Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 02 March 2009 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Hi buddies,

For this serial for the first whole week Netra ClapClapwill do the updates and then the following updaters will take over:

Mondays & Tuesdays -  nithyamkv ClapClap

Wednesdays & Thursdays - Smlaksh (Maha)ClapClap

Fridays - Roja

Standby updater  - Atina

Thanks to all the updaters. Please make use of this thread....you can post here if any problem for a purticular day......!!!!

Keep up the good work buddies!!Clap

Edited by rojapoooo - 27 June 2009 at 2:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nithyamkvsmlaksh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Schedule for Updaters!!!!Only!!!" in Kalyanam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 03 March 2009 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Thanks atina ...

Good luck to others and thanks for offering the help maha, nithi and attai  Smile

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 03 March 2009 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Thanks Atina ma Smile ...

This is Maha/Laksh/smlaksh saying a BIG HAI  to Nithya and Aunty Big smile ... Not sure what all tortures and Kodumais god has in store for us in the name of KALYANAM ... hahaha ... i meant Kalyanam serial LOL ...

Lets join hands and make this section a wonderplace for the readers & as well as for us  too Thumbs Up Smile ....

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 04 March 2009 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Thanks atina...

Hai Maha...

Sure we shall enjoy the serial when it is good, cusre it when it tortures , share our thoughts and try to make this place as lively as possible..  

Welcome aunty... I have seen you comments (most of the time it would be for pulling Netra's legs LOL) .. waiting to see ur updates..

Thanks Netra for scheduling this and BIG THANKS for agreeing to take over for apr-may when I am not here..

s_rajammah

Groupbie

s_rajammah

Posted: 07 March 2009 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks maa nezu, atina.

Ponnugala, lets jamalikaran this tread. Ippodhiki nalla flow move pannudhu, poga poga taan theriyum.

Thanks maa maha and nithy ponnu. Im not as young as you gals, but lets have fun together. Ama nithya, we shall continue to pull nezu leg here too Smile

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Hey Ntihya,
I have offered to take over for you while your are away in april. can u please sned me a pm or post here dates n daysTongue

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 25 March 2009 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meli

Hey Ntihya,
I have offered to take over for you while your are away in april. can u please sned me a pm or post here dates n daysTongue

Hi Meli,

Thank you so much for stepping in da.. Hug

I am going on apr 3rd and will be back in 1st week of june .. June 5th my daughter's school re-opens so will be back few days before that .. Wink

Nithya

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 25 March 2009 at 6:39am | IP Logged
No woriees daa Nithya, every monday and tuesday from april 3rd is taken care of...have a kool vacation n enjoy itEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.