Thirumathi Selvam

TMS Discussion02-06TH MAR - Page 4

vani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
This content was originally posted by: netra_rama

And yes, there are 2 person from tms unit who are here in IF but has not legally registered with us. Im at the moment trying to get their free time to join us here and we would be able to share or ask them questions. Soon hopefully πŸ˜‰ no no, definitely. Im waiting for some off set pictures from them too  .. once receive will upload here in tms picture gallery 😳

Hi neths😊,
Is that so😲? TMS crew with us??😲, that's wonderful!!😳😊.  So the comments and opinions really reach TMS team, that's excellent!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by vani2007 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates vani....

TMS crew poeple with us va...Thanks Netra...

Sivagami... 😑 

Jayanthy ... sema killadi ma ne... neram parthu correcta kaya adikara.

Archana.. πŸ‘πŸΌ .. good you politely refused ..but you should have strongly told I love selvam and will live only with him...
girivanam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for monday's updates Vani. The TV is on, I guess and my mil must be watching, but I prefer the company of a friend right now who must be wondering how to cut me off and watch the episodeπŸ˜†.
I have lost interest in the serial.
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😲😲 commit suicide????????? 😲

selvam confirm latti addhi this week 😭😭😭

Archana finally found the truth!!! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Edited by netra_rama - 15 years ago
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: giriadimai

Thanks for monday's updates Vani. The TV is on, I guess and my mil must be watching, but I prefer the company of a friend right now who must be wondering how to cut me off and watch the episodeπŸ˜†.

I have lost interest in the serial.

😲😲😲 addepaaviii 😑😑 but i enjoyed your company more than the tms naa 😳😳😳 naana cut panninen .. yaaroke date iruku nu sonnangal πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Vani.

So Archu gets to know what Selvam was trying to say.  But Anni eavesdropping..adakkadavule
Gowri.J thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update. Jeyanthy kku sangu than
girivanam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: netra_rama

ddss, we do have for bandham serial, mr.gurubaran and mr. kabilan from the crew who response to us there and often drops in and share thoughts and pictures off set with us 😊. And once a while we have actor deepak coming in, we used to have preethi too.  And yes, there are 2 person from tms unit who are here in IF but has not legally registered with us. Im at the moment trying to get their free time to join us here and we would be able to share or ask them questions. Soon hopefully πŸ˜‰ no no, definitely. Im waiting for some off set pictures from them too  .. once receive will upload here in tms picture gallery 😳

Since this news is coming from you, Netra, we can be convinced it is genuine TMS crew. To think that not just long ago, we had some member pretending to be a TV artist and taking us all for a rideπŸ˜‰

Kudos for your efforts,NetraπŸ‘
jangjang thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

last chance for  sivagami to relaize the good heart of selvam.This is the time for all to ask Jeyanthi why she make  Selvam lie to everyone he is an Engineer.Why this maramandaigal dont even get a clue of Jeyanthi's intentions even after Jeyanthi  showing all her  facial expression everytime she is scheming against Archana.

Edited by jangjang - 15 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Thanks for the kalakkal update Vani didi...... glad Archu found out......hope we get a good twist tom........