http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUNa0JNNHqI

Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for all the pictures and everything 😃
Originally posted by imran.siddi

Thanks for all the pictures and everything 😃

oh.....ma pleasure.......

Hello, I'm Not Twittering- Asin loses her sense of humor!

By Subhash K Jha, 'Hey There Asin Thottumkal Is Using Twitter,' declares the latest social networking website, and then goes on to give us gems like 'I want to act in Tamil movie

' from the actress.

There's just one problem. Asin is not on Twitter…or any of the social networking websites. And she can't laugh off the impersonations any longer.

Asin has a very serious problem. She has impersonators on all the major social-networking websites. "I was ready to overlook these fake IDs using my name as long as they weren't harmful. But now the problem is getting out of hand."

The other night a colleague had a whole long conversation with 'Asin' and called up the next day to share her excitement about what an intimate conversation they had.

"I nearly fell off my chair. I won't name this actress. But she said we shared our most intimate secrets on Facebook. I nearly fell off my chair and asked her whom did she share her secrets with. Because most certainly, it was not me. Two days ago, a journalist came to interview me and said she got all the information on me from what I had written on Twitter. For the record, I'm not on any of the social-networking websites. Apart from my own website, I am not on the Internet for any other purpose.I started blogging even before Aamir did in August 2005,"Asin declares proudly.

Asin is aghast. "I was clubbed with Chetan Bhagat and Shashi Tharoor, and put on a social networking website. But I'm not on Orkut, Facebook or Twitter. Apparently there are lots of fake profiles."

The lies about Asin don't end at virtual reality. "It's been ages since I have had non-vegetarian food. For all practical purposes I'm a vegetarian. But I read this horrible report about how I love all kinds of exotic meats. I haven't been approached by PETA. But that doesn't mean I've to go the other way."

--- SAMPURN

I'm not Twittering, says Asin

By Subhash K. Jha, Mumbai, Aug 11 : Asin Thottumkal has a serious problem - she has impersonators on all major social networking websites. Setting the record straight, the actress says that other than her own blog, she is neither on Twitter nor Facebook.

"I was ready to overlook these fake IDs using my name as long as they weren't harmful. But now the problem is getting out of hand," Asin, who made it big in Hindi films with "Ghajini", told IANS.

The other night a colleague had a whole long conversation with 'Asin' and called up the next day to share her excitement about the intimate conversation they had.

"I nearly fell off my chair. I won't name this actress. But she said we shared our most intimate secrets on Facebook. I nearly fell of my chair and asked her whom did she share her secrets with because it was most certainly not me.

"Two days ago a journalist came to interview me and said she got all the information on me from what I had written on Twitter. For the record, I'm not on any of the social-networking websites. Apart from my own website, I'm not on the internet for any other purpose. I started blogging even before Aamir Khan did in August 2005," said Asin.

"I was clubbed with Chetan Bhagat and Shashi Tharoor and put on a social networking website. But I'm not on Orkut, Facebook or Twitter. Apparently there are lots of fake profiles," she added.

Asin is also upset with false reports that she relishes meat despite the fact that she is a vegetarian.

"Its been ages since I have had non-vegetarian food. For all practical purposes, I'm a vegetarian. But I read this horrible report about how I love all kinds of exotic meats. I haven't been approached by PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals). But that doesn't mean I've to go the other way," she said.

--- IANS

Asin Thottumkal Was Ready To Jump From Macau Top!
- Planet Bollywood Special Correspondant           Let us know what you think about this story

Asin Thottumkal, the South sensation who made a stunning debut with Aamir Khan's 'Ghajini', is a champ in other fields too! We just discovered that Asin is quite a sports lover and wanted to try her hand at bungee jumping.
  a source said, "When Asin, who was in Macau recently for an award function, she got to know about bungee jumping, she immediately showed interest to do it." However, she was not allowed to bungee jump because she had an injured foot that she had hurt while learning Kalari in Kerela.

"In bungee jumping a belt is tightly tied around the foot before participant takes a leap. Asin had her torn ligament and tying the belt around her ankle would aggravate her pain. She had no option but to skip doing bungee jumping," said our source.