Chat Clubs

fRenS hVn#6 //SP2 DreamHouse\ pg56 new sigs (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 153

yulZ

IF-Sizzlerz

yulZ

Posted: 04 March 2009 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuttie_pinal

yup batmann se zyada detective lag raha thaOuchLOL muskii iz alwayz so prettyEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedlol so true LOLLOLLOL i felt as if it was a fancy dress comptetion LOLLOL n not a valentine party LOL.. well abt muski i neva used to notice her closely but baadh main slowly slowly her n rahul love bloom n they showed her more toh she is pretty EmbarrassedEmbarrassed her face is like a cute baby type EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
n sharmila tagore..??!!!ShockedConfusedLOL yaar wo toh mere mom-dad ko bhi yaad nahi hongiiLOLLOL
haha... to be true i dont know how does she look like buut ConfusedLOLLOL i just know her name n thats it.. LOL baki ka info. is deleted frm my brain LOL
she iz khafa khafa coz rahul left her vidout sayin nythin n afta bein so close 2 herOuch i thinkErmmLOLLOL
owwwww.. but rahul jaldii manalega muski ko WinkWink n that will be more romntic =D AR ka pyaar suru n onnow RM kii barii hai.. for the adventure of love Big smileLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "fRenS hVn#6 //SP2 DreamHouse\ pg56 new sigs (Page 4)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yulZ

IF-Sizzlerz

yulZ

Posted: 04 March 2009 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuttie_pinal

ShockedShockedShocked yaar m speechlesShockedShockedShocked u think dey're turned out ok..??!!!!Shocked dey're spectacular mannDay Dreaming jst cant tak ma eyez offDay DreamingHeart
awww glad u liked it cuttie Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed actualli i used to make a bit bigger siggies but now the screen is a bit of smaal toh if i amke bigger then 500 then wont see clearly Ouch but m happy that u liked it =D  thankoo so much Hug
dnt knw wat more 2 say or hw 2 compliment, m runnin out of wordz lyk np2 frenzLOLEmbarrassed
lolz.. u read that line?? LOLLOLLOL
aisi siggiez ko toh use na karu toh laanat hai mujh parBig smileConfusedLOL k i think zyada ho gayaLOLLOL bt dey worth itEmbarrassed thkz a lotttttttttttttt beta mwahhhhHug.....Embarrassed
awwwwww thankooo os much cuttie Hug 4 hugs < 5 hugs TongueLOLLOL.. n aww ur using it Hug

i will try to download some SP2 vid n i will soon make VM also.. i think we need some refreshing memories now Embarrassed

yulZ

IF-Sizzlerz

yulZ

Posted: 04 March 2009 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashmii

sidddd!! me lovessssss the siggies and avis u madeeeee!! theyre awesomeeee!!LOL theyre not jus wow theyreeee wikkiddddd!LOLLOLLOL
awww thanxxxxxxxxxxxx asmooooooooooooo nigs LOL
thanx alott for all those stretching compliments hehehe EmbarrassedLOL
m soo glad that u liked them ^^
by the way r u an SP2 fann kya ?? LOLLOL

yulZ

IF-Sizzlerz

yulZ

Posted: 04 March 2009 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
OMg !! Cutie..

ek hot news hai Big smile Big smile Big smile 
our sakshu is backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk !! wohoo.. yay baby !!!! LOLLOL
he made his grand entry in shakuntala, the one we were pulling leg LOLLOL. yesterday..
today one of my fren was talking abt the title song of that serial.. n its relli nice.. bas woh last main shakuntalaaaaaaaaaa kehne wali part made it flop for me ConfusedLOLLOL
n she told me that the guy frm kzk is there.. the one id p2 n i was like.. woh gunda nihaal ???OuchLOL coz she said they ended up together n they married.. then she said nah.. the next guy  n then i was like " u mean the one who died?? our hero shaks ??Big smileBig smileLOL" n then she ooo said yea saksham..  n she all went lalallalala in her dreamworld  LOLLOLLOL

waha i think he made his entry hmm.. kind of sleeping position LOL he has a positive rolee as alwassss WinkLOL actuall i according to my frens info.. he is the main lead girl's bestfren EmbarrassedEmbarrassed n there is a possibility he may fall in love wid her.. but abhi tak noo sign of love ok LOLLOL.
i saw him n man.. he wears a turban in his head ConfusedLOLLOL..

kissi bhi avatar main he looks dashin.. wohoo !! i will sson post his pics ok =D

Edited by yulZ - 04 March 2009 at 2:04pm

ashmii

IF-Sizzlerz

ashmii

Posted: 04 March 2009 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yulZ

sidddd!! me lovessssss the siggies and avis u madeeeee!! theyre awesomeeee!!LOL theyre not jus wow theyreeee wikkiddddd!LOLLOLLOL
awww thanxxxxxxxxxxxx asmooooooooooooo nigs LOL
thanx alott for all those stretching compliments hehehe EmbarrassedLOL
m soo glad that u liked them ^^
by the way r u an SP2 fann kya ?? LOLLOL

no problemsssssssLOL

yaaaaa they choooo chweeeet coupleeeEmbarrassed i loved KZK so sad it ended =(

yulZ

IF-Sizzlerz

yulZ

Posted: 04 March 2009 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
awwwwwwww EmbarrassedEmbarrassed i know yarr..
toh wat was ur fav. part then ?? Wink

yup too sab it ended coz noow we cant do any khichai of the character n villains of kzk LOLLOL

well wel..
hey asmoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo LOLLOLLOL
how r u nigs ?? WinkLOL

ashmii

IF-Sizzlerz

ashmii

Posted: 04 March 2009 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yulZ

awwwwwwww EmbarrassedEmbarrassedi know yarr..
toh wat was ur fav. part then ?? Wink
Karva chauth oneee haiiii choo romanticLOL
yup too sab it ended coz noow we cant do anykhichai of the character n villains of kzk LOLLOL
LOL haha yeaaaaahLOLLOLLOL
well wel..
hey asmoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo LOLLOLLOL
how r u nigs ?? WinkLOL
LMAOOO heylooooooooo sidoooooooLOLLOLLOL im alll goood nigaaaaLOL im extra hyper 2dayShockedLOLLOLLOL

yulZ

IF-Sizzlerz

yulZ

Posted: 04 March 2009 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

Karva chauth oneee haiiii choo romanticLOL
omg.. now i m blushing LOL it was romantic init?? but BigP kebab main haddi bangayeee OuchLOL

LOL haha yeaaaaahLOLLOLLOL
mann we used to do lods n lods of khichai LOLLOLespecially vardaan as monkey n his mom.. divyana we used to say that way if she feel in love wid horihor kaka LOLLOL

LMAOOO heylooooooooo sidoooooooLOLLOLLOL im alll goood nigaaaaLOL
glad to hear that =D

im extra hyper 2dayShockedLOLLOLLOL
lol y?? LOL LOL did u had centershock candy kya?? LOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top