time for a change.PG8!updt!!!!! - Page 3

Posted: 15 years ago
aw love youuuuu!!! thanks a lot! will comment later, or soon... :D
right back at you!!!🤗
Edited by legallyzoya - 15 years ago
🤣

Poor Armaan! He is sooo sweeeet!!!!(and funny😆) I think the first chapter was extremely funny and cute... I was laughing throughout the 1st chapter(and ammi thot I had gone mad...as usual) (I've told this to about a million people... millions of time) Every part of it was good!
He's my fav character(you know that) and 2nd fav is Nia...

Now, the 2nd chapter...I was sort of disappointed when I started reading it😛 I thot 'how cud zoya be that cruel...Amel likes Armaan's best friend???' but I guess it isn't a huge crush or anything....(it better not be...sorry, but I already feel like Armaan's my  friend or my brother and I have to help him😆 )

okay i dont like him, he doesn't like me. thats pretty clear now

Amel has NO idea....Poor, poor armaan...he must've felt soooo bad and embarassed...

Whoops...need to go now(dad is shouting at me, ...I need to get ready foor college)

me and the rest of my comment will be here later....hoping there'll be an update before that😊

and...I actually feel stupid even having to tell this, but your a greaat writer...so go with your instincts and write what you want to...I KNOW it'll be great....
Originally posted by illegallyzuman

🤣

Poor Armaan! He is sooo sweeeet!!!!(and funny😆) I think the first chapter was extremely funny and cute... I was laughing throughout the 1st chapter(and ammi thot I had gone mad...as usual) (I've told this to about a million people... millions of time) Every part of it was good!
He's my fav character(you know that) and 2nd fav is Nia...
just cause she insults '' n e a l''
meanie :p LOL
and BTW neal and neal..both fo thema re very nice people...😊

Now, the 2nd chapter...I was sort of disappointed when I started reading it😛 I thot 'how cud zoya be that cruel...Amel likes Armaan's best friend???' but I guess it isn't a huge crush or anything....(it better not be...sorry, but I already feel like Armaan's my  friend or my brother and I have to help him😆 )
you never know😉
sometimes i say things so tht u keep ur mouth shut...🤣
and come on...Rahil is cute, any normal girl will fall for him
even Armaan in the first chapter introduces Rahil as his ''Handsome friend''
it just came out naturally the way he introduced him...
Well dont get hyper...you never know who Amel likes....Armaan, Rahil, Neal...or someone else .whose not yet mentioned...😆

okay i dont like him, he doesn't like me. thats pretty clear now

Amel has NO idea....Poor, poor armaan...he must've felt soooo bad and embarassed...

Whoops...need to go now(dad is shouting at me, ...I need to get ready foor college)
ure time tables is soo frikking weird
durign classes uw rite stories or sleep
when normal people are sleepign you study
when ur suppsoed to review ur reading breaking dawn
and when u have to get ready fro college for review!!
that still makes u awesome!!  {no its not cause ur being super sweet to me}

me and the rest of my comment will be here later....hoping there'll be an update before that😊
sorry but m having fever..i just had to reply to u..am feelign sick...cya later!!
no..m alright now..

and...I actually feel stupid even having to tell this, but your a greaat writer...so go with your instincts and write what you want to...I KNOW it'll be great....

This is all i can say!!!!🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
true or not what u say..it sure does encourage me!!!
Edited by legallyzoya - 15 years ago

wooooo.... i really admired the whole journalism work scene.... 👏 pretty admirable! u know... there was a time in wich i wanted, well i considered the idea of becoming a journalist... not now.. kher, but i had my reasons... to want to study journalism 😛

omg... already a murder.... 😕 well, that proofs immediately ur words in the reply, sometimes, u are crying for someones loss... and at the same time u are winning over someone else, or something, like a friendship! 😃 coz Arman and Amel are friends! so soon!! 😃 if good things happened as easily as in stories.. 🥱 well... not always... can be like that 😛

woow! i knew that if Arman has got the same homework, he wud describe his crush for sure! 😃 i was right! 😛😳
a girl in airport whom they saw while returning from italy...? 😆😆😆 define himsef in th next assignment... in the humor one? 😆😆😆 lol this boy is damn cute!! 😳
😆😆😆 aw!! Nia is such a nice name, and such a great person! 😃 and i like her bro Neal too!! 😃 they just seem the perfect siblings!
i enjoyed a lot that scene 😃
aaaaaw! how excited he was when she mentioned his name... well, i can understand that 😛 dang, crap, shoot, shit.... 😆 omg...
great! finally Arman saying something.... apart of nervous words... 😛 so, a new friendship... pheww... finally!...

