Frequent Posters

Girl_2007 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
woooooooooooooowwww!!!
reserving post!
Girl_2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: legallyzoya

how long Amel and Arman dosti remains...?? omg... lol i dont care... πŸ˜† they can be in love after fighting too... ! its a bollywood classic! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
dont worry i wont make it too flimy....but yeah drama adds touch...LOL
yeah but i dont want that either.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜› there is already a great drama in ur story πŸ˜ƒ so i guess they might get close in sum dangerous scene.. πŸ˜›
actually what i love the most is when Arman is telling the story... πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
and i dont know what my reaction wud be if EC knows my name... πŸ˜› i would be surprised, i mean, i dont go out in night (not allowed yetπŸ₯±) nor in cloudy days, and he cant come out in good weather.. so... πŸ₯± really not expecting that... πŸ˜†
Haha...have hopes. he might be the new dominoz pizza delivery boy :p
aaawwww! thats so cute πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

but i know how Arman must have felt at his crush knowing his name... 😳 i felt the same once in a time.. dont ask me how or why... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
not now. later u have to tell :p
ya ya... LATER πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
i need inspiration to write .....
well, sincerely i dont have any objections in telling u, whenever u want 😊
afterall, every love story is the same...😲 πŸ˜† excuse me.. i didnt mean that... 🀒
waiting for ur next update πŸ˜ƒ
today!

i readed it in the very day u updated, i think, but cudnt comment, sorry...
Girl_2007 thumbnail

er... i have to read Samias POV again to understand it completely... πŸ˜› right now all that i can say is that great going! πŸ‘ this is really seeming like a book, written by a professional and expert writer πŸ˜ƒ

ouch... Rahil... poor boy, u know, every person unfolds a complex story, another world, that are the kind of stories wich i like reading when i dont matter reading reality 😊, i mean, when im tired of cheesy "luv" stories..
and wich i like to write too.. πŸ˜›
well, about Rahil, he is another cute guy, like Armaan πŸ˜› and the way that Armaans cares for him, knows what he wants or what is better for the moment, shows that i wasnt wrong in guessing his personality.. πŸ˜›
WOW! so Armaans secret is an open secret! πŸ˜† poor boy, everyone makes fun of him yaar.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
just friends, celebrity couples.. 🀣
that scene was worth clapping Zoya πŸ‘ loved it! πŸ˜ƒ and im sure if i read it again, i will laugh again wid the same intensity... πŸ˜† u are capable of making my day πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
thanks! πŸ˜ƒ
update soon please!!
legallyzoya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Girl_2007

@Nishi...thanks!πŸ€—πŸ€—

er... i have to read Samias POV again to understand it completely... πŸ˜› right now all that i can say is that great going! πŸ‘ this is really seeming like a book, written by a professional and expert writer πŸ˜ƒ

aww thanks a lott!!

ouch... Rahil... poor boy, u know, every person unfolds a complex story, another world, that are the kind of stories wich i like reading when i dont matter reading reality 😊, i mean, when im tired of cheesy "luv" stories..
and wich i like to write too.. πŸ˜›
thats nice, i hope ig et to read ur story as wellπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
well, about Rahil, he is another cute guy, like Armaan πŸ˜› and the way that Armaans cares for him, knows what he wants or what is better for the moment, shows that i wasnt wrong in guessing his personality.. πŸ˜›
WOW! so Armaans secret is an open secret! πŸ˜† poor boy, everyone makes fun of him yaar.. 😳
not really...thats only the fun they have...everyone loves armaan and i dint potray his chacrectar right
he is supposed to be really smartπŸ˜›
just friends, celebrity couples.. 🀣
that scene was worth clapping Zoya πŸ‘ loved it! πŸ˜ƒ and im sure if i read it again, i will laugh again wid the same intensity... πŸ˜† u are capable of making my day πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
aww thank u so much!!
thanks! πŸ˜ƒ
update soon please!!

i sure will...im just a bit busy with my classes now...thanks a lot again!πŸ€—
Girl_2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: legallyzoya

i sure will...im just a bit busy with my classes now...thanks a lot again!πŸ€—

na well of course i know Arman is a smart and cool guy πŸ˜›, wid a cool and smart hair cut πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Robsessed. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

wow i love this story its really realistic u no wahh a mean/? lol

i fiink armaan and amel are very sweet and cyoote 2geva they wud mayk a sweet couple

sweet update

and armaan is so emotional? aww lol the first chapter made me laugh and i got wahh u wer saying crap damn shoot shit lol x

keep up the good work so far, plz update soon (am gettin impatient)
legallyzoya thumbnail

Nias Point of View

'Armaan stop being so late alright!'  I told Armaan as he entered the car with Rahil.

