Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Zeb-effect/Jealous Kripa/ Romance returns

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Zeb-effect/Jealous Kripa/ Romance returns?

Hi Tulips( of course, mera Hyderabadi Tulip different hai),

So, so, so……KYPH writers are dishing out romance and tangy chocolate souffls to us…today's episode was a FUN-RIDE….right From Zeb-Kripa's combustible eye-contact….to their dew-fresh daisy romantic beginnings…to Zeb's clever ducking of all the "Tum Angad Ho" shots his way…..Zeb's show or rather Iqbal's show all the way….even as Neha gleamed as a jealous woman in love …and in fury.

Today's episode was 9/10….I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Anyway, on to the show….

As usual, psycho Prithvi has lost his head completely…went like a crazed Zulu tribesman to search out Zeb's credentials….only to receive the firing of his life from a hot Yankee Zeb! Prithvi threatened him and Zeb threatened him back with equal fervour….some scene this was! Prithvi looked so hasseled….hoga hi…apni "biwi" jaati hui dikhaayi de rahi hai use…..ouccch!

Then of course, "I-CARE-A-DAMN" Zeb is quietly but firmly drawing battle-lines with Kripa……….I think it was Kripa who was covertly clicking Zeb's photographs while he jogged and exercised…or it could be some press person also.Anyway, magnetic as the man is…drew all the sumptuous girls towards him…..and yes…he saw Kripa…..the old Kripa…peeping at him from behind a tree…..that Nainital innocence and freshness seemed to return to her for a while…..Brilliant eye-contact here….as Zeb saw her…locked his eyes with her in fierce arrogance….threw the lipstick in a corner and kissed a fan on the nape of her neck…no, slightly lower, actually….all the time…his eyes on Kripa…well—aware of his effect on her…knowing well that this woman loves him and nobody else, no matter howa big a brainpan she has been…and what happened to our darling kripa?...........SHE BURST INTO JEALOUS FLAMES! 10/10 for this scene.😆😉😳

What was remarkable today was…..that the very thought that Zeb could be Angad didn't bring fury to Kripa….it brought innocent calm and reassurance to her…and for sometime, all her love for that man came gushing back to her….watch her breathe his name….look at him with soulful eyes in anticipation…only to be told by him mischievously that he is not her Angad……loved Kripa for 10 minutes today...when zeb played a prank on her and opened his arms, I swear, she would have flung caution to the wings and gone running into those arms..cool na?…especially her reaction to women swooning over Zeb…oucchh! You are some lucky man Zeb.😉

Then of course, the Numero Uno Trolly-Prolly Prithvi came down with a psychotic attack…..forgot all about his wife and suddenly got obsessed with Zeb as did the other trolly-Prollies….but then Zeb ain't an idiot! He fielded all their shots…turned their "sundar-susheel" faces into green sunken balloons by proving to the police by producing documents that he is Zeb-an American citizen! I just loved the way Prithvi squirmed in frustration….Zeb cared a damn!.....was extra-sweet to Kripa who seems to have forgotten that there are people besides zeb also…all the while, she had eyes for him only.😉

Wanted to kiss IQ-Neha when the inspector asked Kripa that since she knew Angad the best, did she really think that Zeb was Angad? The cute impatient anticipatory expressions on Zeb's face as he looked at her…and the play of famous A-K scenes in Kripa's mind as she set her eyes on Zeb and said a flat "NO" was bloody cute! Also, later, when Zeb sweetky thanks her and she  blasts him saying that he is Angad indeed and deserves the worst was good too…Zeb didn't like it very much….next time, watch your tongue Sweetie! Zeb is quite used to kissing random girls. 😉

Zeb has everything planned and has conditioned himself so well to execute his plan that even the appearance of his mom, Naina didn't move him even an inch! His expressions as the puzzled and hassled Zeb were fantabulous……yeah, he has gone to see Naina in the hospital…but if those Trolly-Prollies think they'll be able to nail him down…hello! Buy a new hen to wish you "good morning". Zeb will see his mom, save his neck and leave them all bewildered all over again…even as something personal goes on between him and Kripa.