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by Girl_2007

wooooo.... i really admired the whole journalism work scene.... 👏 pretty admirable! u know... there was a time in wich i wanted, well i considered the idea of becoming a journalist... not now.. kher, but i had my reasons... to want to study journalism 😛

Me too, i hope i get to sdo such fun stuff when im finally a journalist :)
watch em on TV😉 lol...

omg... already a murder.... 😕 well, that proofs immediately ur words in the reply, sometimes, u are crying for someones loss... and at the same time u are winning over someone else, or something, like a friendship! 😃 coz Arman and Amel are friends! so soon!! 😃 if good things happened as easily as in stories.. 🥱 well... not always... can be like that 😛
Youre right, but sometimes lifes so great its better than the movies!
i guess its all your attitude that decides hw happy u remain!!
and u never know hw long amel and armaan dosti lasts *muhahahahahaha*

woow! i knew that if Arman has got the same homework, he wud describe his crush for sure! 😃 i was right! 😛😳sweet of him na? i wish some wud describe em that way!
24 hours, if no onw dos im goign to do it myself..haha
a girl in airport whom they saw while returning from italy...? 😆😆😆 define himsef in th next assignment... in the humor one? 😆😆😆 lol this boy is damn cute!! 😳
i knowwww...thats why Zumans adopted him like her new virtual brother!!
😆😆😆 aw!! Nia is such a nice name, and such a great person! 😃 and i like her bro Neal too!! 😃 they just seem the perfect siblings!Actually my best friends name is Niha...but i call her Nia...and its so
cut ei ahd to have that name somewhere....i like Neal too....funny little nerd who doesnt get mad at anything!!!
i enjoyed a lot that scene 😃
aww thanks!!!
aaaaaw! how excited he was when she mentioned his name... well, i can understand that 😛 dang, crap, shoot, shit.... 😆 omg...
yeah wht wud u do if Edward Cullen comes and says ''Hey Archana?''
exactly.
great! finally Arman saying something.... apart of nervous words... 😛 so, a new friendship... pheww... finally!...

Originally posted by legallyzoya

how long Amel and Arman dosti remains...?? omg... lol i dont care... 😆 they can be in love after fighting too... ! its a bollywood classic! 😆😆😆
actually what i love the most is when Arman is telling the story... 😛😳😃
and i dont know what my reaction wud be if EC knows my name... 😛 i would be surprised, i mean, i dont go out in night (not allowed yet🥱) nor in cloudy days, and he cant come out in good weather.. so... 🥱 really not expecting that... 😆
but i know how Arman must have felt at his crush knowing his name... 😳 i felt the same once in a time.. dont ask me how or why... 😆😆😛
waiting for ur next update 😃
Originally posted by Girl_2007

how long Amel and Arman dosti remains...?? omg... lol i dont care... 😆 they can be in love after fighting too... ! its a bollywood classic! 😆😆😆
dont worry i wont make it too flimy....but yeah drama adds touch...LOL
actually what i love the most is when Arman is telling the story... 😛😳😃
and i dont know what my reaction wud be if EC knows my name... 😛 i would be surprised, i mean, i dont go out in night (not allowed yet🥱) nor in cloudy days, and he cant come out in good weather.. so... 🥱 really not expecting that... 😆
Haha...have hopes. he might be the new dominoz pizza delivery boy :p

but i know how Arman must have felt at his crush knowing his name... 😳 i felt the same once in a time.. dont ask me how or why... 😆😆😛
not now. later u have to tell :p
i need inspiration to write .....
waiting for ur next update 😃
today!

Samias POV

Everyone was there on time.

We sat in our guest house sitting room which had recently been converted into a conference room.

Everyone was tensed.

Matthew uncle spoke up: 'what do we do now?'

