Writers Corner
Writers Corner

India-Forums

time for a change.PG8!updt!!!!! (Page 7)

Girl_2007 IF-Rockerz
Girl_2007
Girl_2007

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 2:16am | IP Logged

Armans pov: (yay!Dancing)

awiiiessss!! Armans so cuteeee! Day Dreaming kash i met a guy like him....; well better no... coz i wud fall in love!LOL and i dont want that either...
wow... Arman was critizising Amel (wiv the bets thing), but he wasnt getting angry... thats a true love; not like the ones that are shown in TV serials and shows and all DeadConfused
And Armans a good boy, i mean, he just forgave Nia too, coz of his marks, wow LOLTongue

Nia is feeling very guilty. I guess I'll just go and tell her to forget about it…

I mean you should see the way she is looking at me right now. I never saw Nia look guilty….maybe I should fake this for some more time. I mean she always does such things to me. I mean things like emotional blackmail, playing extremely annoying pranks, threatening me and stuff like that.

Now its my turn.

Muhahaha.

lol, he changed of idea so soon...! ROFL

wow the whole part ClapClapROFL; when he bursts out laughing (i cud see Nias expressionROFL), and when he says... that fake "i wud die" omgggROFLROFLROFL, and starts explaining out... LOL!!
i liked the part "she might break my face anytime now" LOL 

Neals pov

man, poor guy... ConfusedOuch.... hes so damn strong, and cool, and chilled, and not a bad person, and we gotta see good ppl suffering bad moments... why? Confused.. (wow, im loosing my sanity tooLOL)
a new character: Uncle John, Smile.... I WANT HIM! Cry - LOLEmbarrassed, i want an uncle that laughs all the day wid an infectious laughter,, and everythingTongue; well any of my uncles wud do, but they arent here... OuchSleepy
And the last part, really touchy Smile, its really wonderful how babies that rather know nothing give ppl that kind of deep lessonsSmile

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

overall the chapter was really really touchy, both, the Armans and the Neals pov; i liked every line of it, but i cant comment in that detail..., sorry for the delay btw Smile
really, i Love the way u write, how u describe things in a different way in each POV Smile, i wonder how u manage to get into so many characters for the same storyline TongueClap, u know, im gonna print this, its a work of art Big smileClap worth of making a book out of it... and a movie! Big smile, wow... can u imagine, a movie wid Arman, Amel, Nia and Neal, and Rahil, and everyone .. wow! Big smile
i think, i started to dream before u, and more far than u aswell... TongueEmbarrassed lol..
thanks for updating! Hug

legallyzoya Goldie
legallyzoya
legallyzoya

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Girl_2007

Armans pov: (yay!Dancing)

awiiiessss!! Armans so cuteeee! Day Dreaming kash i met a guy like him....; well better no... coz i wud fall in love!LOL and i dont want that either...
wow... Arman was critizising Amel (wiv the bets thing), but he wasnt getting angry... thats a true love; not like the ones that are shown in TV serials and shows and all DeadConfused
And Armans a good boy, i mean, he just forgave Nia too, coz of his marks, wow LOLTongue

Nia is feeling very guilty. I guess I'll just go and tell her to forget about it'

I mean you should see the way she is looking at me right now. I never saw Nia look guilty'.maybe I should fake this for some more time. I mean she always does such things to me. I mean things like emotional blackmail, playing extremely annoying pranks, threatening me and stuff like that.

Now its my turn.

Muhahaha.

lol, he changed of idea so soon...! ROFL

wow the whole part ClapClapROFL; when he bursts out laughing (i cud see Nias expressionROFL), and when he says... that fake "i wud die" omgggROFLROFLROFL, and starts explaining out... LOL!!
i liked the part "she might break my face anytime now" LOL

Am glad you liked it...i was wondering if it was vague..but its one of my fav scenes as well

