Posted: 21 January 2005 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
***I got this from a yahoo group
1. Natasha shouts at Anand for misbehaving with her. She is about to call the police when the talent hunt organizer approaches her and explains everything. Anand introduces himself to Natasha and apologizes for his mistake. Natasha tells him that it's ok. She wishes him all the best for the final rounds and leaves from there.
2. Kesar's parents are celebrating 'lori' at their house. Kesar's mom remembers Kesar. Kesar's dad asks her as to what the matter is. She tells him that this is the first time wherein Kesar is not with them for 'lori'. Just then, Happy Singh's wife tells them that Kesar has found a new job. They are happy upon hearing this. She tells them that they should visit Kesar at her house tomorrow, as it is some sort of celebration (I forgot the name of the festival/celebration). But Kesar's dad tells her that it wouldn't be right for him and Kesar's mom to go, as it would only spoil Kesar's mood. He tells Shammi and Kesar's Dadaji to visit Kesar instead.
3. Happy Singh's wife, Kesar's Dadaji, and Shammi visit Kesar at her house. They bring along some presents and sweets for her as 'shagun'. Shammi asks Kesar as to when would she return home, as their mom remembers her a lot, but Kesar tells him that she doesn't want to talk about it, and changes the topic. After a while, Shammi and Kesar's Dadaji leave, leaving behind Kesar's nephew. He tells Kesar that he wants to fly a kite. He asks Kesar to attach the string to the kite. Kesar remembers the time before she married Rudra, wherein she asks him to teach her how to fly a kite. He tells her that they should first attach the string to the kite. He takes one end of the string and tells Kesar that one end of the string represents her and the other represents him. He ties both the ends together and tells her that it represents their love. He, then, gives her the kite and teaches her how to fly it. Her nephew interrupts her and tells her to attach the string to the kite. She does it the way Rudra taught her. After her nephew leaves, she starts crying. Happy Singh's wife consoles her.
4. Everyone is at Nitika's boutique for the opening ceremony. Pam talks to the security guard and tells him not to let Ryan enter the boutique. She also tells him to inform her first if he sees him around.
5. Kesar and Mrs. Bijlani are preparing for the ramp show when one of the models backs out on the last minute, as she has to attend an important meeting. Kesar and Mrs. Bijlani try to convince the model to participate in the ramp show but she doesn't agree. Just then, Nitika comes there and Kesar tells her that since the model backed out on the last minute, they will have to drop one of her outfits but Nitika tells Kesar and Mrs. Bijlani that she doesn't want to drop any of her outfits and that they should look for a replacement soon. Nitika, then, receives an sms from Ryan. He tells her that he is waiting for her outside the boutique. Nitika looks worried and asks Kesar whether she could bring Ryan in because Pam might get upset if she sees her with Ryan. Kesar agrees. Kesar goes out and takes Ryan in through the back door. Soumya sees Kesar taking Ryan in.
6. The ramp show begins and everyone looks happy. Just then, Kesar walks on the ramp wearing one of the outfits designed by Nitika. Pam and Soumya are not happy to see her but Dadaji and Dadi are. After Kesar walks on the ramp, Nitika walks on the ramp along with Ryan and both of them are dressed in a wedding outfit. Pam, Soumya, Dadaji and Dadi are surprised to see both of them. Nitika tells everyone that she dedicates her collection to Ryan. She gives credit to Kesar for the success of her ramp show and thanks her in front of everyone.
7. After the ramp show, reporters surround Ryan and Nitika and ask them whether both of them are planning to get married soon, since they are dressed in wedding outfits. Soumya and Pam see this and are not too happy about this. Soumya tells Pam that Kesar took Ryan in through the back door. Pam is upset over this.
8. Mrs. Bijlani is happy with Kesar's work and gives her her payment/commission. Pam and Soumya approach Kesar and taunt her. Pam tells her that it's a good thing that she got at least a small amount for walking on the ramp. Soumya asks her as to how much did she receive for bringing Ryan in through the back door. Kesar doesn't answer them. Pam asks Kesar whether she has decided to spoil the reputation of their family. Kesar tells her that Ryan and Nitika are about to get married, so she doesn't see anything wrong in what she did. After saying that, she leaves from there. Pam looks at her furiously. (End).