Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naughty_n_nice thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Sonam does look pretty in this. I think Tabu looked the best though, for Filmfare. =)

And please don't get started with the Sonam Deepika wars again! Sonam and Deepika don't argue as much as you guys do! =)
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Purane zamane ki heroine shaneel pehnti thi aur aaj kal ki chanel...Bollywood heroine dressing has come a full circle...well almost๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: fizzilicious

wonder what u'll say when deeps will wear it then the same brans and dress will become teh best

VIEWBIES NOTE:Members have been told about this please do not make comments to provoke
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
The white chanel dress Sonam wore was appropriate for a cocktail or formal party..you know.. holding a wine glass in hand (as seen  in countless soaps& films).It was too simple for a glitzy showbiz event in holly/ bollywood .

I think Sonam needed to make a statement(as this was her very first awards function).

A saree would have done the trick.We have not seen her in one  recently.She could have made Directors sit up and notice  her different look.(The white dress was too similar in drape to the pink/red and the black outfits she had worn earlier).

All the stars have worn chanel,prada,cavalli etc at various photo shoots and events...nothing new there.None of the gowns made an impression.(what ever the so called fashion police may say.)

This Sunday the TV viewing public (all ages,income levels..big towns ,small towns) will be watching..Guess who would be voted as the most glamorous,most beautiful,most star like...Either Ash or Kareena...

The rest made the event look like any other party they were attending.

The important thing is know your audience..reach out to them.

All the guys.... All of them are suckers for seeing the( otherwise trendily dressed girls) dressed sexily in a saree.Chanel or any brand does nothing for them..unless they are gay or designers..

All of Sonam's interviews seem to be directed at her female fans..nothing in it to get the guys interested...they would find her too high maintenance!

Edited by you2 - 15 years ago
lavienrose thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I wanna say only one thing
Sonam looks very very bad in the chanel dress. I'm not saying this bcoz I'm a deepika fan!๐Ÿ˜ณ
I am sure you have more important things to do then bash Deepika! She doesn't deserves this attention!
๐Ÿ˜ณ Edited by mania93 - 15 years ago
xChandnix thumbnail

Guys can we stop making digs at actresses you don't like directly or indirectly! What's the point in continuing on with this same old argument to do with Sonam & Deepika?! Its getting old guys, and Rhea [babiigirl] there is no need to bring Deepika into a topic completly unrelated to her and just really unnesseccary. Also Fary [fizzilicious] do not bash actresses directly/indirectly or try to annoy members by saying certain comments which are sure to start arguments here! Also Tani, Tashu, Kully, Maya, Manu--if Deepika is brought into an artcle for no nessessccary reason there is no need to keep replying on just PM a member of the Dev Team who will handle the situation.

preity*zinta thumbnail

Moderator's Note:

Next person to bring up Deepika in this article will get a direct raise in their Warning Level

Edited by preity*zinta - 15 years ago
Originally posted by: Ms.GoodMorning

Nice new name, Nimmi!

Ah, thanks. Ditto to you. I have never had my post deleted, and now my post has completely vanished with no record of it even being there. ๐Ÿ˜‰Weird, but I guess there is a first time for everything.๐Ÿ˜†
MimiLulu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Big deal is not that she's wearing Chanel like someone said, many actresses for those for photoshoots.   Big deal is that Chanel esp. sent her THREE dresses to wear at a BOLLYWOOD event.   They never do that and Karl Lagerfield is quite picky about who how he advertises his clothes.   It's quite an honor if Chanel sends you something to wear and it makes it more cool that it's a Bollywood event.

I thought she looked gorgeous, well she always does.  She looked like a greek princess.
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
she luks really bad..even her make up too