' Don't you have patience at all?'

'No, God dint give me that one'.i would be perfect otherwise'

'Yeah youre perfect and Im Kali!'

'Shut up'first of all im mad at you'don't annoy me more'

'Why?' he asked

'Because you did not tell me!'

'tell you what?'

'That you spoke to Amel today''

'WHO TOLD YOU THAT? ' he looked at Rahil.

'Yoi told even Rahil and you cant tell me?'

'Excuse moi' Rahil said rasing his eyebrows.

'I meant, you don't even care about such things!'

'Who told you that?'

'Youre telling me you Care?'

'No I don't'but well he is my best friend I should be knowing such things''

'STOP IT!' Neal and Armaan yelled together.

I kept ym mouth shut.

'Nia'how did you know?' Armaan asked me again.

Yeh toh mujhe aise nahin chodhegha!

'I have my sources' I said with a huge grin and winked at him.

'Shitttttt'.Amel told you?' his mouth fell open.

'Maybe' I said.

'Whoaa whoa..what did she say?'

'That you spoke to her today''

' Gimme details!' he started jumping.

'Nananana' I taunted him. And Rahil joined me as well.

'She told you'soo, you think she likes me as well'maybe?' he asked turning slightly pink.

'NO, THEY PUT A STUPID BET ON YOU WHETHER YOU WILL SPEAK TO HER OR NO'.AND NIA WON. THAT'S WHY SHE CALLED. OKAY? JUST SHUT UP NOW' Neal yelled.

I would have yelled at Neal otherwise but I know what he is going through so I kept quiet and looked at Armaan.

'W-w-what? This is all about a bet?' he asked me, unable to digest whatever he heard.

'Not really''

'No really? Nia? ' he looked at me, and I never remembering feeling this guilty before. I felt like I betrayed him. And the worst thing is he did not yell at me, he just shut his mouth and stared out of the window. For the next 5 minutes no one spoke.

Neals Point of View

I felt bad about bursting Armaans bubble. But I was seriously pissed off! Like I don't have my own problems that are turning my world upside down now that I get o hear him yap all the time'and anyways whats the point in giving him false hope. We all know Amel wouldn't fall for him. Amel is smart, pretty and nice'she obviously gets her prince charming! I mean Armaans is nice' but, Never mind!

I wanted to apologize to him, but I couldn't, all I could think of was what happened in school'

7 hours back

Presidency High school

I entered my school after two weeks. And it felt so great to be back. I love my high school. Its said we have classes only till 10th grade here.

As I walked along the garden towards the Majestic school, I could remember all the football matches I played and I won, hours together I sat in the library coming up with the best essays and projects. Topping in my class always, tutoring students who needed help, joining various competitions only so that I get extra credits and  the ''Perfect Student of the year'' Award so that I get a scholarship to go to New Delhi to do my pre university college education {11th and 12th} .

The perfect student of the year award is given out every year and the winner gets free seat in 'St Joesephs Pre university college' In New Delhi. It was always been my dream to go there. They select only 27 students every year and train them. I hope I get it.

'You know if you go to Delhi I will really miss you Neal' Nia told me.

I looked at my twin, it was occasionally I go to see her senti. I smiled at her and told her 'That is if I get the scholarship'

'Duhhh you will get it!'

'You never know' I said, even though I pretty much knew it was mine!

' You have been in the students council you bought so many awards to the college, you always had your high grades'its all set Bhaay'

'Hopefully''  I said.

When we reached the main building I saw our school peon, John Dsouza, A.K.A Johndy.

'Hey Johndee!' Nia called out to him.

He smiled. 'How are you'll?'