Neals pov

man, poor guy... ConfusedOuch.... hes so damn strong, and cool, and chilled, and not a bad person, and we gotta see good ppl suffering bad moments... why? Confused.. (wow, im loosing my sanity tooLOL)
a new character: Uncle John, Smile.... I WANT HIM! Cry - LOLEmbarrassed, i want an uncle that laughs all the day wid an infectious laughter,, and everythingTongue; well any of my uncles wud do, but they arent here... OuchSleepy
And the last part, really touchy Smile, its really wonderful how babies that rather know nothing give ppl that kind of deep lessonsSmile
Actually i cant take credit for this scene..my cousin brother died recently because of a car accident
and his daghter tries calling him up all the time....i just had to mention it.....it was very realistic
and sad and i felt very very very bad....got me crying!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

overall the chapter was really really touchy, both, the Armans and the Neals pov; i liked every line of it, but i cant comment in that detail..., sorry for the delay btw Smileoh no no problem
thanks a lot for the comments...you seriously get me goingLOL i wudnt update if it wasnt for u
n zuman ka support *hugs and kisses*
really, i Love the way u write, how u describe things in a different way in each POV Smile, i wonder how u manage to get into so many characters for the same storyline Tongue
i write each aprt when im in a mood....i get that very rarely but..hahaClap, u know, im gonna print this, its a work of art Big smileClap worth of making a book out of it... and a movie! Big smile, wow... can u imagine, a movie wid Arman, Amel, Nia and Neal, and Rahil, and everyone .. wow! Big smileOh my God thats so sweet!
*hugs hugs and more hugs* and if it becomes a movie u get to select any role u want to play! :D
i think, i started to dream before u, and more far than u aswell... TongueEmbarrassed lol..
thanks for updating! Hug
thanks for commenting!Hug

Girl_2007 IF-Rockerz
Girl_2007
Girl_2007

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 9:03am | IP Logged
well, Armans part was really cute and funny...! Big smile, but we get to know about love aswell, its just like a real life u know Smile, every POV is like a real life, mixed wid so many emotions and reactions and sucha variety of dialogues and twists in just few seconds... wow...!
---
and the little girls scene... Stern Smile im sorry, i, didnt know, i had no clue about it...., its so, i mean, Zoya i didnt know that the girl was calling his late dad, i read it in a rushed way... and it happened in real... ShockedOuch gulp...
thanks for adding this scene Smile, must have been really difficult for u, and its so finely written, just like another scene, doesnt seem to be something so close to ur family...
---
HugHugHug
oh my...! u deserve all the support of world, Big smile ur putting loads of efforts in this story, its great to see how much patience u have as an online writter, coz if i was in ur place, i wud have given up so much tym before ! (well, i didConfused); i just wish u keep wid ur work and patience Big smileHug
LOLEmbarrassed awww!! i think i wanna be Nia!! yayyyyyy! (i get so excited so soon, lol)
legallyzoya Goldie
legallyzoya
legallyzoya

Posted: 14 August 2009 at 6:39am | IP Logged
I am sooo sorry for not updating !!
Well i typed it in my aunts laptop..and now shes taken it to her house!
ill try to update ASAP
sorry sorry sorry!!
@girl_2007: there is a real treat for you!!
Girl_2007 IF-Rockerz
Girl_2007
Girl_2007

Posted: 14 August 2009 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by legallyzoya

I am sooo sorry for not updating !!
Well i typed it in my aunts laptop..and now shes taken it to her house!
ill try to update ASAP
sorry sorry sorry!!
@girl_2007: there is a real treat for you!!

yayy!
wow do u think i get less excited or something... omg
just update!! soon!! Big smileTongue
legallyzoya Goldie
legallyzoya
legallyzoya

Posted: 18 October 2009 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Samias Point of view
I parked my car outside Suresh uncles house. When I got out of the car, suddenly I felt nervous, I dint know what I would speak to Sarita aunty. I knew what I had to do, but I dint know what to say. The whole night I thought how we were going to tackle the problem. When I reached the house, I could hear the sound of some programme going on TV. I rang the bell. 'Whose it?' I heard Sarita aunty ask. 'Samia' I said loudly. I saw the keyhole darken, she unlocked the door and opened it.

'Hello aunty' I said hugging her. She patted my back.

'come on in Samia' she said with a smile.

Sonia was wtching Tom and Jerry.

'See Sonia, whose here' Sarita aunty said.

She looked At me with her big brown eyes and gave me a shy smile.

'Come sit..what do you want to have?'  Sarita aunty asked.

'Nothing, I came to speak to you' I said.

She nodded. 'Come to my room' she said. But then the phone rang and she went to answer it.

'So hows my doll?' I asked Sonia.

She gave me another shy smile.

