Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bubblygurl thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Yeah but i dunno im acting like a pessimist ....but i din like the epi much...ok the first part was goood.....but they are speeding up on the attraction bit....

ok i knw it was cute ....but i dun want mayank to all drool over nupur and shout focus focus all the time.....it dussn suit his character
ayeshaD thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Melissa

the update is difficult....as there were many minor things...........ummm, but here is the outline.

MN are cooking, while M is cutting vegetables, N is trying to make rotis.........unfortunately she poured to much water so her flour turns very liquid. M makes sarcastic comment abt it, so N jerks her hand and the some liquid flour gets on M's face..........so M throws vegetables at her and they start food fighting which ends up with M throwing haldi at N. Some haldi gets into N's eyes, so M comes and tries to help out N. while N is busy telling Mayank to see if its out of her eyes, M is having his little staring session.

Later when M gets over his staring session, M and N get to talk a little and they decide on acting practically and logically and ends up being "temporary" friends.

Next, M is doing all the cooking and N's voice calls out asking M if food is ready?? that she is hungry. While M is retorting back, N comes down wearing M's shirt and all, taking a bath. And M is again aankhen phaad phaad ke watching her. Then N makes comments about M's food, and asks M why he is staring at her. A nervous M asks N why she is wearing his clothes and asks to take it off............to which N goes "chiiiiiiiiiiiii".......and M rephrases his sentences and leave to freshen up

Preview: Hum Tum paas paas scene, and N is wearing that skirt top

ohhhhhhhhhh Thank youuuu mellll πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
btw, yeh Hum Tum Paas paas scene kaunsa hia>??πŸ˜•
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

basically guys dont expect too much. I found the episode cute, but it was a bit shallow..........so keep your expectations low and then you will find it cute.

yeaaah !!! im still focusing over my mantraaa !!! not to expect much πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The preview was that last scene from the promo, where MN are really close.........🀣🀣

didnt get the preview though, M was looking like he wanted to kiss N, while N looked bewildered...........but by the time they were close it looked the other way round
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Let-It-Go thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey amber, mels..............kya hua....u ppl sound a bit low!!!!!!!!!!!!
ayeshaD thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bubblygurl

Yeah but i dunno im acting like a pessimist ....but i din like the epi much...ok the first part was goood.....but they are speeding up on the attraction bit....

ok i knw it was cute ....but i dun want mayank to all drool over nupur and shout focus focus all the time.....it dussn suit his character

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww........mayuuuu is shhooo cuteeeeeeeeee.....
tsk yaaarrr its been like almost 6 months.....i think its about time they started with the attraction bitπŸ˜›

bubblygurl thumbnail
@ did you guys notice they were eating sumthing like  a strawberry icecream??...or was it my imagination??
Let-It-Go thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

The preview was that last scene from the promo, where MN are really close.........🀣🀣

didnt get the preview though, M was looking like he wanted to kiss N, while N looked bewildered...........but by the time they were close it looked the other way round
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

FOCUS KO KHONA communicable disease hai.......pehle mayoo effected tha ab nups ho gayiii🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bubblygurl

exactly amber...........cute thik hai, but I found things a shallow...........I somehow am not too happy abt the epi. They were cute, but sth definitely was missing.........anyway, hope things improve. The first scene is mainly the cute one.............😳
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey guys...........πŸ˜ƒlook whose is here........VAMPIRE GIRL.......lolz...πŸ˜›