'What can we do now?'  Nias dad Dr. Narendra asked.

Everyone kept silent, thinking to themselves.

'Matthew uncle, could you just brief us again….what the real story is? 'I asked.

Everyone knew the story, but either uncle Mathew or my dad told them individually, we never had a complete

group discussion about it.

Everyone looked up again.

'Well I am pretty sure that he was shot because he took up cases against the SP of Udup, Ravi Shekhar...'

'What did he do? The sp I mean…exactly?'

'Well when he was really stressed out, or when he is angry which he is almost all the time he beats the guys behind the bars…pathetically…two guys even died last year.  One of them Raju who died, was a taxi driver, one night when he was slightly drunk when he was driving. So he put him behind the bars…'

'Well that's what they are supposed to do right?' Adil asked.

'Yeah, but even Ravi was drunk. Slightly…and he was furstrated for some reason….he beat Raju up miserably….Raju was always lean and weak anyways…he died….'

'No one knows about it?'

'Only the people in the next cell and a few policemen…and of course his family....'

'The family dint do anything?'

'They did…they filed a case against him…only Suresh was brave enough to handle the case, he got evidences, he would win the case easily….so he got shot…'

'now what happened to the case?'

'Rajus family members took it back....'

'they shouldn't have....they could have been

brave for some more time' i said

'well even if they do...who will fight their

case now?'

'We have to out Ravi behind the bars now…he could get punished severely…killing a person!'

'No. two…the other one died two years back…'Matthew uncle said.

'So what do we do now?' I asked

'Get him behind the bars!' Narendra uncle said.

'How?' Armaans dad Sanil uncle asked.

'Gather evidence....' I said.

They all looked at me. 'Sure thats easy Mia..and from where do we get

evidences?.' Adil asked.

'Well uncle…you said there were witnesses in thr jail…'

'But Saamiya…they have been threatened….he will kill their family..'

'We'll provide security'

'It's going to be difficult'

'We'll manage…and if their family members die now, it will be too noticeable…he wouldn't do that….'

'Yeah but they are scared!'

'We'll talk to them!'

And then everyone started pooling in ideas.

Now we know the truth.

We know what to do.

We have a plan.

Its difficult. Very difficult.

But we'll manage…when we are united, we can manage anything!

Rahils POV

'Rahil….are you ready, lets go' Armaan said entering my room.

Oh I forgot, we had to go to Samias huesthouse today. Im sure they will be done with their meeting by now. We are just meeting there for diner. I check the time. It was 5:30.

'Yeah let's go…' I said putting down the charcoal.

'Wow nice painting!' Armaan said. 'Why is this new obsession with Charcoal?' he asked me.

'I don't find enough inspiration to use colors….every color gives out a lot Armaan, it reflects, life, happiness, love, relationship…and when you paint without any of it …without any emotion….it does not give out anything…I wouldn't insult art that way…'

Great, now I sound poetic. Actually I sound like Neal. Ewww.

'Nothings wrong Rahil…why do you think that way?  He asked me.  I swear, it's so easy to tell Armaan such things…he's an emotional guy, doesn't laugh and all much at such situations…

'Cause I know this faade of being all happy isn't going to last long….'

'What happened? It started again?'

'Again? When was it ever over? Everyday I get up to hear them bicker, we go out for family diners, there's just more argument, he gets drunk, he verbally abuses her. She gives back…..why are they even together?'

'For you'

'ID RATHER LIVE ALONE!' I yelled.

I couldn't take it anymore.

'Rahil….'

'We being called a family is a disgrace to any family ….'

It was too much, I couldn't take it. I was going mad. My eyes were welling up…I made sure I dint speak about this to anyone, even Armaan pretended like nothing happened, but we both knew that one day its going to all come out….bad!

'If they hate each other so much, let them live separately at least my life wouldn't be as miserable….

He touched my shoulder.

'Why can't we be a happy family like you? Like everyone else?', I asked Armaan.

'Rahil, everything's going to be alright…' he consoled.

.'Sorry mahn…I lost it....'  I said rubbing my forehead.

My head was aching badly.

He laughed ''you never had it to lose it….come on let's go....' he said pretending like these last 2 minutes never happened.  I was glad.

