Writers Corner

time for a change.PG8!updt!!!!! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

legallyzoya

Goldie

legallyzoya

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Thanks a lottt guys for your reviews!!!
Im sorry i was a bit busy and so i couldnt update!
Anyways  hope you like it...

will update soon, InshaAllah!
thanks a ltttt again!!

*GIGANTIC HUG*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "time for a change.PG8!updt!!!!! (Page 6)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 8:45am | IP Logged

yaaaaayyyy.... StarStarDancing

this is greatttt...!! i mean, its great to see a long update Big smileBig smileTongue, i loved everything everything everything, too much POVS at the same time but em understanding faster day by day.... LOLTongue i mean, im getting to keep in all the names.. Tongue
so... wait, i will comment on the part.

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 8:58am | IP Logged

Nia's pov:

LOLLOL.. aw Nias so cute... she is mad coz Arman didnt tell her about his conversation wid Amel..., no wonder she feels angry, she won!, and she wants her prize.. Tongue
btw, Zoya, plz add who says the lines coz i find difficult to guess who says what as im not giving concentration enough while reading em... Tongue add em the next time.

Neals pov:

poor boy... Confused gulp... the last line, "even our education system is so freaking corrupt" oh goodness.... that one was really shocking, amazing job by the writer Zoya ClapClap u portrayed very well his enthusiasm while talking about the Delhis college, and then the dejection.... the whole scene was perfect; and another feature of Neal, that he can keep control, i mean, like when Nia was shouting at the principal and he kept, quite.... Ouch ouch..
and ya, the clear way of thinking and talking of him, like when he describes Armans impossible dream about Amel.

Rahils pov:

aw... Rahils is so cuteeeee...! wat a strange situation... Confused all silent and he talking, must be an akward feeling... Sleepy

Amels pov:

lol this girl... Tongue, indeed no wonder Armans attracted towards her, she says wat she wants widout any care, or atleast, wid less care than Arman. they are, well they are, just typical, normal, they seem like taken from a real class of sum random college... wow... ClapSmile
thanks god, thanks god Amel got to know why Arman didnt want to talk wid her... otherwise i would have get mad...!

No Armans pov?? Ouch u know i love em!!
but its ok Big smile, about Arman... wat can i say... he thinks so much about Amel, about wat she wud have think, omgg.... he got a big dejection when Neal told him about the bet... hope Amels does something, its her turn now WinkTongue

thanks for updating!!

legallyzoya

Goldie

legallyzoya

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Girl_2007

Nia's pov:

LOLLOL.. aw Nias so cute... she is mad coz Arman didnt tell her about his conversation wid Amel..., no wonder she feels angry, she won!, and she wants her prize.. Tongue
btw, Zoya, plz add who says the lines coz i find difficult to guess who says what as im not giving concentration enough while reading em... Tongue add em the next time.
Ohh am so sorry! Ill make that clear next time...
well Actually Armaan is angry because he realizes it is a bet
and that his feelings were being made a joke...partly!

Neals pov:

poor boy... Confused gulp... the last line, "even our education system is so freaking corrupt" oh goodness.... that one was really shocking, amazing job by the writer Zoya ClapClap u portrayed very well his enthusiasm while talking about the Delhis college, and then the dejection.... the whole scene was perfect; and another feature of Neal, that he can keep control, i mean, like when Nia was shouting at the principal and he kept, quite.... Ouch ouch..
and ya, the clear way of thinking and talking of him, like when he describes Armans impossible dream about Amel.
Thanksuyou Thankyou .....I wanted to out in some of the very unfair things thats happening now..
and we all keep quiet...
Like i told u it all has a element of truth...

Rahils pov:

aw... Rahils is so cuteeeee...! wat a strange situation... Confused all silent and he talking, must be an akward feeling... Sleepy
Totally!...Ive been through that LOADS OF TIME...Lol

Amels pov:

lol this girl... Tongue, indeed no wonder Armans attracted towards her, she says wat she wants widout any care, or atleast, wid less care than Arman. they are, well they are, just typical, normal, they seem like taken from a real class of sum random college... wow... ClapSmile
thanks god, thanks god Amel got to know why Arman didnt want to talk wid her... otherwise i would have get mad...!

No Armans pov?? Ouch u know i love em!!
but its ok Big smile, about Arman... wat can i say... he thinks so much about Amel, about wat she wud have think, omgg.... he got a big dejection when Neal told him about the bet... hope Amels does something, its her turn now WinkTongue
Glad you liked it!
Well i wrote Armaans POV...it got deleted and i was lazy to type again :p
I'll add it in the next part okay?Smile

thanks for updating!!
no no, thank you for actually to quite an extent encouraging me to continue!

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 11:23am | IP Logged
HugHugHug just update soon, plz.... Embarrassed

legallyzoya

Goldie

legallyzoya

Posted: 27 June 2009 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

Armaans POV

Life is so unpredictable.

