Posted: 21 January 2005 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
***I got this from a yahoo group
1. Dr. Walia introduces Shalini as his wife to Rudra. Rudra is surprised to hear this. Dr. Walia tells Shalini that Rudra has come for his treatment and is feeling very home sick. Rudra tells Shalini that Dr Walia told him that she cooks really well. Shalini tells Dr. Walia that they are getting late but Dr. Walia tells her that he has to submit an important file before they leave. After he leaves from the room, Shalini asks Rudra about Kesar. He tells her that she is busy that's why she didn't come along. He, then, asks her as to why didn't she tell Dr. Walia about their past relationship, after all he is a nice guy and would understand her. Shalini tells him that he is her husband, in the first place and might feel bad about it. Just then, Dr. Walia returns and leaves with Shalini.
2. (Background music plays) Kesar is shown waking up in the morning, cleaning her house, giving tuitions to children, and working as a model coordinator whereas Rudra is shown in the US, undergoing his treatment. Both of them seem to be missing each other.
3. Natasha returns back to Mumbai from Australia. Mannu, Dadaji, and Dadi are happy to have her back home. Natasha tells them that she had a refreshing change while she was in Australia. Dadi tells her that she thought that she wouldn't return back but Natasha tells her that she had to come back, as her loved ones are here, in Mumbai.
4. Mrs. Bijlani asks Kesar as to what could she suggest for Nitika's ramp theme. Kesar thinks about it and suggests that they call the event, "Utsav", as it would complement the dress designs of Nitika. Mrs. Bijlani is impressed by Kesar and tells her to be the event organizer of this show but Kesar tells her that Nitika might not like it, as she is her sister-in-law, and that she doesn't live with the Mallyas anymore. But Mrs. Bijlani tells her to keep her personal and professional lives separate. Kesar finally agrees.
5. Kesar visits the doctor and the doctor tells her that she lacks hemoglobin and will have to take good care of herself otherwise she would experience a lot of complications. The doctor tells her to take iron tablets and eat a lot of green, leafy vegetables.
6. Kesar goes to market to buy some vegetables. Her mom happens to see her there but Kesar doesn't see her. Kesar tries to bargain with the vendors for the vegetables but they do not agree to lower their prices. So, she ends up buying very few vegetables. Her mom sees this and feels bad about her condition.
7. Pam and Soumya are surprised to see Natasha back home. Soumya asks her as to how long would she be staying there. She asks Natasha whether she has come as a guest or a family member in their house. Natasha tells her that she is a member of the family and has no plans of returning back to Australia. She, the, tells them that she has to do some shopping, and leaves from there. Soumya tells Pam that Nitika has invited Ryan as her special guest for the opening of her boutique. She tells Pam that Nitika would probably follow the footsteps of Natasha but Pam tells her that Natasha is Mannu's responsibility but Nitika is her daughter and she wouldn't let her do such a thing.
8. Abhi tells his mom that they should tell Anand that he is her son, and not her nephew. Just then, Anand comes there and tells them that he is going for the final round of the talent hunt contest. Abhi's mom gives him her blessings and tells Abhi to give Anand the keys of his new car. Abhi gives his mom a sign to tell Anand the truth but his mom shakes her head. Anand sees both of them exchanging signs and thinks that they are planning something against him.
9. The talent hunt organizer takes Anand to a shopping mall and tells him that for the final round, he will have to pick a girl who comes out of the shopping mall and propose to her. He tells Anand that the cameraman would catch him on tape and then they would judge whether he is a good actor or not. Natasha comes out of the shopping mall and Anand approaches her. He calls her 'Lajo' and tells her that they're long-lost lovers. Natasha is surprised by what he says. She tries to make him stop but he keeps on going on. He, then, bends down on his knees, takes Natasha's hand and asks her whether she would marry him. Natasha gets upset over this and slaps him. Anand is stunned. (End).