Akshara sounded her age for a sec.

kgh212121 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey,

when she said, "how romantic" THAT's when I was finally like, wait she sounds like someone her age, someone who's obsessed with hritik movies, etc. all the other times she just seems to act like a baby (especially when she just runs away, i can't really stand that,and she runs so awkwardly, lol)

i mean she's super sweet, and i love her, but sometimes its just hard to believe that someone like that is in the process of being married off. how are varsha and her so different in maturity level? varsha has her cute and giggly side too, but she's more aware of things and more mature.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: kgh212121

Hey,

when she said, "how romantic" THAT's when I was finally like, wait she sounds like someone her age, someone who's obsessed with hritik movies, etc. all the other times she just seems to act like a baby (especially when she just runs away, i can't really stand that,and she runs so awkwardly, lol)

i mean she's super sweet, and i love her, but sometimes its just hard to believe that someone like that is in the process of being married off. how are varsha and her so different in maturity level? varsha has her cute and giggly side too, but she's more aware of things and more mature.

I totally agree😆😆....I find her random running around really strange...and she does run in a very awkward manner which makes it even funnier😕😆
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
yup for a sec even i felt the same...that akshara have become matured now....
well yaar we can't put the blame on akshara because its her family who brought her up like that....she has never seen the outside world and thinks that even the outside world is just like her family.....she needs to learn life first before becoming matured to her age.....

i will only blame her mom-dad for bringing her up like that...god knows how is she going to cope with the outside life when she gets married...a total new environment for her as well as whole new emotions and relationship and she needs to be matured at that time....

only naitik can pull her out from her shell that was created by her family.....yup varsha and akshara are really different from each other...one is matured and the other needs to learn life....

well what is life and love will only taught by naitik.....naitik will make akshara to become more matured women rather than a simple girl
.Senorita. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

totaly agree with you guys......

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
I think she was better in the first few episodes but from the time boys are coming to see her, she's acting very weird..her falling ill n saying "ladke wale haan karenge ya nahi" sounds very stupid..i mean there are a lot more serious issues in life than these...look at Balika Vadhu serial....the tragedy of Sugna is much more than what Akshara is facing....ur heart goes out for Sugna ....Akshara luks like a toddler in front of her.......it's all her parents fault bec. they made the issue  so big that Akshara feels paranoid......Just when i feel yeh rishta.. is coming back to form , it again falls below my expectations....tomorrow she will be upset and fall sick bec. her in laws didn't like the food she cooked..THIS is what it is all about?
luvislife thumbnail
see u all r right that it feels stupid when akshara is sick and she is going on telling that "ladke wale haan kahenge ya na" but then i feel that it is related to the story line coz aksharas family lives in udaipur that is rajashthan and may be in rajasthan a state which is still orthodox type so agar ladke walo ki taraf se na aati hai toh may be it seems ki ladki mein kuch kami hogi ya wo shadi ke layak nahin etc etc
what do u feel guys???????
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
totally agree vd u guys... she runs weirdly... but shez so sweet sometimes...
kgh212121 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

I think she was better in the first few episodes but from the time boys are coming to see her, she's acting very weird..her falling ill n saying "ladke wale haan karenge ya nahi" sounds very stupid..i mean there are a lot more serious issues in life than these...look at Balika Vadhu serial....the tragedy of Sugna is much more than what Akshara is facing....ur heart goes out for Sugna ....Akshara luks like a toddler in front of her.......it's all her parents fault bec. they made the issue  so big that Akshara feels paranoid......Just when i feel yeh rishta.. is coming back to form , it again falls below my expectations....tomorrow she will be upset and fall sick bec. her in laws didn't like the food she cooked..THIS is what it is all about?

very true
SamLuvsSaRun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yaaa so true totally agree..