When you think that finally everything is perfect something goes wrong.

For one I would never ever have thought that Nia would play a bet about something as my feelings for one, neither did I ever think that I wouldn't want to speak to Amel when she herself called.

No seriously! And you know the weird part I dint even get mad at Amel. I got mad at Nia instead. I mean Amel hardly knows me right. But this isn't fair. Its Amels fault as well…I never thought she keeps betting on such things, {it's a different thing that she is always on bets} well whatever. I

I've been crushing on her for too long. There's no point. Obviously she wouldn't like me…even if she did, things wouldn't work out!

Am just going to try to get over her.

And well I aint that mad at Nia now either…all my negative feelings are getting drained out because of  my 10th grade marks and the awesome climate. And im sure Nia dint mean it that way…anyways!

Nia is feeling very guilty. I guess I'll just go and tell her to forget about it…

I mean you should see the way she is looking at me right now. I never saw Nia look guilty….maybe I should fake this for some more time. I mean she always does such things to me. I mean things like emotional blackmail, playing extremely annoying pranks, threatening me and stuff like that.

Now its my turn.

Muhahaha.

Oh wow, now she's coming towards me.

I put my head down and frown.

'Can I have a word with you?' she asked me.

I nodded, still staring down at the lawn.

'Armaan are you mad at me?' she asks.

'No..'

'Don't lie'

'If you know I am mad at you…why are you asking? Save ya breath!'

She looked taken aback by that.

'I'm really sorry. I can explain….see it was just a stupid bet Armaan. And one way I knew nothing bad of it will happen. I mean at least  this way I would help you out an…I mean it would make me want to make you'll friends even better! ..I mean I would anyways, But -'

Armaan cut her short.

'That's your point of view….You know how I felt? I felt like you were toying with my emotions and for the first time I felt like I made a mistake by telling you about it….I always trusted you Nia… But its okay, I'm glad this happened….Now I know that Amel aint that noble either. sorry but she seems as mendacious as you are! At least this way I'll get over her. Good' I lied fluently, without a trace of humor.

Nias face flushed.

Wow. I can be an actor!

'No Armaan…okay be mad at me if you want, But Not Amel…she doesn't know that you even like her! She thought that you were really proud so I told her that you weren't and that you were just slightly an introvert….That's how we put a bet. Amel and I dint mean any harm…Am really sorry' she said.

Whoops! I dint know that part of the story. Nia looked like she would faint out of guiltiness.

I burst out of laughing.

She looked at me all scared. Maybe she thought that I lost my sanity with all this crap. Haha.

'Armaan…what?' she asked slowly and she took a careful step away from me.

That just made me laugh harder.

'What do you mean by you ding mean any harm…You know what could have happened to me right?'

'What could have happened?' She asked me uncertainly.

'I would die!' I told her.

Her eyes widened.

'How does death come in?'

'Through Psychological disorders which will lead to my death' I said.

She stared at me.

I continued:

'Because Nia you are as much as a sister to me as much Adaa is, and I never felt   this way before for anyone like I feel for Amel. You two mean a lot to me, And when I find out that you guys were just laughing around and putting bets on my feelings I would start feeling betrayed and hurt, leading to depression, which will result in stress. Most causes of psychological stress are perennially related to emotional and psychological disorders. Stressful situations, can set forth a series of emotional symptoms such as a feeling of personality disintegration, phobia..Umm, anxiety attacks, distractions, and well...Uhh psychological discomposure such as depression, confusion, burn out and, never forget the resultant, vehicular accidents. And you know the traffic we have here. I would just die!'

Then she realized that I did not after all, lose my sanity and it was all a joke. She

Stared at me with narrow eyes. Her nostrils flared.

A familiar robotic voice in my head said 'Danger alert, danger alert'

'ARMAAN YOU FREAK. YOU PATHETIC DWEEB!!!!'

'Ohh that rhymes' I said and laughed again.

That got on to her; she caught me by my collar, and shook me hard.

'Whoa whoa chillax Phholan Devi!' I told her.

She might break my face anytime now. Crap.

What was I thinking messing about with NIARIKA?!

But then she left hold of my collar and grinned and said 'so you aint mad at me?'

'No Im not' I said breathing a dramatic sigh of relief. 'I don't have so much guts' I continued.

'Lalala' she said. Her only girly character.

I never figured out why Nia kept saying 'tralala' and 'Lalala' at times. But now it was her signature whatever.  Anytime she is peaceful {rarely}, anytime she time she's happy, any time she wants to say 'duh' she goes all like: Tralala!

Wait, why in the world am I talking, no thinking about tralala?  I have seriously lost my sanity.

God save me!

'Aww am sorry Armaan' she said and leaned forward to hug me.

I hugged her back and said 'I'm sorry too'

'Ahem!' I heard someone clear their throat.