'What are you watching? Tom and Jerry? I love Tom and Jerry' I said trying to start a conversation.

Little kids were always shy to speak at the beginning however well they know the person.

'Me too! Did you watch the episode where Tom-' she started but was cut short when Sarita aunty called me.

'Whoops! Ill be right back'ill talk to you in some time' I said and got up.

She gave me a sad smile.

I walked  to Sarita aunties room.

She was sitting in the corner of her bed. I sat next to her.

'Youre staying alone with Sonia?' I asked her.

'No, my mothers staying with me for a few months' she said.

'Oh good'so what are you going to do now?'

'I have to start working. Luckily Sonia is having holidays now. I have to find a job before her school re-opens'

I nodded.

'Are you sure you don't want anything?' she asked me again.

'Absolutely' I said.

We both kept quiet then. I dint know how to start the topic. She was looking  outside the French windows at the garden.

'Aunty, what about the complaint you gave?' I asked her.

'Uhh well the police are trying to figure out who was behind the murder. But I don't think there is any development' she said.

'Yes, we know. That's because the police are involved with the person who killed Suresh uncle as well' I said.

She kept quiet.

' If we don't do anything now, the murderer is going to get away with it' I continued.

'What do you want to do?' she asked me.

I bit my lower lip. 'I want to hype it' I said.

She looked at me with her eyes now filled with tears.

'Samia I know youre a journalist and everything, but-'

'No No aunty, that's not how I meant it. Ill get loads of news to hype about but this is for Suresh uncle. See if we hype it, make it a big deal, it will be in the news for long. We'll keep doing in depth research and interviews and everything. So the police wont be able to manipulate the reality much.  There are millions of murder cases that have been filed but have reached nowhere. This wont be like any other. Isnt this why United came into existence? We wont breathe in peace until we don't get the pathetic toerag  behind the bars!' I said.

She was looking down, listening to me intently. She wiped the tears from her cheeks.

'What do you want me to do/.'

'I want your permission and support' I said.

She nodded again.

'And aunty..one more thing'

She looked up at me.

'I want you to be brave. For your husband, for your daughter, for yourself and 'for everyone'

She wiped the tears that were flowing  heavily down her cheeks .

I hugged her.  She hugged me back.

'I got to go now, Theres a lot to do' I said with a big smile.

'There is' she agreed.

I walked out of the room, to the main hall.

'Hey doll, I got to go now, Ill come some other time when I am free okay? We'llhave fun' I promised.

She smiled at me. But I knew she was looking forward for some company.

All of a sudden I felt really bad for ditching her.

'Hey do you wanna go for ice-cream?' I asked her.

'Yes!' she said jumping from the sofa, then she looked at her mother.

Sarita aunty shook her head and said 'She has work'

'I don't deny that'but theres always time for ice-cream!' I said.

Sarita aunty smiled at Sonia. Sonia grinned and ran to me.

'You can join us too' I told Sarita aunty.

'No, I have a lot of work to do'' she said.

I dint push it. 'Okay' I said and I helped Sonia put on her shoes.

Armaans point of view

Nia and Neals house.
'Okay so basically we are going to organize a global warming awareness program'  Amel said after Uncle John explained everything to us.  She was listening intently to Uncle while he spoke at the same time doodled in her book. I was hardly paying attention to uncle, my eyes followed every loop and ever curve she drew, until Nia kicked me and I tried listening to uncle.

Focus Armaan.

Focus.

'Exactly' he said.

'So what exactly are we gonna do?' Rahil asked.

'That's up to you'll'lets see,how creative you'll can get' Uncle said.

'Umm what about cleaning the beach?' Nia suggested.

'Eww No' Rahil said.

Nia glared at him.

'Actually that's a good idea' Uncle said and Nia grinned.

'Clean the beach? Serious? And we are not even going to get paid for it' Rahil said.

Amel chuckled. I looked at her again. She had a perfect smile: white teeth,  dimples'.urrgh. Stop it Armaan. Focus.

Uncle John laughed and said 'Ahh money..We'll collect fine from everyone who litters the place, we will be mighty rich' .

Rahil rolled his eyes.  'we don't have that authority you know!'

'So? Like they know'we'll make fake badges, everyone's dimwit'  Uncle said and laughed again.

God! Help me.

Stupid jokes.