'rocking as usual..wheres princy?' Nia asked.

'In his cabin..' Johndy said and we headed towards the office.

I knocked thrice at his door and then I heard my principal Mr. Desai say 'Come in'

We walked inside and wished him a good day.

'Neal my boy'how are you?'  he asked me ignoring Nia.

'I am fine sir, how are you?'

' I am fine..so tell me how come you'll came here..?'

'Sir actually we were wondering when the results were going to be out''

'By tomorrow..'

'Oh that's nice! And sir'about the scholarship..'

'Well after the results we will find out''

'Sir do you have the results?' I asked him.

'Yes but we cant let it out now yet'.after 3 hours''

'Sir please atleast mine..?'

After a few pleadings he goes all like 'Allright..' and clicks on his computer and tells me to take down my marks.

'English 121, Kannada 95, Hindi 98, Social studies 100, Mathematics 100 and Science 99!'

Nia jumped besides me.

'AWEOSME! Congrats brother'.youg et the scholarship!' She yelled and I hugged her.

Sir cleared his throat. We looked at him.

'I am sorry Neal but Keath got more marks than you did'.he gets the scholarship..'

'WHAT?' I practically yelled.

This couldn't happen.

'Sir'but the whole year Neal ahs performed better, Neal has bought much more laurels to the school than Keath did'.it is only fair-' but the khadoos principal stopped her .

'Im sorry'.but that's the rule!'

'WHAT RULE? NEAL SCORED BETTER THAN KEATH IN EVERY STINKING EXAM'THIS IS BECAUSE HE IS YOUR NEPHEW ISNT IT?!'

'Nia don't you know how to speak to your teachers?' Principal yelled at her as well.

Nia shut her mouth.

'Forget it Nia'' I said and walked off.

Nia tried to console me on our way back home as well.

Dad even spoke to the principal. But even out education system is so freaking corrupt.

Rahils POV

'Sir, sir you've got a message''  A recorded voice spoke through my cell phone. I checked my inbox, it was a text sms from Arvind.  It said :

Results are out! Check out the website!

WHAT? RESULTS? CRAP!

'Guys our results are out'' I said.

'Oh yeah I forgot to mention that..' Nia said.

I stared at her 'You knew?'

'Yeah' she said.

Neal stared outside the window in his own thoughts and Nia looked like she couldn't care less.

'Whats up with you guys? ..Oh wait'you know your marks?' I asked .

'Yes' Nia replied.

'Whoaa'whats it'.bhayya please can you drive faster? I need to get online!' I said practically jumping.

Shit. Oh God please make me score well! Please, please , PLEASE!

'Bhaay got 98.1 % and I got 79.4%' she said.

'WHOAAAA'..OH MY GOD, THAT'S LIKE AWESOME'..NEAL CONGO'.SHEESH I WONDER HOW MUCH I SCORED!'  I said/yelled.

Armaan looked very tensed.

Till we reached the farm house I was the only one blabbering. My only company was the radio and apologetic glances from Nia to Armaan, which he ignored.

Amels POV

89%

I stared at the computer screen for a few seconds and then blinked.

I GOT 89%.

AAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHH.

DISTINCTION.

A w e s o m e!

And then I yelled 'Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy'

Tanaaz, my grandmother grinned her fake-tooth grin and hugged me.

'Tanaaz I got 89%....yaaay!' I yelled again.

My maid Laxmi joined oru celebration as well. She bought a plate of laddos.

With my mouth filled with ladoo I ran towards the phone and called Ma.

After a few rings she picked up the phone :

'Mili? Got your marks?' she asked before I could say anything.

'Yes'Mooooommmmmm'..89%' I yelled.

'Amazing Mili am so proud of you'' she said, then the rest of her words got unaudible because of some animal screeching.

'What was that?' I asked mom.

She laughed 'Rahil got his marks'' she said.

'Ooooh how much? How much?'

'He got 86%, Armaan got 92%.....'

'AWESOME! And Neal and Nia?'

'98% and 79%'

'shut up. Did neal like top?'

'I guess'here you want to speak to them?'

'sure'

After a few moments I heard Neals voice.

'Hey' he said.

but it dint sound as enthusiastic as usual. Infact he sounded dull.

