Chat Clubs

fRenS hVn#6 //SP2 DreamHouse\ pg56 new sigs (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 153

ashmii

IF-Sizzlerz

ashmii

Posted: 04 March 2009 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yulZ

Originally posted by ashmii

omg.. now i m blushing LOLit was romantic init?? but BigP kebab main haddi bangayeee OuchLOL
yehhhhhh was really romanticLOL i know erghhh silly womanLOLLOLLOL
mann we used to do lods n lods of khichai LOLLOLespecially vardaan as monkey n his mom.. divyana we used to say that way if she feel in love wid horihor kaka LOLLOL
VardaaaanROFL looool hahhahahah crazyyyyyLOLLOLLOL
lol y?? LOLLOLdid u had centershock candy kya?? LOLLOL
hahhahah noooo loool i think coz i went sleeep a lil whyl agoo so i feel freshh hahaLOLLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "fRenS hVn#6 //SP2 DreamHouse\ pg56 new sigs (Page 5)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yulZ

IF-Sizzlerz

yulZ

Posted: 04 March 2009 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

yehhhhhh was really romanticLOL i know erghhh silly womanLOLLOLLOL
so true yarr..... itnii romantic pal thi n she just slapped p2 ConfusedLOLLOL their feeding scene was soo Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed .. have u watched tha mandir part when shaks comes to take p2 hands but she refuses.. czo she was gonna get married to p2 .. that was the most senti one yarr.. but i love that part like hell LOLLOL everynight i watch it like 3 or 4 times n then onli go to sleep LOL.. i think the thing that made it more touching was the ya rabba song that was played as their bg Cry Cry Cry LOL frm that day that song even vecame my all time fav song LOLLOL.. n wat was more interesting is that... that day was the day when i heard that song for the 1st time in my life LOLLOL

VardaaaanROFL looool hahhahahah crazyyyyyLOLLOLLOL
sach main yarr.. he does look like it  LOLLOL

hahhahah noooo loool i think coz i went sleeep a lil whyl agoo so i feel freshh hahaLOLLOL
wat ??? ShockedLOL yarr i did say u r an owl but aslii main hee u r  yarr ShockedLOL.. u woke up just now ?? LOL no wonder u alwas say gud morning LOL

ashmii

IF-Sizzlerz

ashmii

Posted: 04 March 2009 at 3:26pm | IP Logged

so true yarr..... itnii romantic pal thi n she just slapped p2 ConfusedLOLLOLtheir feeding scene was soo EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. have u watched tha mandir part when shaks comes to take p2 hands but she refuses.. czo she was gonna get married to p2 .. that was the most senti one yarr.. but i love that part like hell LOLLOLeverynight i watch it like 3 or 4 times n then onli go to sleep LOL.. i think the thing that made it more touching was the ya rabba song that was played as their bg LOLfrm that day that song even vecame my all time fav song LOLLOL.. n wat was more interesting is that... that day was the day when i heard that song for the 1st time in my life LOLLOLAwwwwwww yeaaaaah i know haha bichari p2 hahah =P yeh the manidr scene wass amazing one of my fav toooLOL yehhh omdzz me loved that ya rabba songg it was suchaa amzing songBig smile btw dyo like nihaal p2 jodi =O
LOL
wat ??? ShockedLOLyarr i did say u r an owl but aslii main hee u r yarr ShockedLOL.. u woke up just now ?? LOLno wonder u alwas say gud morning LOL
LOOOL haha i sleep evryday after college haha i get too tired lmaoooooo but 2day i went sleep abit lateeeLOL

yulZ

IF-Sizzlerz

yulZ

Posted: 04 March 2009 at 3:38pm | IP Logged

Awwwwwww yeaaaaah i know haha bichari p2 hahah =P yeh the manidr scene wass amazing one of my fav toooLOL hi5 LOLLOL.. i just find that one the most amazing one.. mann i m soooo gonn TRY making VM LOLLOL yehhh omdzz me loved that ya rabba songg it was suchaa amzing songBig smile btw dyo like nihaal p2 jodi =O nope well.. they r just ok.. y do u love them,??? ShockedLOL

LOOOL haha i sleep evryday after college haha i get too tired lmaoooooo but 2day i went sleep abit lateeeLOL
gawd.. LOLLOL.. raat bhar ab kya karkey bethtee ho ?? LOLLOL

ashmii

IF-Sizzlerz

ashmii

Posted: 04 March 2009 at 3:44pm | IP Logged

hi5 LOLLOL.. i just find that one the most amazing one.. mann i m soooo gonn TRY making VM LOLLOL hi5LOLLOL ooooh yaaaaay show me when u make itLOLnope well.. they r just ok.. y do u love them,??? ShockedLOLLOL i thought they were cute aswell well after they started geting alongggLOL
gawd.. LOLLOL.. raat bhar ab kya karkey bethtee ho ?? LOLLOL
lol jus chat chill and stuff hahhahaLOLLOLLOLLOL

yulZ

IF-Sizzlerz

yulZ

Posted: 04 March 2009 at 3:52pm | IP Logged

hi5LOLLOL ooooh yaaaaay show me when u make itLOL yup sure..well u just have to wait min. 4 months Big smileLOLLOL i thought they were cute aswell well after they started geting alongggLOL u better keep this NP2 feeling to urself TongueLOLLOL.. lolz. haha coz here i will give u BIgP ka danda if u start doing so AngryLOLLOL

lol jus chat chill and stuff hahhahaLOLLOLLOLLOL
ahem ahem.. with whom huh huh ??WinkLOL koi hai koi hai WinkLOL.. jks jks LOLLOL
betw. hey made another siggy of saksham.. well he is playing a role of karan in shakuntala.. n mann he is like an angel.. jabhi koi muskiill karan i mean shaks is there for everyone Wink Wink  mann wat an entry it was.. here's the link coz.. cuttie i know u lazy to search n watch it LOLLOL so thought y not paste the link here =D

well just forward the starting abit n then his part in in the middle i think .. after 2:40.
n here the siggy ^^

ashmii

IF-Sizzlerz

ashmii

Posted: 04 March 2009 at 3:59pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=ashmii]yup sure..well u just have to wait min. 4 months Big smileLOLlmaooo 4 monthsLOL u better keep this NP2 feeling to urself TongueLOLLOL.. lolz. haha coz here i will give u BIgP ka danda if u start doing so AngryLOLLOLlmaooooo hahhahaha nihaal was quite cuteeeLOL
ahem ahem.. with whom huh huh ??WinkLOLkoi hai koi hai WinkLOL.. jks jks LOLLOLLmaooo hahahha nooooLOLLOLLOL just with FREINDSLOL

W-O-W siddd the sigg was tooo goood yuu really are a superbb sigg makerrrrLOL

i cant make sigsLOL

yulZ

IF-Sizzlerz

yulZ

Posted: 04 March 2009 at 4:02pm | IP Logged

lmaooooo hahhahaha nihaal was quite cuteeeLOL
ok i'll just ignore that bit n ek baar k liye maaaf tumhe WinkLOLLOL

Lmaooo hahahha nooooLOLLOLLOL just with FREINDSLOL
ok ok .. mann pura block letter main FRIENDS hahha/.// LOLLOLLOL

W-O-W siddd the sigg was tooo goood yuu really are a superbb sigg makerrrrLOL awww thx yarr EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed but i m not that much gud LOLLOL

i cant make sigsLOL
toh kya u know how to comment n use nah WinkLOLLOL.. yarr its not that much imp. to make them.. dont be a cry baby TongueLOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top