Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

   

Forcing your religion on your children -- correct? (Page 6)

Mindbender IF-Sizzlerz
Mindbender
Mindbender

Joined: 21 October 2008
Posts: 15873

Posted: 02 March 2009 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

If my kids think of following one I will be like "Kids you can close your eyes and follow the flock, or make your own path. Creativity bolke bhi koi cheez hain. If you want to follow a religion make sure it is one you made up. Always make your own God and destroyr them. Just ignore the rest of them"

Hopefully you won't tell these to your kids when they are 3 LOL

But i guess making a religion is a bit too far fetched,
just follow the right path,
i guess you'll be following all the religions all at once !
return_to_hades IF-Veteran Member
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Joined: 18 January 2006
Posts: 21540

Posted: 02 March 2009 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by clodpolish

Originally posted by return_to_hades

If my kids think of following one I will be like "Kids you can close your eyes and follow the flock, or make your own path. Creativity bolke bhi koi cheez hain. If you want to follow a religion make sure it is one you made up. Always make your own God and destroyr them. Just ignore the rest of them"

Hopefully you won't tell these to your kids when they are 3 LOL

But i guess making a religion is a bit too far fetched,
just follow the right path,
i guess you'll be following all the religions all at once !


Whats wrong in making up a religion? It's creative. Following the right path itself involves creating your own personal religion. As long as you don't make everyone else follow it. Honestly, I want my kids to be Jedi Knights just like me.
Mindbender IF-Sizzlerz
Mindbender
Mindbender

Joined: 21 October 2008
Posts: 15873

Posted: 03 March 2009 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades



Whats wrong in making up a religion? It's creative. Following the right path itself involves creating your own personal religion. As long as you don't make everyone else follow it. Honestly, I want my kids to be Jedi Knights just like me.


Nothing's wrong in itBig smile

As WA ji says -
jo karna darwaaje ke peeche karo LOLLOL
return_to_hades IF-Veteran Member
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Joined: 18 January 2006
Posts: 21540

Posted: 03 March 2009 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clodpolish

Originally posted by return_to_hades



Whats wrong in making up a religion? It's creative. Following the right path itself involves creating your own personal religion. As long as you don't make everyone else follow it. Honestly, I want my kids to be Jedi Knights just like me.


Nothing's wrong in itBig smile

As WA ji says -
jo karna darwaaje ke peeche karo LOLLOL


Ok, All lightsabers will be safe in the closet.
SholaJoBhadkey IF-Dazzler
SholaJoBhadkey
SholaJoBhadkey

Joined: 23 August 2005
Posts: 2672

Posted: 03 March 2009 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwertyesque


kansa was doing what bush did in iraq... he was just suspecting devaki to be carrying weapon of his mass destruction
 
Bapu ji, I am not supposed to be using the computer unless it's absolutely necessary, and believe me this is really necessary
 ROFL
*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Joined: 15 September 2007
Posts: 22979

Posted: 03 March 2009 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by clodpolish

Originally posted by return_to_hades



Whats wrong in making up a religion? It's creative. Following the right path itself involves creating your own personal religion. As long as you don't make everyone else follow it. Honestly, I want my kids to be Jedi Knights just like me.


Nothing's wrong in itBig smile

As WA ji says -
jo karna darwaaje ke peeche karo LOLLOL


hey, why dragging me into this? LOL
Beyond_the_Veil IF-Sizzlerz

Joined: 12 February 2008
Posts: 11596

Posted: 04 March 2009 at 8:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
qwertyesque IF-Rockerz
qwertyesque
qwertyesque

Joined: 03 December 2006
Posts: 5953

Posted: 04 March 2009 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SholaJoBhadkey

Originally posted by qwertyesque


kansa was doing what bush did in iraq... he was just suspecting devaki to be carrying weapon of his mass destruction
 
Bapu ji, I am not supposed to be using the computer unless it's absolutely necessary, and believe me this is really necessary
 ROFL
 
my pleasure shola chachi...Smile

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
What is religion

2 3

Author: gumsum   Replies: 23   Views: 1602

gumsum 23 1602 02 December 2009 at 7:03pm by the_Naked_face
The importance of religion in our lives

2 3 4

Author: Khtronkakhilari   Replies: 24   Views: 8531

Khtronkakhilari 24 8531 24 October 2009 at 1:24am by Summer3
Science vs. Religion

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: Beyond_the_Veil   Replies: 71   Views: 6433

Beyond_the_Veil 71 6433 23 September 2009 at 6:03am by _Angie_
Religion should change with the times

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Summer3   Replies: 52   Views: 3301

Summer3 52 3301 14 September 2009 at 2:23am by Summer3
Why religion is so important in our lives

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Khatarnak   Replies: 51   Views: 51701

Khatarnak 51 51701 14 August 2009 at 3:35pm by Anamika007

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index