sippy_a thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
He's back!
Heart throb Rajeev Khandelwal returns to TV

Big Synergy is ready to bring the big ticket international show titled The Moment Of Truth to India. A show where contestants have to truthfully answer very personal questions in front of their friends, family, co-workers, and the audience. And with such an engrossing format it is a given that the host will have to be equally engrossing. And who better than the handsome and very talented Rajeev Khandelwal? Best remembered as Sujal of Kahiin Toh Hoga, Rajeev is tipped to make his television comeback as host of the show. Very much in the news for his critically acclaimed work in the film Aamir, Rajeev has a very strong fan base on the small screen as well. His last stint on the small screen was in May 2008 when he did an episode of CID.

Talking about the actor's return a source informs, "Rajeev Khandelwal, who was approached for the show, initially had some date issues. But the production house was very keen on having Rajeev on board. The international format of the show airs on Star World currently. Rumour also has it that Anil Kapoor too was approached to host the show, but things didn't materialise."

An industry source states, "Rajeev is very selective about the work he takes up. He will not do anything that might not appeal him. This is a very interesting concept and Rajeev is keen on hosting the show."

Commenting on the news Rajeev says, "Like many other shows I have been approached for this one too. But it is too early to comment on anything."

Our source from the production house suggests that the show is still in its nascent stages and will launch on Star Plus only post IPL. Well, other rumours doing the rounds are that SRK might host the show.

We contacted Siddharth Basu, founder of Synergy Communications, who said, "To my knowledge Shah Rukh is not looking to host anything on TV in the foreseeable future. But you would need to check this with him."

Well, all those who want to see the intense Sujal back on TV keep your fingers crossed.

The Moment Of Truth is being produced in 23 other countries, including Spain, Brazil, Germany, France, Italy and the United Kingdom. On The Moment Of Truth, the challenge is simple – answer 21 increasingly personal questions honestly, as determined by a polygraph, and win up to $500,000. This is the only game show where participants know both the questions and the answers before they begin to play. Prior to playing, participants are strapped to a lie detector and asked a series of questions by a polygraph expert, who records their answers. To win participants have to tell the truth. Of course, the questions are easier when the stakes are low, but as the prize amount increases, they will be challenged to fess up to matters they might normally lie about. The touchier questions could be especially revealing because participants reveal their answers in front of spouses, relatives and friends, hanging on every word. What deep dark secret will someone divulge for hundreds of thousands of dollars

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wel if this is true and if Rajeev is really gonna take up the show then i wil want him also to be asked the usual quest that were they RA ever were in relationship and are now too...and also some things which v fans dont know till date....missin him so much that i want him to c atleast once in a month....thanks for the article.... Edited by spvd - 15 years ago
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Oh I'll really be looking foward for him to be back on TV..& Plus ur right..we shud strap Aamna with a lie detector & ask her whom does she love..

thanks alot dear for the artical. actually i dont want him to back.... bt as we know that he's very selective so agar wo khud choose karay ga tu definenatly us main koi baat tu hu gi... so we r always with him n we always pray for his success us ka jo be decsion ho ga hum us kay saath hain......

saralahore thumbnail
if this news is true and rajeev is really coming on tv so m veryyyyyy happy for him
saralahore thumbnail
Originally posted by: * Unnati *

Oh I'll really be looking foward for him to be back on TV..& Plus ur right..we shud strap Aamna with a lie detector & ask her whom does she love..

good idea
rv_annie thumbnail

thanks for info maybe this show can fetch him new heights in his career.

RknRK thumbnail
hi.................frnds...........if RK is back on telivision....................thn i would b the happiest person in ths world..............................oh Rajeev i jst hope fr the bst.....................................
saralahore thumbnail
i cant say how much m happy but i wish it comes true