'WHAT? 'Nia yelled at Rahil who appeared by our side.

'Chillax man, can't you ever be sober….I just saw this kabhi khushi kabhi gham moment, and I thought of getting a closer look…that's it! You don't have to breathe out fire for that alright!' Rahil said.

Neal's POV

I was sitting in the guest room staring at my glass of orange juice, when I heard someone say: 'Arre Devdas babu, don't overdose on your sharaab'

I looked at Uncle John with utmost disgust and said.

'Ohh I was supposed to laugh?'

He looked surprise by my reply but laughed anyways.

Uncle John's pretty cool, minus all the extremely stupid jokes he cracks. And the best thing about him was that he was always happy, I'm sure he had his own share of miseries which he concealed very well, he was just happy all the time. An asset to this organization since everyone else is always serious and tensed. When I am in my normal mood we get along really well {annoying and making fun of everyone around us}

But this was just not the time.

'Why aren't you with your pals?' he asked me, point outside the widow where Rahil, Armaan and Nia were laughing and talking.

'Im just not in the mood' I muttered.

'What's wrong? You can tell me…' he said.

'Can you help?' I asked him with my eyebrows raised.

'No, but I can laugh' he said and cracked up again.

I rolled my eyes and ignored him.

'Neal' he said, and I continued ignoring him.

'Neal, listen....' he repeated in a solemn voice, which made me look up. He rarely used that tone.

'See whatever problem you have, it will pass! Im sure it will….I don't know what it is about, but am guessing its about your studies. Everything will be alright. Don't you believe in God? You know that he is capable of doing anything right? Isn't that faith enough for you to forget about what happened?'  He said.

'I do have faith Uncle. But, I worked so hard for this since grade.. I've been doing everything so that I have the best students profile, I got into all kinds of co curricular activities so that I could add credits to my profile, attended seminars, did many courses just so that I had a nice resume so that I could get into that frikkin college of Delhi. I dedicated my high school for that! And what do I get? Nothing. That idiot gets the scholarship just because he is my princy's nephew!'  I said all the emotions rushing out of me.

'I was right this is about your studies.  But Neal you are a wonderful student. Any institute will be more than glad to have you as a part of their institution. This is not the end'

'I can't afford to go to any other very well respected college. I don't want to ask dad money, he already has his own problems and I did not apply for any other scholarship because I was very sure that I would get this one!'

'Leave that to me. I will make sure you get scholarship in the best college of India. Okay?'

I stared at him. 'No, you don't have to worry about it....'

'Im not going to worry about it….I will so not worry for a nerd like you' he said and laughed. Then he continued 'but for all the fun times we shared, for all the pranks we pulled out together….I will worry a bit about this okay?' he said and grinned.

I leaned forward and hugged him. He hugged me back and then he said in a fake disgusted voice:

'Eww get off me! You senti little dweeb!'

'I knowww….God, I have to have bath again…a million more times!'

'Why?' he asked me wrinkling his nose.

'I HUGGED YOU! NEED TO GET THE FILTH OUTTA ME!'  I said and we laughed.

Suddenly I felt all better.

He got up to leave and I said 'thank you…now I know when anyone is sad all you need is Orange juice and Uncle John!'

He grinned at me.

'Neal but remember one thing…..there are people who are suffering from worse things.  Don't be so ungrateful to God and sulk for such things. Be happy that Gods already bestowed so many blessings on you!' he said and walked off.

I wonder what he meant by that!

I finished off my juice and I went to the kitchen to keep my glass there, when I saw Swathi, Suresh uncles four year old daughter standing on a stool and trying to reach the phone. I kept my glass at the table without making a noise and slowly went near her yelled 'BHOOOOO' and carried her. She shrieked and then laughed.

'You scared me!' she said in her cute babyish voice.

'Sorry' I said making her sit in the table.

'Anyways who were you calling?' I asked her.

'Daddy, but he isn't picking up the phone!' She said in a disappointed voice.

I felt the emotions of sadness, pity and love towards her I never experienced before. My  throat went dry. Will her dad ever pick up the phone?

'But please don't tell mama, she doesn't like it when I call him, it makes her sad…she starts crying! But I miss daddy ….' She said and her eyes filled with tears.

I hugged her and kissed her on her cheeks.

And that's when I realized the true meaning of what Uncle Johns said :

Neal but remember one thing…..there are people who are suffering from worse things.  Don't be so ungrateful to God and sulk for such things. Be happy that Gods already bestowed so many blessings on you.

I carried her towards the main door and said ' Come on cherry lollypop… now its masti time!'

'But I like strawberry' she said.

'Okay my strawberry lollypop!' I said with a goofy voice.

And she smiled at me her beautiful smile.

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 9:43am | IP Logged
aw... god....
reserving post**

legallyzoya

Goldie

legallyzoya

Posted: 30 June 2009 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Thankyou Thankyou Hug

Post Reply New Post