalai. I don't worry about my weight.

4) Biotique Morning Nectar, MAC lipsticks and Shisheido P22 lipstick are must haves in my make up kit. My beauty regime is simple: I drink lot of water, I remove make up properly and I moisturize my skin well. When my skin gets extra dry, I apply malai on my face and go to sleep.

5) I wear whatever looks good on me, whatever I like. I am not a brand or trend junkie. I go to my designer and ask him to make something for me. I prefer jeans and western outfits but people say I look better in Indian outfits so I wear a sari to proper Indian functions otherwise I love roaming around in jeans and tees.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shweta Tiwari/Abhinav Shukla(Jkbh)Fc*shan new look (Page 2)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zaara019

Goldie

zaara019

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 2:19am | IP Logged

Telly's Yummy Mummies!

You wouldn't believe it with their drop dead gorgeous figures, but many of our small screen actresses are mothers. We take a glance at the five actresses who, despite being mummys, look simply stunning and sexy.

Sexy mummy no.1: Shweta Tiwari

Beautiful hair, glowing skin, sexy figure, outstanding personality. This woman has the complete package. Despite being the mother of 7-year-old Palak, she simply amazes us with her maintained body.

zaara019

Goldie

zaara019

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 2:20am | IP Logged

zaara019

Goldie

zaara019

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Abhinav Shukla on love, lust and
his first crush

I am....Abhinav Shukla who knows where he's heading in life

Life is.... a journey full of good and bad moments

Love is... something that remains after it's over.

Marriage... is your own call.

Hugs or kisses.. with guys it's hugs and kisses with the opposite sex

Your first crush... it was no longer a crush after I first spoke to her. It was in class V.

Your first date.. with my girl friend in the college canteen

Your ideal woman should be... good looking, intelligent, and accommodating. Should know of all my likes and dislikes

Your dream date... there's no point in dreaming over something which is not realisable

What you did on your last birthday... went with family to a gaushala and made some religious offerings

How many places have you lived in... born and brought up in Punjab and now settled in Mumbai

Your long lasting friend... Amanjyot Singh. We've been friends for 12 years.

Do you make friends easily... yes, I do but only with those who are ready to bear me.

What kind of music do you like.... rock, ghazal and husky female voices

One thing you want to change about yourself... I want to be punctual again with my exercise regime

Favourite TV show.... everything on Discovery, Animal Plant or NAT Geo.

Favourite actor in Bollywood... Aamir Khan.

Favourite actor in Tellywood... myself

Favourite cartoon character... Tom 'n' Jerry

Last movie you watched... I watched 'The Blair Witch Project' on DVD

How do you rate yourself as an actor... I'll give myself six out of ten.

Last time you boarded a local train... three months ago, I travelled without ticket from Andheri to Lower Parel but got caught and was fined 350 bucks

Last time you were stalked... a noted homosexual in Lokhandwala was keen on befriending me but I refused.

Last time you went shopping... two weeks back at Inorbit Mall. Got myself an Espirit shirt and Ray Ban shades.

Last time you cried off the screen... A year back after having a fight with a friend

Last time you cooked... Yesterday, I made some nice Maggie noodles by adding eggs to it.

If not an actor then ... A photographer or a director

Philosophy of life... Live and let live.

Advice to youngsters... Read a lot and assimilate lot of knowledge. Don't indulge in drugs.

zaara019

Goldie

zaara019

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 2:22am | IP Logged
It will be good to romance Shweta
Abhinav Shukla

Model-turned actor Abhinav Shukla is currently wooing the audiences as the likeable Shantanu of Jaane Kya Baat Hui fame. The hunk had made his television debut with SAB show Jersey No.10.

In an exclusive chat with Tellychakkar, Abhinav talks about his new show, co-actor Shweta Tiwari, his passion for photography and more. Read on.

Jersey No.10 to Jaane Kya Baat Hui, you seem to be playing new games on a different field?

(Laughs) Yes, I'll have to agree with that but Shantanu and Arjun are all together different characters. The two shows are vastly different from each other.

You were once quoted saying that you wouldn't do the run-of-the-mill stuff. Is Jaane Kya Baat Hui different?

As far as the story and the screenplay are concerned, Jaane Kya Baat Hui is different. Another different thing about our show is that so far you must have not seen anybody cry. The only thing that hasn't changed is ours too is a family story.

Coming to your character, apparently there's a Masoom-like tale to Shantanu. Do you agree?

I won't deny it but that's what we do on television. There are very few scripts that can be worked upon. Human relationships, emotions form the cornerstone of our fictions. There is a defined parameter when it comes to our fictions.

Shantanu is meant to have a relationship with Aradhana (Shweta Tiwari). That would mean that he'll fall in love with his bhabhi. Is the Indian audience open to such a relationship?

Well, that's still to be revealed. Besides, we still don't know what this relationship would be. To answer the second part of your question. Well, I see no reason why people won't like this show. After all, people like to watch something which they can't do in their real life. Example We love action movies but we never try to replicate those scenes in our real life.