I was putting on my socks when I realized that he looked a bit more relieved and happy than usual. Even after my display of emotions.

'Did you win a lottery?' I asked him.

'No' he said looking confused.

'Results are out and you got 95%?'

'No'

'Dads buying you a porshe?'

'no. what..?'

'Amel asked you out?'

And he blushed!

No seriously he turned red and smiled.

I dropped my shoes I was wearing to the floor and shook him

''you bloody—SHUT UP…ARE YOU TWO GOING OUT?' I yelled.

'No. of course not…we are just friends'

I burst out laughing.

'WHAT?' he demanded.

'You said that just the way celebrity couples who are going out say in front of the camera ''no we are just friends!'' I said mocking him.

But obviously, they weren't going out.

Not so soon.

'Ookaaaaaay mistaaa tell me what happened…'

'Nothing yaar…forget lets go....'

'Fine don't tell'

'Okay…if you're insisting…'

I rolled my eyes.

'Umm….I spoke to her today!'

'I realized that figuring out that you'll are now just friends….but how in the world did you speak…..someone must have kept a knife at your neck….it must be nia..' I joked.

He smirked and told me all about their first conversation.

' Haha…so you had your first conversation! I mean first normal conversation without insulting her friend, or humiliating yourself or jumping in the pool….' I burst out laughing.

And he glared daggers at me.

But I fell down on the floor rolling with laughter.

*flashback*

A year back.

Club Nirvana, by the pool.

Neal hogging all our sandwiches. 

After we lost our tennis match.

'We'll win next time…I swear, If I don't…ill change….Neal's name!'

There's no way I will lose to those losers again!

Neal laughed. Who laughs when you insult them?

NEAL!

I swear, he makes me angrier.

'Just cause you suck at the tennis court doesn't mean you change my name!'

'I DO NOT SUCK AT TENNIS'

'Yeah we saw that…..you almost hit my nose with your racquet'

'I did that purposely….and you know what I should have hit you!' I said angrily.

'Why do you want to improve his looks?' Nia laughed.

And he rolled his eyes. 'Im your twin little freaky Nia….if I look bad, so do you!!'

'Oh no girls wear makeup…haven't you seen Nia in the morning?' Armaan joked.

And she hit him with her racquet.

' Neal admit it you're ugly even if you're sisters drop dead gorgeous! And dude, we are twins but we aren't identical…for one thing you're a guy and im a girl, And Armaan meri jaan…..its called natural beauty….just because your Amel wears tons of makeup doesn't mean I do too…okay!' Nia teased Armaan.

He rolled his eyes.

'Oh shut up! You're just jealous that she doesn't need to make an effort to look good!'

'Oh so you like her for her looks? How cheap. So I bet you have a crush on every other pretty girl in the town…'

Armaan was insulted.

'Wait…ill tell her!' Nia continued.

'What crap….I dint say that…no... .'

'ohh hey Amel!' Neal said looking at the entrance.

And whoaaa….. Amel was standing there with Adil.

'hey guys' she said smiling.

I chuckled and Neal grinned widely, looking our expressions She looked nervous. More than Armaan.

She came towards us.

'I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!' Nia said very loudly.

Armaan pulled her back.

'You know there's this guy who likes…'

Armaan pinched her.

'Armaan leave me alone!' she said angrily.

'Yeah listen theres this guy who has been having….'

Armaan pulled her back.

'Armaan ill hit you!'

'Nia don't act so dumb…please, you know it..'

'Armaan get lost'

I couldn't help it, I was laughing like a maniac along with Neal, looking at Armaans and Nias expressions.

'Leave me alone Armaan'  But armaan dint leave her, so she pushed him….a bit too hard….and

*splash*

He was in the pool!

And all we could do was laugh.

'You guys laughed at me….no one bothered to help me' Armaan grumbled.

'Can you blame us? It was hilarious….and even those way Amel dint notice you…'

'Luckily…if she notices me as a dork…I rather not be noticed at all…'

'Darn it….why did her mom call her then only…even she would have laughed with us…she did look shocked though…'

'I swear Nia na….well chuck it. Let's go! I've got to pick Neal and Nia as well…..if we are late Neal will start complaining again.