Then Uncle continued in a serious note 'See Sundays atleast one forth of Mangalore's population is in the beach. So on a Sunday we go with a couple of other students, all dressed alike with banners and everything and collect the paper plates and bottles and everything that is now adorning our beach''  Uncle said.

'That's sure to get everyone's attention' I added.

Uncle nodded and continued 'Yes and that way people will also come to know  about your organization'.

'Yeah but only that wont be enough' Neal added.

'Yeah maybe we can have this 2 week program or something. After the beach cleaning thing you'll can do something else' Uncle said.

'We can make newspaper bags and give them to supermarkets' Amel suggested.

'Yeah! And we can make posters saying 'No plastics' or something' I added.

'And then we can go from house to house collecting the plastic bags and selling seeds' Neal said.

'Seeds? Neal?' You siblings lost it today?' Rahil asked rolling his eyes.

'You don understand, we have to grow more trees and stop using things that effect the environment in a negative way! Plastics are non-bio  degradable we cant afford to use them'  Neal said.

Uncle John nodded and said 'He is right Rahil. What do you wanna do ? organize a rock concert?'

Rahils face lit up 'Yeah and the money we collect we can use it for some nobel cause and keep a bit for ourselves'  he said.

'I rolled my eyes  'Yeah okay! Im sure evanescence will perform for free if we ask them' I said sarcastically.

'We'll see that later, when your organization becomes bigger Rahil..Now to start with, lets keep it a bit simple please?' Uncle said.

Rahil sighed and mumbled a okay.

'Okay fine then 2 weeks from now we go to the beach on a Sunday, get all the attention we can. Then on Monday we divide ourselves and go to different areas selling and doing whatever. On Friday, we will collect all the bio-degradable things that we collected and give it to the recycling centre. But we need many students for these. So get your friends to Eden club this Thursday , we'll have a meeting and you gusy can start with your work' Uncle said.

'Yeah and lets ask Samia di to put it in the newspaper as well'  I suggested.

'Yeah publicity!' Amel said.

'Okay, Amel and Armaan you guys speak to her, she is pretty busy these days so do a write up and give it to her' uncle said. Amel looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and Nia kicked me hard from underneath the table.

I cursed her under my breath.

'Armaan you have become so abusive these days...i like it' Uncle john joked.

'Nia influence' I said.

Nia kicked me again.

'Freak' I muttered loudly.

'Okay you gusy fight later, I have to go. Im in a hurry. So you gusy know what to do right?Call all your friends. Atleast get 150 of them in total. Eden club, Thursday, 7 oh clock! And Armaan don't leave Nia'youre the man!' He said winking at me.

'Don worry about that' I told him.

Uncle got up to leave 'And if you have any problem or any questions you know my number..dont call me! Ask me on Thursdays. Little dirty prats' he said and left.

I laughed and got up.

'Armaan?' I heard Amel call.

'Yeah?' I asked turning around in a milli-second.

'When do we do the write-up?' she asked.

'Anytime' I muttered.

'Ill talk to Mia and ill let you know Okay?' she said.

I nodded.

She smiled at me .

I smiled back but she already turned around to speak to Nia.

I sighed. I cant have proper conversation with her, lets see how I work with her.

Amels Point of view

'Armaan?' I called.

He turned around quickly and asked 'Yeah?'

'When do we do the write-up?' I asked him.

'Anytime' He said.

Very helpful.

But I smiled anyways and said 'Ill talk to Mia and let you know?'

He nodded. I smiled and turned to speak to Nia.

'Oooh so you guys will be working together huh?how romantic!' Nia whispered.

I pinched her arms.

She laughed.

'Come lets go for a coffee or something?' She asked me.

'Nope, sorry am going for the literature classes' I said.

'So boring!' she said making a bored face.

'What to do, im so boring so I like boring things. And im going now Bye!' I said.

'Hey Armaan also goes to the same classes na?' Nia asked like she dint already know.

'yes' I said, hoping she wouldn't say anything that would make me embarrass.

'Oh, so your going together?'  she asked with a fake-innocent smile.

I glared at her, then turned to Armaan 'I don't know'you need a ride Armaan?' I asked.

He shook his head. 'Ill manage' he said.

'How are you going?' Nia asked him.

'Auto' he said.