'Hey Neal'congratulations'awesome! I am sooooo proud of you'!'

'Thankyou Mili....'

'Wont you ask me how much I scored?'

'Sorry'how much?'

'Not as perfect aas your 98% but im happy with my 89%'

'Oh wow'congratulations!'

'Thanks'.'

And there was silence. Minus Rahils yelling.

'Neal?'

'Yes?'

'Are you alright?'

'Yes'.here speak to Nia..'

And the voice changed.

'Hey mili'' I heard the familiar chirpy sound greet me.

'Heyyyaaa '..congratulations!!'  I said

'Thanks' she said. Even she sounded dull.

'why do you sound dull? Aren't you happy with ya marks?'

'No I am'.i was expecting less'' she said and I laughed.

'Hahah then you should delighted.'

'Mili listen he found'' but she was cut short and the voice changed.

'Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Milllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiii congoooooooooooo' Rahils husky voice greeted me.

'  H-H-Hey Rahil'congratulations!' I strutted.

'Thankyou thankyou'.how much did u score?'

'89%'

'oh wow'you beat me!' he said

I dint know what to say next.

'Oh wait..here speak to Armaan' he said.

'I don't want to speak to her;' I heard Armaans voice say.

And I felt very bad. Why would he say that?

That was so mean. I was right he is a freaking meanie.

But then after a few seconds Armaans voice said

'Hey Amel'congratulations''

'Thanks' I said.

And there was a long awkward pause.

'Umm Okay then ill keep the phone..bye'

'No..'

'huh?'

'Nia wants to speak to you..'

'Ohh. Okay'

'What's Armaans problem? Will a thousand pelicans attack him if he behaves nicely?' I asked Nia when she took the phone.

'Shut up'he is very nice kay! Its just that he found out about the bet'!' she said.

W h o o p s.

Edited by legallyzoya - 14 years ago
legallyzoya thumbnail
Thanks a lottt guys for your reviews!!!
Im sorry i was a bit busy and so i couldnt update!
Anyways  hope you like it...

will update soon, InshaAllah!
thanks a ltttt again!!

*GIGANTIC HUG*
Girl_2007 thumbnail

yaaaaayyyy.... ⭐️⭐️

this is greatttt...!! i mean, its great to see a long update πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›, i loved everything everything everything, too much POVS at the same time but em understanding faster day by day.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜› i mean, im getting to keep in all the names.. πŸ˜›
so... wait, i will comment on the part.
Girl_2007 thumbnail

Nia's pov:

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. aw Nias so cute... she is mad coz Arman didnt tell her about his conversation wid Amel..., no wonder she feels angry, she won!, and she wants her prize.. πŸ˜›
btw, Zoya, plz add who says the lines coz i find difficult to guess who says what as im not giving concentration enough while reading em... πŸ˜› add em the next time.

Neals pov:

poor boy... πŸ˜• gulp... the last line, "even our education system is so freaking corrupt" oh goodness.... that one was really shocking, amazing job by the writer Zoya πŸ‘πŸ‘ u portrayed very well his enthusiasm while talking about the Delhis college, and then the dejection.... the whole scene was perfect; and another feature of Neal, that he can keep control, i mean, like when Nia was shouting at the principal and he kept, quite....  ouch..
and ya, the clear way of thinking and talking of him, like when he describes Armans impossible dream about Amel.

Rahils pov:

aw... Rahils is so cuteeeee...! wat a strange situation... πŸ˜• all silent and he talking, must be an akward feeling... πŸ₯±

Amels pov:

lol this girl... πŸ˜›, indeed no wonder Armans attracted towards her, she says wat she wants widout any care, or atleast, wid less care than Arman. they are, well they are, just typical, normal, they seem like taken from a real class of sum random college... wow... πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
thanks god, thanks god Amel got to know why Arman didnt want to talk wid her... otherwise i would have get mad...!

No Armans pov??  u know i love em!!
but its ok πŸ˜ƒ, about Arman... wat can i say... he thinks so much about Amel, about wat she wud have think, omgg.... he got a big dejection when Neal told him about the bet... hope Amels does something, its her turn now πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

thanks for updating!!