But isn't infidelity a bigger sin than fighting?

There can be no bigger sin than smashing someone's skull. There's no brutality to infidelity.

Is Shantanu a negative character?

Not at all. Shantanu is a chilled out person. He understands relationships very well. He wants to be approved and loved by all. There's no negativity about him. Obviously, the family will later turn against him but Shantanu would never be negative.

How is it romancing Shweta Tiwari?

I still haven't done that explicitly but when it happens I'm sure it will be good to romance Shweta.

Are you apprehensive about enacting bold scenes with Shweta? Are you not worried how Raja Chaudhary will react?

Not for a moment did such a thing cross my mind. Besides, I see no threat to me from him.

Before Kasautii.. went off air, Shweta reportedly was giving a hard time to everyone on the sets. How's she like on the sets of Jaane kya baat..?

I don't know about the past but Shweta comes across as a thorough professional. She's absolutely committed and dedicated towards our show. Before any scene, you'll often find her discussing her shot with the creatives so as to get it right. As a person too she's very cordial.

What went wrong with Jersey No.10?

Nothing. We were doing fine. It's just that SAB shifted to being a comedy channel. Since our show didn't fit the bill we were asked to stop.

How is Abhinav faring as a photographer?

It's been great going for me. Recently, I visited the Chandrataal Lake in Himachal Pradesh. I've shot some great pictures there. A close friend accompanies me for such expeditions. During my free time, I take out my camera. I take the camera to work only when we're shooting in outdoor locations.

What's happening on the personal front? Are you seeing somebody?

No, I'm single and happy. Nor am I in any hurry to look for my dream girl. There are many girls who like me but I can't say the same about them. I'm an adventurer so I'd like to be with an adventuress. So far, I

Edited by zaara019 - 05 March 2009 at 2:24am

zaara019

Goldie

zaara019

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 5:28am | IP Logged
i like ardhana shantanu jori so i make a fanclub so please join it

Edited by zaara019 - 05 March 2009 at 5:30am

zaara019

Goldie

zaara019

Posted: 07 March 2009 at 2:23am | IP Logged
The week's best on television

They say 24 hours can change your life. Imagine if you had seven days. How many destinies would that change? The last one week has done just that to many in the television world. Just in case you weren't listening, here's a chance for you to catch up on all that you missed out!

Making history

Sourabhee Debbarma became the first every female Indian Idol. The young Agartala contestant beat the other two finalists, Kapil Thapa and Torsha Sarkar, to take top place.

Now, she is back in the studio recording her debut album which will release next month after having landed herself a contract worth Rs. 1 crore with SONY BMG!

Kya baat hui, Shweta?

Once, Shweta Tiwari ruled the channels with her portrayal as Prerna in Kasauti Zindagi Kay. Things aren't looking all that rosy for the actress now. It has been three months since Shweta's show Jaane Kya Baat Hui first aired. Now we hear it has to give up its prime time slot (10.30 pm) to make way for a new show. Ouch. That has to hurt!

Mayank and his fans ke Dil Mil Gaye

All Mayank Anand fans, it is time to rejoice! The actor who became a household name as Dr Rahul on Dil Mil Gaye (Star One), has now returned to the show. Mayank quit three months ago due to personal reasons is now back!

And in case you are wondering what he was doing while he was off screen, the actor says, "I've done my masters in writing, so I was busy writing a book called Love From The Sidelines which is ready for publishing. I was also busy with my painting exhibitions. Acting is minor in my case. Painting started as a hobby but now I am seriously thinking about taking it up professionally along with writing and acting."

Farah Khan's madness continues!

Anyone who knows Farah Khan or has heard her interviews will know that the director can turn on her magic in front of the screens. That is exactly what she is doing for best mate Shah Rukh Khan's telly serial Ghar Ki Baat Hai.

But that's not all! The busy mother of triplets has also begun work on her own chat show. "We have shot the first episode. It was a very nice experience. It is not a routine talk show. We will bring in different issues. Common people will also be involved in the show. I can't tell you who the first celebrity guest on the show is. The channel (NDTV Imagine) will kill me!" she says.

That's okay. We will have all the details for you soon. Watch this space!

Narayani Shastri's back

Actress Narayani Shastri who, for many months, was more in the news for her Page 3 appearances and being dumped by boyfriend Gaurav Chopra, now gets down to business.

We hear the actress who, was last seen on the reality show Zara Nachke Dikha, is playing a hard-nosed career woman in Namak Haram on the recently launched entertainment channel REAL.

As long as Narayani keeps her act real, we are only glad to see the dusky chica back on screen!

• Harshita Kohli/Hill Road Media
  • Saturday, March 07, 2009

• http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/March/News_20090307_34

pinky no1

IF-Rockerz

pinky no1

Posted: 09 March 2009 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
    thanx for creating their fan club,I like both of them spcly Abhinav,he s so hot & sweet, plz add my name Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top