'Are you brave enough?' I asked him with a playful smile.

He grinned and said 'Pepper spray'.

Nias jaw dropped.

'What?'  Armaan asked her.

'Nothing, your screwed' she said.

I looked at her.

'You come back from your classes Armaan'wait!'  she said.

Armaan rolled his eyes and went out to catch a auto.

'Bye guys' I told everyone and left.

Only Nia and Neal said Bye. Rahil was still pissed off about something and blabbering something to Neal, which Neal was hardly listening to.

I walked out of their beautiful house and got into my car.

'Where to?' Bombaka asked me.

Bombaka was my driver. Well his name was something else, but everyone called him Bombaka.

'Classes' I said.

We drove to my literature class, and I found a familiar head in the auto front of my car.

' Which road am I supposed to take?' he asked me.

'Just follow the auto' I told him.

Armaans point of view

Through the rareview mirror, I saw her car .

I smiled by myself.

The rikshaw halted right outside the building. I got out and paid  the rikshaw driver.  I asked him to come back to the same place after an hour to pick me up again. 

I heard Amels car halt behind the auto. I turned towards her and smiled at her.

Her driver glared at me. He always scared me. He looked like a bouncer. Tall, muscular, big-built but old.

I quickly turned my gaze and walked towards the door.

I heard her footsteps behind me but I dint turn around.

I quickly found my seat and sat down next to Dave, my new friend.

'Sup Bro?' he asked.

'Nothing…you look sleepy' I commented.

'yeah got up half hour back'  he said stifling back a yawn.

' Lucky, I have to get up early even during holidays' I said.

'loser' he said.

'Shut up I don't have an option' I said.

'Why?' he asked me.

'Because I had a meeting..' wow I sound so boring.

He laughed 'Meeting…what are you thirty?'

'Not that type..well anyways other days I get up early cause I go to play tennis…' I said.

He yawned for a reply.

Just then Mrs. Archana Nair entered.

'Morning class' she said, smiling at us brightly.

'Morning ma'am…' we all chanted back.

'Okay I read through all of your  assignments and you guys are really good, But I daresay theres never enough to learn..you'll have a long way to go. I have selected two best papers, and that is Simrans and Armaans' she said.

My Paper?  Wow.

' Way to go man…well im happy she dint throw my assignment  atleast'' Dave said.

The only reason Dave joined these classes were because his mother forced him too. He had to select between violin or Literature.he chose Literature. When I asked him why literature he was like 'Violin is for girls and anyways I can just google some articles and copy it down' he said.

'You mean Plagiarism?' I asked.

'No. I don't do things which I don't know what they are called'' he said.

Armaan liked this the best about him. He wasn't like the others in his class: boring and competitive. Unlike   Amel ofcourse.

'Wow congrats' Amel said.

I looked back and said thankyou.

'So im going to put these two pieces of work up on the bulletin board so that all of you can see it' Mrs Naik said.

Ohh crap!

Amel will find out.

that i have a crush on her. 

Amels POV

I was hoping that she would select my piece of work, even though I was pretty sure that mine wasn't as good as the others.  Ma'am  called me after class and as I walked to her desk I heard Simran tell Armaan 'Aww Armaan, that's so sweet!' I couldn't help but laugh.

Simran found her perfect guy.

When I reached Mrs Naiks  Table, she motioned me to sit down.

' Sweetheart, you know Samia Baigh right?' she asked me.

'yes ma'am' I said.

'Well I was wondering if she could be the guest lecturer for the next weeks class, since the person who was supposed to take up classes for you will not be able to make it' She said.

'Ill ask her and let you know Ma'am, but im not sure if she can make it. She's been very busy these days'

'yes, yes I know…I keep seeing her on TV…smart girl she is…very smart!' Ma'am said.

' and very brave too' I said.

She smiled at me for a reply.

'Okay ma'am ill get going then ..' I said and got up to leave but then  she said :

'Amel  I likedwhat you wrote. But then it seemed like you were describing someone you dint know…Simran, you should read what she wrote..what selection of words, very good...And Armaan has also  written very well. There are students who stringed the words in a very beautiful manner, but they dint seem the ..i dunno, the charm Armaans work had. It seemed like he knew the person very well…very natural and fresh style of writing….But im sure you will do better next time' She said.