Watch today's episode for Zeb-Kripa's dew-fresh start and Zeb's intelligent and cute fooling of all.By the way, Zeb Angad se 10 kadam aage hai.😆

"Something personal and intimate has already begun between Zeb-Kripa...and it's strictly between them.....and I adore that background music which plays for Zeb-Kripa...too naughty, really.."

Z-K chemistry- 10/10.👏😳

Zeb- 9/10…."am smarter than you are act" rocked.👏😃

Kripa- 7/10…."am a jealous and birdbrain woman in love act" was cute and funny.👏😆

Prithvi- 10/10…..frustration man! And what display!👏😡

Kripa had completely forgotten about her alliance with Prithvi during the first ten minutes…and even I forgot that Prithvi still stood between the love-hate birds.

I am sorry to my friends whom I hurt, I really mean it.I just speak my mind and that's hurtful, I understand.Nittoo loves you all, pata hai na?You guys mean a lot to me, faceless people but my sweethearts. LT, Rakshoo, Chilloo, Sugar Bun, Liz, if you are reading this, please come back.😛

Edited by nitica_82 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

U put it so well Nitica...

Zeb effect haunting your birdbrain Kripa...

Iqbal is so powerful as Attitude Angad/Zeb...Neha is just love struck still...poor gal...I really feel bad for her after the lipstick scene...he hits her where it hurts the most...she is so drawn to him...he knows every breath she takes it's for him only and only for him...he knows that so well, only to make her suffer and realize her mistake...ouch...it hurts...
jaba_71 thumbnail
oh nitu brilliant description,ohh really it was soo nice to see that old angad,with a naughty smile nd sweet romantic look to kripa
geet thumbnail
awww nits,aaj ka analysis was 1 of the greatest yaar,or maybe thats becoz today was a great show,who knows?? 👏
yes i agree with u i dont kno what to say abt today's show except that there wasnt even a single bad scene,

i felt that zaib was utterly irritated or probably enjoying,wow,angad really did think of everything,didnt he?all passport with documents and contracts etc
but i loved th eway zaib took kripa into the angad-like ctrl!yaar,what is with this girl?i thought she was abt to start a "new" life with prithvi?what went wrong??
i m really confused,i mean that is angad,isnt it? 😕
except... naina's mamta and motherly love was bursting today,where was it when angad was very alone and totally devastated?????????looks like zaib's plan is going on well,
BEST SCENE FOR ME:
1. when zaib kissed that girl's back and looked at kripa red with jealousy.
2.when kripa said angad and he turned and said maria,wow before he said the word,kripa's face just glowed for a moment with happiness!

poor her,poor mishti,others i m not worried abt
i shudder to think what will happen with kripa,when now is just the beginning...!!!
now,i want help in the preview,did zaib came to see naina OR did he come to see another friend????

luv
geet 😛
vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
U R SO SWEET NITICA. WEEL WROTE. NICE ANALYSIS AND COMMENTS.
ANYWAY WHICH PART HYDERABADI RU?
I TOO FROM HYD.
KEEP POSTING UR COMMENTS. I LUV TO READ UR POSTS.
urmajesty thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great Analysis Nitica, Wow, cant wait to see Z-K Chemistry.... 👏
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hi Nitica,

The last para makes me curious. Who and why was someone hurt by what you said ?

Cheers!

Angadzgirl thumbnail
very nice Analysis nitu...............csnt wait to see Zeb and Kripa chemistry 😳

~sweta~
rupika182 thumbnail
wow sounds a like a great episode, finally Zaib speaks, 😆. Thanks for posting, good analysis😊.
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow i miss the epi but from your opinion like verry nice epi thanks alot