TMS Discussion02-06TH MAR (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 23

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 02 March 2009 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
if this was a real life couple, i would say divorce is the answer...because both of them love their families way more than the families deserve...neither of them will give that up for their own happiness. bad match. but because its our own archana and selvam, i dont want them to have a divorce..pls kumaran sir!

thanks vani for the update!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TMS Discussion02-06TH MAR (Page 4)" in Thirumathi Selvam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sang_24

sang_24

Posted: 02 March 2009 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brinny_g

if this was a real life couple, i would say divorce is the answer...because both of them love their families way more than the families deserve...neither of them will give that up for their own happiness. bad match. but because its our own archana and selvam, i dont want them to have a divorce..pls kumaran sir!<br><br>thanks vani for the update!<br>

You are very correct Brinny_g Smile ...If it was not Selvam & Archana, even I would have felt the same...But since it is our own Selvam & Archu...No way DivorceAngry Angry....I just love this pair & cannot see them separated like this Cry

Edited by sang_24 - 02 March 2009 at 6:41pm

sang_24

sang_24

Posted: 02 March 2009 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks Netz for your info...
Thats really good to know that 2 people from TMS crew are here with us in IF...I will be happy if all our views & ideas reaches Kumaran sir soon Embarrassed ..
BTW Nets..who are those two? any idea??

Wow..pictures!!.That would be great Netz...Hope to see their off set pictures soon Embarrassed Embarrassed

lavanya.s_12

lavanya.s_12

Posted: 02 March 2009 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
AngryAngryAngry !!!!

I remember of a saying  - "kalavaruthula dhaan needhi undagum".........

so, second marriage, divorce etc topics is a big mess thats gng to create among both the families......

i guess jayanthi through her mother might inform selvam's family as though archana's family members are interested in getting archana divorced and the confusions may start from there......

so after this confusions, rendu family umm nalla modhipaanga, surely oru nalla mudivu varum !

but the point is idha ethana episode kku aprom varum nu dhaan !!! WinkTongue

but incidently i want to understand, what is this shed scene that everyone is talking abt ??? was someone from this forum there in the shooting spot or smthg ?
can someone please clarify ?????

--------------

vani akka, thanks a lot for ur updates ! as usual wonderful one !

Edited by lavanya.s_12 - 02 March 2009 at 6:53pm

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 02 March 2009 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lavanya.s_12

but incidently i want to understand, what is this shed scene that everyone is talking abt ??? was someone from this forum there in the shooting spot or smthg ?
can someone please clarify ?????

Lavan (dats my gal name tooEmbarrassed) , they had a show called chinna thirai kondhatam .. on jan .. Smile Interview for serials like arasi, anandham, kolangal and tms  at their shooting spot. TMS interview was taken at the shed, and there was director, assit, selvam, archana, sivagami, and vasu. During the talk, Selvam mention's  about a shed scene that just took place which showed Archana real anger nu LOLLOL since then, our tms members been trying to figure out what the scene was for Wink You can see the pictures for this show on this link hun

sangs and ddss, ur welcome. ama, they both are quite important there and it cud be 50 50 the comments here reach kumaran sir. Big smile and sangs, as soon i receive the pictures, i wud put it up par. so make sure special palgova for me okay vaa EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by netra_rama - 02 March 2009 at 10:32pm

G_SIVAS

Goldie

G_SIVAS

Posted: 02 March 2009 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Nice updates, thanks vani.Smile

Aiyo Sivagami! Why these much of water from you.Ouch

According to sivagami, she too disappointed because of this incident. She had a full satisfaction that our daughter would go to her puhunda veedu without any problem, as bhagyam promised. But sudden interfere of poonga totally damaged everything. Once her daughter herself didn't show any interest to live with selvam, so she didn't think selvam as her mappillai. Because of trichy incidents, that has entirely changed. Selvaththai mappillaiya accept panna mudichuthu, but she didn't take his mother as her sambandhi because of one kovil incident. So, she put the 2nd condition that we all knew. Next, she came from her stand and accepted Bhagyam too, but selvam's father made lot of trouble, that made the entire family stunned. So, hereafter how would we send archana to that house? avaloda life avvalavu thana????appadigra oru payam thaan antha azhugaila irukku. Moreover archana's words also increased her worries.

I think, it will lead to a shed scene. "Ungappa ippadi nadanthu kittathale eppadi en ponnai un vittukku vazha anuppa mudiyum, ithu niyama???" nnu ketka porangalo ennavo? and furthermore she might be insisting him for 'thanikudithanam". I don't think selvam will accept this. That will lead to a adithadi sandai???? Paarpom.Day Dreaming

Yesterday, archana's soft speech and converse really nice to watch.ClapClap Entha vitha kopamum illama varuthathaium velila show pannama, rombave azhaga(azhugaiyaCryWink) irunthathu. In the last part of the scene, she went inside. I thought, if she sits further more, sure she will started to cry.CryCryCry Poor girl. And i wish and expect she should be stubborn in the same stand.

Edited by G_SIVAS - 02 March 2009 at 8:37pm

jangjang

Groupbie

jangjang

Posted: 02 March 2009 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
"She told as she said earlier she doesn't want any thing, she will be in this house as she did before marriage, but jayanthy told they won't be happy if they find a way for archana and there are two girls waiting after her for marriage, but again archana told calmly, she doesn't know if the thaali on her neck has any meaning, but she doesn't wany anything new, and ask her to let her remain as she is, in case  if anyone here has any problem she be here"    
The way Archana tells her indiffernce of regards to  what happened ,to the family members, just make me wonder if she really wants to get a life for herself.She wont give a concrete answer for divorce...but I guess if Sivagami or to the extreme case  Selvam ask for such a request.....she wont feel anything at all....she will agree it ( after all she is a muttrum thirantha penn samiyaar..part time yogasanam mattrum thiyaman ill senjirakka pollirukkuthu)...and if the family members care for her,
she will declare herself as being a thiyagi ( just for her mums happiness ) ,she threatens she will go to someplace ( maybe a madam I suppose)Why not ur husbands place....u stupid girl.....
AngryAngryAngry

Some tirivia matters:

1.Why cant they all discuss all this before they sit down for dinner......
   They started to talk after being served rice......I used to hear...should not make rice wait you..
   but vice versa.

2.Just call for dinner...everyone just come and sit down...dont they wash  their hands.....

3.Dont they serve the dishes in seperate plates...they just bring the whole pots and pans stright to
  the  dining room  ..... ( sry If im ignoring some customs)

Edited by jangjang - 02 March 2009 at 9:12pm

vani2007

Goldie

vani2007

Posted: 03 March 2009 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netra_rama

And yes, there are 2 person from tms unit who are here in IF but has not legally registered with us. Im at the moment trying to get their free time to join us here and we would be able to share or ask them questions. Soon hopefully Wink no no, definitely. Im waiting for some off set pictures from them too  .. once receive will upload here in tms picture gallery Embarrassed

Hi nethsSmile,
Is that soShocked? TMS crew with us??Shocked, that's wonderful!!EmbarrassedSmile.  So the comments and opinions really reach TMS team, that's excellent!!!SmileBig smile

Edited by vani2007 - 03 March 2009 at 12:05am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top