India-Forums

Kkoi Dil Main Hain
Kkoi Dil Main Hain

IMPORTANT ABT EJAZ IN KKUSUM!PLS READ!

purabian% Senior Member
purabian%
purabian%

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

Clapejaz's future as sohaninkusumremains uncertain!he is so grt as sohan, n we have 2 ket that ekta know that ejaz is a hissa  of kksum NOW!

N SHE CANT LET A GEM LIKE HIM GO!

SO PLS POST UR MSSGES, POETRY RITE HERE TO EKTA WHICH WILL BE SENTTO SONY TV N MADAM HERSELF!

PLS HELP???????????

post them here rite now thx.Clap

justice 4 ejaz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
ekta should keep sohan in da scritp or else.Angry......................
giaa Senior Member
giaa
giaa

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
HI,

I had quit watching Kusum coz the story line was getting sooo very strange but now I tune in just to catch a glimpse of EijazEmbarrassed.....but I thought the whole thing about him being killed off has blown over and fogotten coz now they have a love interest for him in the show....but Oops I hope Ekta is not planning to kill another man (Sohan) Deadand leave behind a pregnant wife (hey I need a pregnant smiley)  ......really they have been there and done that (one too many times)

Besides with Garv scheduled to leave Kkusum for a few months (out to make a film) ...Sohan should definately stick around.  After all Ansh (i mean Akashdeep) just about to make an entry don't the women need a big strong man to protect them.Wink..can kkusum really do that job alone???

*~puja~* Senior Member
*~puja~*
*~puja~*

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by giaa

Oops I hope Ekta is not planning to kill another man (Sohan) Deadand leave behind a pregnant wife (hey I need a pregnant smiley)  ......really they have been there and done that (one too many times)

Besides with Garv scheduled to leave Kkusum for a few months (out to make a film) ...Sohan should definately stick around.  After all Ansh (i mean Akashdeep) just about to make an entry don't the women need a big strong man to protect them.Wink..can kkusum really do that job alone???

LOLLOLLOL... but ejaz said in an interview that kusum was an in between role, but i guess things change... lets hope so

ejaz's babe Goldie
ejaz's babe
ejaz's babe

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 12:19am | IP Logged
KEEP HIM BUT CHANGE VINDHI!
ejaz's babe Goldie
ejaz's babe
ejaz's babe

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 12:20am | IP Logged
OR WHATEVER HER NAME IS!
Sabah Goldie
Sabah
Sabah

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 11:47am | IP Logged
no, please keep ejaz, he brings life to the boring drama. it makes the drama so much better, it makes me and 30 other people in my family watch it as the guys say how stupid it is. most of my family watches it because of him. so please don't let him go....Cry
Sabah Goldie
Sabah
Sabah

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 11:48am | IP Logged
hey did any of you think that kkusum was going to end the other week when all these people from other dramas came? i know i did, i was kinda confussedConfused, but anyways...

Go to top