I promised her I would do better next time and got left the class. Outside the class I Saw a few students reading the Simran and Armaans assignments.

I made way through the small crowd and read Armaans first.

Ma'am was right. He dint use any big words or anything, but there was a charm.

And I guess what was the most different thing about his work was that, he somehow managed to reflect the girls personality along with her outward appearance. And I know it sounds silly, but I envied that girl.

'Wow Armaan…that was like awesome!' I said turning towards him.

He smiled turning slightly red.

'So whose that girl? Shit, shes really lucky'

'Lucky?' he asked me puzzled.

'I mean wow, she seems gorgeous and like a wonderful person as well..and looks like you really liked her.  I wish someone would write something like that about me as well'

He just  stared at me for a few seconds and then his face broke into a smile.

'So who is she?' I asked him again.

'Well I don't know…I saw her in Italy…in the umm Airport'

'Ohh. Dang! Shes an Italian? No wonder..haha, anyways your bad shes a Italian' I said.

'Did you read my work?' Simran asked me.

'Umm no…I was about o read it..' I said.

'Ohhh Okay, temme how you liked it Okay?' She said.

'Sure' I said and turned back to the bulletin board to read her piece of work.

Rahils point of view

'I re-checked the email I wrote about the weird global warming thingy and sent it to all my friends in my address book.

I don't know how much of a hit it would be. And everyone seems to have lost their sanity.

Seeds. Seriously.Neil is crazy.

Nia the only sane person in our group has also gone mad. Suddenly she is all girly-girly cooing over how cute it was the way Armaan liked Amel.

Armaan was I don't know mad. Amel would not fall for him. There were so many girls who would be more than happy to go out with him, but yeah Armaans in love. Right.

Amel.  Yeah beautyQueen. Miss perfect.

And it was so cold outside.

Holidays are so boring.

nothing to do.

I don't know why im getting so pissed off. And I know im simply getting annoyed with my friends. IUm just searching for reasons to yell at everyone.

One thing good about the global warming crap was that I would be out most of the time….Mom bad dad could fight all they wanted. At least I wouldn't be their audience now.

I was so bored I dint know what do.

Boring. Boring. Boring.

Annoyed. Annyoyed annoyed.

My computer beeped. There was a IM from Delroy.

Dello238: oye!

Rahil007 : I bet 1000 bucks, ull lose a soccer match against  me.

Dello238: 1000 bucks…bring it on Man!

Rahil007: Nehru Maidan. 5 MINS.

Dello238: dude, its raining!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rahil238: whole point.

Dello238: just the 2 oh us?

Rahil007 : You can get your teddybear if you want for moral support.

Dello238: terminated.

Rahil007 is now offline.

Neals point of view.

'What are you doing since morning?' Mom asked me.

'Filling applications…' I replied.

'Beta, fill any one. Im sure you will get in…' she said.

'I don wanna take risk' I said.

'Dude, you topped in the state. Loosen up Okay'' Nia said.

I snorted for a reply.

' What are you doing online?' I asked her.

'nuffin' she muttered.

I turned to look at the laptop screen.

'Whoaaa are you actually checking out colleges?'  I asked her.

She rolled her eyes.

'yes, I have a life too you know…I want to get into a good college too' she said.

I laughed. She smacked me.

'Why are you so depressedthese days?' Mom asked me again, like she dint know.

No more faade.

'Because mother dear, I wont be able to go to the college I have been dreaming of going since 2 years'' I said.

She bit her lowerlip. 'But you can get into any college with your marks''

'Yes ma…but not that college. They select only 27 students. And im not selected even with these marks' I said.

'But your intelligent' she argued.

'But I don't have money or infleunce' I said.

Mom looked hurt.

Whoops. I hurt her feelings.

Mom went inside muttering a sorry.

'Why Is she sorry?' I asked Nia.

'Because she couldn't earn you the money or influence you want' Nia told me angrily.

Edited by legallyzoya - 19 October 2009 at 4:48am
Girl_2007 IF-Rockerz
Girl_2007
Girl_2007

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Amazing :)

-
-
-

Reserveddd! Tongue

Edited by Girl_2007 - 19 October 2009 at 10:53am
Pooj@ IF-Dazzler
Pooj@
Pooj@

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

Hey! I just started reading it and i think it's awesome!

Will reply when read it full!

Go to top